The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
songuntiljurong is one of the Best!songuntiljurong is one of the Best!songuntiljurong is one of the Best!
Personal Preferences ~~

By sharing your personal preference, Samsters with similar taste can PM you for exchanging gems. One sam’s trash can be another sam’s treasure.

Personally, I enjoy legit TCM, not the spa kind. The massuese usually will be equipped with skills like back stepping, bone cracking, knowledge in meridian points etc. The shop mostly is curtain type but I know one shop have one special room for special service with juagen summore but it’s still TCM WOO ( Near Eunos)
Most of the time I’ll look for this kind instead of SPA kind. Nothing gets me more excited when I make fingering the ML and curtain beside still got ppl talking.
That being said, have to slowly unlock la,
high playability + strong massage = RTM X 365

Lao Unker here love this kind so if you have the same palette, pm me.

Sams leave your preferences here and birds of the same feather will flock together
Old 29-05-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Personal Preferences ~~

Same. This is my preference. As long as ml not fat. I’m ok with being serviced.

Most of the time you need to initiate. And if they don’t object to your casual touching. Likely hood have extra. Then up to your tactical and nego skill

Cheers
Old 29-05-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
songuntiljurong is one of the Best!songuntiljurong is one of the Best!songuntiljurong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
Same. This is my preference. As long as ml not fat. I’m ok with being serviced.

Most of the time you need to initiate. And if they don’t object to your casual touching. Likely hood have extra. Then up to your tactical and nego skill

Cheers
I agree with you. Strategy have to employ if not will be wasted.
Make the best out of the money you spend.
Sometime it’s not they provide, it’s what you can provide, without being Robert.

Ups u
Old 29-05-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by songuntiljurong View Post
By sharing your personal preference, Samsters with similar taste can PM you for exchanging gems. One sam’s trash can be another sam’s treasure.

Personally, I enjoy legit TCM, not the spa kind. The massuese usually will be equipped with skills like back stepping, bone cracking, knowledge in meridian points etc. The shop mostly is curtain type but I know one shop have one special room for special service with juagen summore but it’s still TCM WOO ( Near Eunos)
Most of the time I’ll look for this kind instead of SPA kind. Nothing gets me more excited when I make fingering the ML and curtain beside still got ppl talking.
That being said, have to slowly unlock la,
high playability + strong massage = RTM X 365

Lao Unker here love this kind so if you have the same palette, pm me.

Sams leave your preferences here and birds of the same feather will flock together
Same same. Those i go are all some kind of tcm tuina shop, though some have "spa" in the name. "Spa" makes me think of those shops with private room, nice decor, syt MLs and try to whack you for p-massage $88 pricing - I don't go for these kinds

Only different with you is that even with discounted special, playability and good massage, i cannot stomach "RTM X 365". Must always have variety.
Old 29-05-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

I used to prefer ML with a little bit of connection. Then try to ask her out for meal and hope can progress to the full course.
The investment is high and end of the day, i felt bored after getting the full course.

So now I looking for 2 type of ML.
One that can give good massage, no need special.
The other one from non 88 gimmick shop and provide full access for less than 80 damage.

For full course, i go for FL1 for less than 150 damage.

For ML type, i prefer slim and petite body. Normal looks is ok
Old 29-05-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
wuluiliao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwuluiliao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwuluiliao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwuluiliao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can they do chiropractic treatment?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1