The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Usually only go MP

Asking for bros advice pls:
I considered new to cheong, usually only go spa. Got recommendation from fellow bro, booked for tomorrow but didn’t know she is free lance ML.
Some more location is very near where I go often.
But I think this time will eat and shit in same place. (Found pics online and looks like chio SYT.)
Lao jiao, pls advice what I must be careful and how to cheong safe this one.
Old 19-11-2019, 01:46 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Usually only go MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
Asking for bros advice pls:
I considered new to cheong, usually only go spa. Got recommendation from fellow bro, booked for tomorrow but didn’t know she is free lance ML.
Some more location is very near where I go often.
But I think this time will eat and shit in same place. (Found pics online and looks like chio SYT.)
Lao jiao, pls advice what I must be careful and how to cheong safe this one.
These days all advertise themselves...

U see even HC which is this section advertise just like FL/ML

Sbf changes so much these days

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-11-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

just say last min need to do OT and cancel the appointment?
Old 19-11-2019, 07:38 AM
Samster

ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Instinct make me check online properly. She not on sbf but small head taking control after seeing the photo from other website and don’t want to cancel.

my question is trying this kind of ML for first time, what is the impt rule and sop to keep self or pocket safe?
If she ask cash up front when arrive to keep herself safe how? Consider is fair since go to her rental place?
Got raid, should be same rule as MP ba right? Always cooperate with AV, don’t hero, etc etc. All these.
Old 19-11-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

If you dont feel safe or uncomfortable, use your big head and cancel the appt.

I usually have another small card wallet for cheonging. For money wise, i will only bring required amount +extra $10, no ATM card in this wallet too. For person who drive, leave your IC inside your car and bring your driving license on you instead. In case of raid, you still have your driving license to prove your identity and can tell the police your IC is in the car downstairs.

Actually FL are more dangerous and some are not into hygiene for their customers too. Towels are being reuse over and over again without washing. Just hang dry and give it to the next customer.

If you think condo without security guards are safe, dont forget that there are CCTV around in the surrounding and lift.
Old 19-11-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
Instinct make me check online properly. She not on sbf but small head taking control after seeing the photo from other website and don’t want to cancel.

my question is trying this kind of ML for first time, what is the impt rule and sop to keep self or pocket safe?
If she ask cash up front when arrive to keep herself safe how? Consider is fair since go to her rental place?
Got raid, should be same rule as MP ba right? Always cooperate with AV, don’t hero, etc etc. All these.
When you chiong long enough you will be expert at looking at photos. This cannot teach you.

If you dont want to overpay, then bring just enough for a bonk lor.

Raid.. if you like the girl then protect the girl. If think she’s ugly + bad attitude then cooperate with AV.

Just don’t act big or shout at AV can liao, if not you sure kena arrested for disorderly behavior. You won’t get arrested for visiting FL
Old 19-11-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Share the website and the girl lor, since u say she listed somewhere. If she is listed somewhere, some bros here definitely tried before

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 19-11-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

If u trust ur fellow bro, then just go and try.
If randomly got that ctc might as well pull handbrake la.
Old 19-11-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

If she is a real FL, she may be more worried than you, cos you are new to her.

Generally, FL massage works almost the same as spas, just that its more private and conducive.
Cleanliness and stuff, subjective.

To be safe, and assuming you don’t drive. Just make sure you bring the stated amount, and + $10/20.
Your cards and stuff, no choice.. just keep in wallet lor.

If upon entering, your gut feel / instinct dun seems right, can always leave. The most give a $10 tip for the time wasted (again subjective).

Nothing much happens, unless you think people may try to “jump” you in the midst of the session and threaten you / blackmail you.
Or the ml has recording device to record you, and then blackmail you.

But that usually happens in shows only and maybe unless you really is so lucky.

The most important show stopper is, on the day of the appointment, the ml asks you to transfer payment first, buy any form of credits / itunes nonsenses. Then please cancel and go elsewhere to release.
Don’t add to the stats of being scammed.
Old 19-11-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
Nothing much happens, unless you think people may try to “jump” you in the midst of the session and threaten you / blackmail you.
Or the ml has recording device to record you, and then blackmail you.

But that usually happens in shows only and maybe unless you really is so lucky.

Might happen in foreign countries but not so risky in SG. Strong rule of law and enforcement here, I think the ML / FL more worried about customer report them. As other bros have chipped in, don't bring any ID or staff pass, wedding ring, house keys, excess cash, credit card, etc when going into action Very very inconvenient if lost or left behind
Old 02-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Thanks to all senior bros for continue teaching. In the end I feel like goondu.

Decided not to pull handbrake. I try to screen this bro that shared the contact and guess is v high chance is honest sharing by fellow cheongster. After contact the ML again, she send the next part of location, then realise it’s mix use building, downstairs got retail unit! She is OMO (turn out actually 2MO).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
When you chiong long enough you will be expert at looking at photos. This cannot teach you.
Ok this one still learning. Need tuition. Thot she look chio but real life GND and age prob is bluff at least few years.

Again, kam sia to lao jiao for up my knowledge on how to cheong safe. For newbie and those shy bro, the post above is big help. Pls read.

Btw thanks bro GREENfrog for the up.
Old 05-12-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Cheong don't scare, Scare don't cheong.

Simple?
Old 05-12-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Haahaaa
yes Sir, now can see it that simple
Old 05-12-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 6
williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!

Got nothing to scare. Being a customer is not a offence. It's a transaction
Old 10-10-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

For newbie and those shy bro, the posts above is big help so decided to revive this thread. Pls read and learn from lao jiao.
(Pls don’t ask about the ML, not relevant and not purpose of the thread.)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1