The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-07-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Don't cock tease leh 555 vv hard to be monk during this period

Msg emma okt, but he blue tick me
Considering vpremium atm.. but the price is double dome1
Old 14-07-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there still rp girls?
Old 14-07-2020, 06:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Peeka is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Morning all bros, anyone tried love affair 88 stable? He never blue ticks my messages 😔😔. Thanks alot.
Old 14-07-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I guess no more Thai bonks for a while now. Man, this is depressing.
Old 14-07-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeruk View Post
their website no pic?
Yep, their website no pics.
Old 14-07-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I tried their jenny and have FR inside these thread.

Have also RTF her couple of time after that, service still as good and will be a waste not to try.

Booking alway smooth if plan early and proper verification.

I think they change location already. If you said u tried there could be a long time liao. Try verify using your old number or verify by telling who u book the other time or alway use the same number to verify, don't keep changing number or even using other account to book.

i did recommend some bro here and also recommend to my personal friend, they have no problem with the booking.

Lastly, is normal for stable to set up their security during this period. Less lady and also they don't want anything to happen to to protect both their interest and the ladies too.
Maybe I am not in Emma trusted list thus sadly I can't engage in her services however I will try again to message Emma sometime later.
Old 14-07-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
teeruk is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Yep, their website no pics.
& no contact no. how to do booking?
Old 14-07-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10749 / Power: 24
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute

still waiting for new batch.. sigh

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand
Old 15-07-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
longthai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice forum.
Old 15-07-2020, 12:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaoxin View Post
still waiting for new batch.. sigh
Have to wait quite long until have flight and travel restriction lifted.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-07-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeruk View Post
& no contact no. how to do booking?
If you open your eyes widely you will know more information on the post. Cheers.
Old 15-07-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 15
NamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to behold

Jenny from emmauella

okt: friendly, prompt
Looks: 8/10 (long hair with syt looks just like photos)
Body: 8/10 (slim and sexy, petite, fair skin)
Boobs : 7.5/10 ( nice A cups, natural and soft)
bbbj: 9/10 (very good, deep throat with lof of tougues action)
fj: 89/10 (wet with nice stereo and good cowgirl. i think she even came once and thanked me after that lol)
frenching: Yes, good frenching but you must initiate
rtf: sure, for this period

Very power service. she also quite shy at first but i think once you break the ice she is quite friendly. Offered a massage too in between shots.

OKT thanks for the arrangement.
Old 15-07-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 4
micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold

Jenny FR from Bro Eman
wife went on a date so decided to service myself
430pm.
I think I just went before bro NamWee haha..

Shes actually a real firecracker. I managed to talk with her about so many things. she tried to bluff her way saying she only 2 weeks here but it was funny.

OKT: Eman made me wait a good 20 mins but I forgive him overall still ok.
Location: fucking discrete I thought I was going to a drug deal. so big props for this
Looks: Now shes not that young but she is cute. no acne but she does have some sun spots but i think its pretty cute.
Boobs: big A if not B nice and soft not enhanced.
French: god damn she can really get into it. starts of with pecks but if you get her hot and bothered she really sucks you in.
Body: slim lady not as much ass but its still really soft. she kept saying she was fat but i think shes not. petite girl and fair skin
bbbj: she did good here despite the braces and even did 69 briefly cause i requested. no smell and shaven.
FJ: you god damn right she rides you like it was her last day on earth. I couldnt tell if it was fake but it sure as hell didnt sound like it. only downside is she used KY in the beginning but after that she was wet after changing a few positions. she came twice on CG and once on missionary. I wanted DS but she prefer not to not sure why. so over all 89/10.
shower: SOP small HJ with the soap but mostly had conversation.

overall i think despite her age shes someone i like to talk to. she gives killer FJ and good bbbj.

RTF- sure thing but i want to try others first.

but by far one of the better ones in these times

edit: after my one shot she wanted to give me another shot for fun but I was done for haha such a cute girl.

Last edited by micropen; 16-07-2020 at 03:50 PM.
Old 16-07-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Psycho13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how did u book?
Old 16-07-2020, 02:02 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by micropen View Post
Jenny FR from Bro Eman
wife went on a date so decided to service myself
430pm.
I think I just went before bro NamWee haha..

Shes actually a real firecracker. I managed to talk with her about so many things. she tried to bluff her way saying she only 2 weeks here but it was funny.

OKT: Eman made me wait a good 20 mins but I forgive him overall still ok.
Location: fucking discrete I thought I was going to a drug deal. so big props for this
Looks: Now shes not that young but she is cute. no acne but she does have some sun spots but i think its pretty cute.
Boobs: big A if not B nice and soft not enhanced.
French: god damn she can really get into it. starts of with pecks but if you get her hot and bothered she really sucks you in.
Body: slim lady not as much ass but its still really soft. she kept saying she was fat but i think shes not. petite girl and fair skin
bbbj: she did good here despite the braces and even did 69 briefly cause i requested. no smell and shaven.
FJ: you god damn right she rides you like it was her last day on earth. I couldnt tell if it was fake but it sure as hell didnt sound like it. only downside is she used KY in the beginning but after that she was wet after changing a few positions. she came twice on CG and once on missionary. I wanted DS but she prefer not to not sure why. so over all 89/10.
shower: SOP small HJ with the soap but mostly had conversation.

overall i think despite her age shes someone i like to talk to. she gives killer FJ and good bbbj.

RTF- sure thing but i want to try others first.

but by far one of the better ones in these times

Oh u try too, i planning for my RTF again real soon...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1