The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
All the pubs are doing badly. so many text even from girls I seldom meet..
Personally, taking a break from Pinays for now..
See if I can last...
I have taken a break for a month already. Now into tuina massage. Get to know a PRC milf from a massage outlet. She is now going to my place once a week for overnight to watch movies, drink till very high, massage each other and to the main course with multiple times. This is purely a transaction. To me the price is a bargain. I don't think she is doing this with other men as it is always tight when I am in. Can tell from her face she is always after it was done. Guess her physical need is met and have extra income
Old 11-08-2019, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Did you guys receive text from the girls these few days? I received from FB. Seems like business is bad.
Which girl texting you?

I'm thinking of switching to other girls, getting sian of my regulars
Old 11-08-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
I have taken a break for a month already. Now into tuina massage. Get to know a PRC milf from a massage outlet. She is now going to my place once a week for overnight to watch movies, drink till very high, massage each other and to the main course with multiple times. This is purely a transaction. To me the price is a bargain. I don't think she is doing this with other men as it is always tight when I am in. Can tell from her face she is always after it was done. Guess her physical need is met and have extra income
Bro, Sounds like a good deal.
Cheers
Old 11-08-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros tried Nelson's place at lucky plaza? saw this busty filipina in a short tight red dress.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
mynameisnoname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decanter80 View Post
any bros tried Nelson's place at lucky plaza? saw this busty filipina in a short tight red dress.
LD at LP is pricier as compared to TP and playability is low cause of MIB presence
Old 11-08-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisnoname View Post
LD at LP is pricier as compared to TP and playability is low cause of MIB presence
OT and LP are permanently off limits for me. Recommend to explore basement level at Ming Arcade.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, Tokyo Drift was really wild - They had another branch upstairs ( cant remember name ) but that was even wilder. Once u step into the inner room, it is dark and filled with fog ( from a smoke machine) and you cannot see what the others are doing.

Old days - and they were real pretty slim ones but also mini elephants...
It was Gecko and my fav girl from here is Debbie...natural B boobs and S figure jerking butt girl with pretty face shoulder length girl.

There also have KTV room for main course full action at 2nd floor if you pay $250 direct to the guy in charge, no need buy LD, straight to the point. Before at Gecko was a guy in charge, call Sunny, short and friendly bro.
Had Debbie many times, hj to bbbj cim in the dark room, did full action(clothes on of cos) twice in the dark room with fog (not suppose to but she gave in after some digging) limited position, she lean on the tables n bang from back and i sit on seat and hold onto her waist and upright doggie, and she came sit ontop of me and ride and grind fast and furious, and did once, two straight shots with her in full nude(she and myself with shirt on and pants down) in the KTV room

MISSED GECKO...no more as fun and playable level similar to GECKO 2011

I'M CIM KING
Old 13-08-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

wonder hows the piany situation in CV area.... So long out of actions..

I'M CIM KING
Old 13-08-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
wonder hows the piany situation in CV area.... So long out of actions..
Bro, CV as in Changi Village?
Quite dead. Still have pubs but very low playability.

Cheers
Old 13-08-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, CV as in Changi Village?
Quite dead. Still have pubs but very low playability.

Cheers
Before also low playability many years back..but they do have buy out service..pay 250 and at 12midnight, can bring the girl out.. for overnight session...was unlimited shots you can... My regulars are a girl called Yumi from De Chartier... Last time mostly patron this De Chartier for Yumi and Gecko for Debbie...
At times, regular with Yumi till can bring her for "supper" after pub close, and bring her to the remote area, staircase at the jetty for quikie, some time even for 2 shots straight after 1st shot done.. it was all RAW with this girl Yumi...can cim , cof and CIP with her...no holes barred...last time is always small head over big head...

I'M CIM KING
Old 13-08-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was Gecko and my fav girl from here is Debbie...natural B boobs and S figure jerking butt girl with pretty face shoulder length girl.

There also have KTV room for main course full action at 2nd floor if you pay $250 direct to the guy in charge, no need buy LD, straight to the point. Before at Gecko was a guy in charge, call Sunny, short and friendly bro.
Had Debbie many times, hj to bbbj cim in the dark room, did full action(clothes on of cos) twice in the dark room with fog (not suppose to but she gave in after some digging) limited position, she lean on the tables n bang from back and i sit on seat and hold onto her waist and upright doggie, and she came sit ontop of me and ride and grind fast and furious, and did once, two straight shots with her in full nude(she and myself with shirt on and pants down) in the KTV room

MISSED GECKO...no more as fun and playable level similar to GECKO 2011
Tokyo Drift and Geicko were awesome. Fucked so many times in there while they full blast the smoke machine. Those were the days....
Old 13-08-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

went to m at tras over the long weekend. playability i guess is medium as place is quite bright. lots of smooching is all i can see. gals are of better quality. sat with the newest girl. went for smoke and heard one of the bros (tipsy) bombarding the gal for butterflying. sometime i just can't help to wonder if the bro really take these ladies seriously. agree that you bought her drinks but baseline is they are working and neither are they his wife/gf. my 2cent view.
saw club f gals from a distance. any feedback from bros here.
Old 14-08-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
went to m at tras over the long weekend. playability i guess is medium as place is quite bright. lots of smooching is all i can see. gals are of better quality. sat with the newest girl. went for smoke and heard one of the bros (tipsy) bombarding the gal for butterflying. sometime i just can't help to wonder if the bro really take these ladies seriously. agree that you bought her drinks but baseline is they are working and neither are they his wife/gf. my 2cent view.
No chance of Bar fining the girls here?

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-08-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
No chance of Bar fining the girls here?
hi bro,
not that im aware of. it's the chemistry between you and the ladies if you want to bring her out. deep pocket and constant visit is another factor to woo her in the first place.
Old 14-08-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Don't waste time with Club F. Retirement home for old BMD pinays.

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1