The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
chelsea lost to sheff utd, man u chances of finishing top 4 has improved. they need to win all their remaining matches, esp vs leicester #topfour #uclspot

fernandes adds another avenue of creativity to the team, making them less one-dimensional and predictable. when pogba was the main creative player, all the opponent had to do was to mark him or close him down. when he couldn't make things happen, the team couldn't play properly, much less win

iglaho is quite unknown to many until he was signed on loan. OGS signed him to provide cover for the strikers and as a plan B, a striker who can hold the ball up and play with back to goal. youngsters can also learn from him
Chelsea surprised loss was a blessing...hope Man U dont fark it up at OT against Soton. Soton got a history of upsetting Man U.

Thanks for the explanation!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 13-07-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Man Utd v Southampton x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53341826
While waiting for this match against soton, it's good to see so many loyal n die hard MU supporters n fans in here coming back to support their favourite team ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 13-07-2020 at 11:31 AM.
Old 13-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Im pretty surprised he can get Pogba to play behind him.
Pogba is leaving him to do all the box to box stringing, while he sprays crosses from the back.
I remember the Bournemouth game, he actually placed the ball nicely for Pogba to freekick....Pogba didn't score though....but that action....deserve a thumbs up.

The 3rd goal against Villa was magic, straight outside corner kick from Bruno, Pogba unmarked....nice shot.
Hoping virus Pogba become superstar Pogba...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 13-07-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Im pretty surprised he can get Pogba to play behind him.
Pogba is leaving him to do all the box to box stringing, while he sprays crosses from the back.
I remember the Bournemouth game, he actually placed the ball nicely for Pogba to freekick....Pogba didn't score though....but that action....deserve a thumbs up.

The 3rd goal against Villa was magic, straight outside corner kick from Bruno, Pogba unmarked....nice shot.
before fernandes was signed, pogba had too much on his plate, he was the main creative force, had to do box-to-box, and had to defend, plus he was out for a long while due to injury. now with fernandes, the midfield seems more balanced where fernandes is very attacking, pogba slightly attacking, and matic very defensive to protect the back four. mctominay can learn from matic to be more holding mid and fred is on squad rotation

its very encouraging to see the improvement in the team, where increased creativity means more chances and a higher ratio of goals. cannot wait for next season

Quote:
Chelsea surprised loss was a blessing...hope Man U dont fark it up at OT against Soton. Soton got a history of upsetting Man U.
based on team and player forms, man u should win comfortably by 2-3 goals. plus this season they don't have the bloody grey jersey

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 13-07-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23724 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Surprisingly, both Chelsea and Leicester lost their matches, by big goal margin, over the weekend.

MU should capitalise and climb up to 3rd position

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 14-07-2020, 07:24 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Man Utd v Southampton x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53341826
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Man Utd v Southampton

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 3-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...effield-united
Both predictions wrong... sigh... Match ended 2 all... ... red devils suffered a last min goal ...poooba, the villain again.. lost possession in midfield which led to a Southampton goal... sigh... a very careless guy... now Champion league football next season in danger...

Old 14-07-2020, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
Surprisingly, both Chelsea and Leicester lost their matches, by big goal margin, over the weekend.

MU should capitalise and climb up to 3rd position
But they didn't... sigh

Old 14-07-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Both predictions wrong... sigh... Match ended 2 all... ... red devils suffered a last min goal ...poooba, the villain again.. lost possession in midfield which led to a Southampton goal... sigh... a very careless guy... now Champion league football next season in danger...
One small slip up, but he made up for it when he sent the ball into Martial's feet, who then teed up Rashford. I would say the last goal at 6th minute of stoppage time was avoidable. Overall, but unlucky, Martial shldve scored one more after that run from midfield.
Old 14-07-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Leicester vs Utd will be a decider, and I think Chelsea play Liverpool and Wolves next.
Old 14-07-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Sighhhhh..... wasted our great chance to climb over our main rivals for the CL spot.

Now our game against Leicester is a must win.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 14-07-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Crystal Palace v Man Utd x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53389016
Old 14-07-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

haizzzz

OGS intent on passing from the back has backfired again, pogba was casual and lost the ball which led to the first goal

the late equaliser could have been prevented, they need to work more on positioning and marking during set pieces, otherwise next season they will continue to lose points from winning positions

man u must win their remaining games to qualify for UCL #diediemustwin

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 14-07-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
One small slip up, but he made up for it when he sent the ball into Martial's feet, who then teed up Rashford. I would say the last goal at 6th minute of stoppage time was avoidable. Overall, but unlucky, Martial shldve scored one more after that run from midfield.
Agreed that Pogba pulled more than his fair share to make up for it. Being robbed in midfield can happen to even the best players. His pinpoint pass to Martial to set up the first goal being one. Even though he was not having his best day I was worried when Fred came on for him, and then McTominay for Fernandes at 2-1. Thought we needed a 3rd to secure the match. But damn suay that Williams clashed his head and had to go off field, leaving us a man short. Ended up conceding.

Oh well, 4th is somewhat still in our own hands - win the remaining three matches.
Old 14-07-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

City's ban got overturned, else even 5th was good enough. However, what's good for Utd are the next three matches. All are winnable considering their form. Whereas for Chelsea and Leicester, their run isn't great and their upcoming matches are tough too. Hope it's gonna be a good run for Utd to CL!
Old 15-07-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Crystal Palace v Man Utd

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ffield-utd-win
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1