The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 9
Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!
Day time vs night time

I've only been able to patronise during day time like when they just open shop. Am wondering how's the quality of girls in daytime vs night time? I see there's quite a number of girls working already in the day.

But is night time more, and is it more bustling, busy, have to queue up? Are the more popular and chio ones work at home too?
Old 15-04-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Day time vs night time

how early is day time?
Old 17-04-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

what talking you sia?
it is the same gals working from day to night
WL do not differential by day or night shift
Old 17-04-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

They stay at those places you patronize.

Actually it's good that you visit in the day.

1st is because they would have just woken up not too long ago. So more energetic I guess.

2nd is less queue.

Night time more people cause after work go. Or for weekends people might go at night cause less hot to walk around.
Old 17-04-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

This is directly from horses mouth, most girls say their service in the day is better than at night coz by night time, they will be quite tired already.. service not as good coz they not much mood already.. They will still do their part.. But hardly any GFE etc... Sometimes they say they don't even want to talk...
Old 17-04-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
Oh really ?
Means they sleep in the same room they service the customer ?
Old 17-04-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post

Actually it's good that you visit in the day.

1st is because they would have just woken up not too long ago. So more energetic I guess.

2nd is less queue.

Night time more people cause after work go. Or for weekends people might go at night cause less hot to walk around.
Is correct for more energetic during daytime cos they just started work.
But is not necessary less queue cos some bros also like to go daytime...especially those RTF n regulars.
Old 17-04-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Oh really ?
Means they sleep in the same room they service the customer ?
some do, some sleep different room or upstairs..
they prefer ppl visiting them early in the day..

some houses the door open only got customer already, where the girl not ready yet also hahaha..

i seen n try before
Old 19-04-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Based on my experience throughout the years, can conclude that timing of the day, as well as some other variables contributed to how well the sessions go. Not sure if it's just simply coincidences or what, but yea for me it's:

Day Time, especially during scorching heat extremely sunny days (will get into this later) seems to be the best. Especially when you are "squeezing" time out of a busy schedule for a fuck session in GL, like for example on a workday lunch time you rush to get some lunch as fast as possible, then head down to GL to squeeze a fuck session with an angpai, then go back to work again. Or even when you are on a "boring" family gathering you excuse yourself to go to GL and then come back again to join the gathering like it's nothing. Can't explain to you but it gave me the kind of rush that somehow enhanced the sessions.

And the scorching sunny day as well. During these days, it always makes me much more horny than usual, and the girls seem to be like that too. As every time it's very hot scorching sunny days, I got much better services from the girls compared to non sunny days or rainy days

As for night time,

I found out that the best is on Saturday Night around 730-8pm around that time. The AngPais seemed to always be available at this time, and many times I didn't need to even queue to get a session with the best of the best angpais even those notorious for long queues. An OKT actually told me that around this time "it's football going on" so not many people

But yea, overall, the best sessions I got was one of those "sneaking out" at lunch time/gathering daytime coupled with scorching hot extremely sunny days.

Try it and let us know your experience
Old 19-04-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
Based on my experience throughout the years, can conclude that timing of the day, as well as some other variables contributed to how well the sessions go. Not sure if it's just simply coincidences or what, but yea for me it's:

Day Time, especially during scorching heat extremely sunny days (will get into this later) seems to be the best. Especially when you are "squeezing" time out of a busy schedule for a fuck session in GL, like for example on a workday lunch time you rush to get some lunch as fast as possible, then head down to GL to squeeze a fuck session with an angpai, then go back to work again. Or even when you are on a "boring" family gathering you excuse yourself to go to GL and then come back again to join the gathering like it's nothing. Can't explain to you but it gave me the kind of rush that somehow enhanced the sessions.

And the scorching sunny day as well. During these days, it always makes me much more horny than usual, and the girls seem to be like that too. As every time it's very hot scorching sunny days, I got much better services from the girls compared to non sunny days or rainy days

As for night time,

I found out that the best is on Saturday Night around 730-8pm around that time. The AngPais seemed to always be available at this time, and many times I didn't need to even queue to get a session with the best of the best angpais even those notorious for long queues. An OKT actually told me that around this time "it's football going on" so not many people

But yea, overall, the best sessions I got was one of those "sneaking out" at lunch time/gathering daytime coupled with scorching hot extremely sunny days.

wow, insightful share. cheers buddy!
Old 20-04-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:

As for night time,

I also had the best bonk during daytime, but some night sessions were also just as good, so I guess is up to your luck or depending on the WL mood also.

I also heard weekdays dinner time 6-8 pm are less crowded and also Sunday daytime cos many bros are with family then.
Old 20-04-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
I also had the best bonk during daytime, but some night sessions were also just as good, so I guess is up to your luck or depending on the WL mood also.

I also heard weekdays dinner time 6-8 pm are less crowded and also Sunday daytime cos many bros are with family then.
Yea of course there will be exceptions and what I said is what I "generally" and mostly experienced

Actually weekdays dinner time is actually the worst time. One time I arrived around 545pm like that then it was massive queues and absolutely no chance to get the angpais absolutely. And in the massive crowds, mostly are dudes with "office" type attires

and Sunday daytime is actually the worst time, again just like the part about "Saturday Night Football", an OKT actually told me this also that contrary to popular beliefs, Sunday daytime right from the opening time it's actually very crowded.
Old 21-04-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yea of course there will be exceptions and what I said is what I "generally" and mostly experienced

Actually weekdays dinner time is actually the worst time. One time I arrived around 545pm like that then it was massive queues and absolutely no chance to get the angpais absolutely. And in the massive crowds, mostly are dudes with "office" type attires

and Sunday daytime is actually the worst time, again just like the part about "Saturday Night Football", an OKT actually told me this also that contrary to popular beliefs, Sunday daytime right from the opening time it's actually very crowded.
Oh really ?
Hmm... 🤔
Old 10-06-2023, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if you intend to fuck thai/viet, weekends and PH is most crowded cuz foreign workers all fall in.

if you go for china $200, i find that weekday from lunch time to late afternoon is peak period.
Old 10-06-2023, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:

As for night time,

Interesting sharing!

I always thought daytime the girls where got mood for sex and it's so bright and hot. So I always assume at night when it's cool & cosy will be the best experience

but I believe the fatigue part is true. same as us working employee.... towards end of day no mood to work waiting to end shift only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1