The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 27-07-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Tried her colleague B*y* and also charged the same. Didn't return anymore.
Totally agree that it is way too expensive. Don't have 5G roam even with that price.
They gang up together to charged $100.
Old 27-07-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
They gang up together to charged $100.
Used to have another ML in the same shop that charge 50 only for similar services but she left already.

We should also gang up to not pay this type of money...haha
Old 27-07-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Used to have another ML in the same shop that charge 50 only for similar services but she left already.

We should also gang up to not pay this type of money...haha
Got 1 Vietnamese there even worst her name is J*J*. She tried to upsell me 3 blue for top roam and 4 blue for below roam. Since when the prices gone up so seriously? This is madness, we need to boycott them all together.
Old 27-07-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Got 1 Vietnamese there even worst her name is J*J*. She tried to upsell me 3 blue for top roam and 4 blue for below roam. Since when the prices gone up so seriously? This is madness, we need to boycott them all together.
I glad that we exposed their ridiculous price here. This is the real power of this forum.
However not sure how long this thread will last...haha
Old 27-07-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
They think their Cb is coated with gold. Lol.
3 blue can go for full course already.

Ever once got a ML quote me 2 blue for HJ and roam. I told her the max im paying is just 1 blue. She start her attitude by saying market rate is 100 for basic set, if I dont have the money dont come out and play. I show her the stack of 50 bucks from my wallet (just nice pay day) and told her 150 I can get full course with a chioer face.
Old 27-07-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: East side spa experience

Nvr been to this joint before and of course never will.
Realized some of the MLs there last time fr west right?
2 blues for hj only for carrots not for me.
Last time at West 2 blues for bbbj still ok ok la though can get better price abit at some joint
Old 27-07-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Min is 50 for hj plus roaming.
If just hj, I rather DIY... cut loss and run

QUOTE=whoizzit2;21492438]Nvr been to this joint before and of course never will.
Realized some of the MLs there last time fr west right?
2 blues for hj only for carrots not for me.
Last time at West 2 blues for bbbj still ok ok la though can get better price abit at some joint[/QUOTE]
Old 27-07-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 4
ironsight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsight View Post
Tried her twice in 3 weeks. Awesome pair of jugs and very good massage. 68 + 50/100.
Wa 10points gone for sharing. Oh well~
Old 28-07-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of
Talking Re: East side spa experience

Not sure why my thread keeps getting deleted so im here to share an east side massage.

Few days ago went back to rtm at the usual place i go to.
Once again massage was good with back stepping and i love how there is this uncommercial feeling. For those who are looking for a decent massage with a cute lady can try. Can talk anything under the moon kind.

Location: Massage shop in the east. Your usual massage with the round glass window at the door.
Looks: 8/10 Pretty girl with short haircut
GFE: 10/10
Body: slender
Massage: 8.5-9/10 (With some backstepping)
Special: Usual but with some extras (Depending on chemistry)
RTM: yup 2-3rd time already
Damage: $60 (others please approach her if she doesnt offer please respect n do not force)

If interested do pm me to share her contact

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 28-07-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Totally agreed.Must send clear signal we call the shot.We pay.
Actually no use one. Alot of ppl are willing to pay this kind of price. Those who disagree are all here ranting while those who are willing are getting their dick jerk off now.

I know of one ML at Jalan Besar with solid gym figure, charge 100 for HJ and 150 for hj + top roaming... She is always fully booked. So what signal are you talking about? Lol
Old 28-07-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes j*j* quoted me 3blue for top roam. I told her I've been in the scene long enough. I know what's reasonable and "market rate". Didn't even bother haggling. Told her no extra, showered, changed and eff-ed off from the back door. Look, she's actually quite pretty and tits quite ample but no way I'm paying 3 blue for top roam.
Old 28-07-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
Yes j*j* quoted me 3blue for top roam. I told her I've been in the scene long enough. I know what's reasonable and "market rate".
Formerly from West Side? Formerly from PB?
Old 28-07-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 8
macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!

Went Ea**ern Spa this afternoon. Girl was quite good looking and chatty girl. But I just can’t accept the no roaming. Hahah
Old 29-07-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 11
Kristallnacht is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKristallnacht is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKristallnacht is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKristallnacht is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to an OWO shop that’s newly open at Tampines 1*7. Looks promising, went for a one hour solid massage but no gq. Milf ml with nice figure and looks. May need to visit again to unlock. Stay tuned.
Old 30-07-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macansx View Post
Went Ea**ern Spa this afternoon. Girl was quite good looking and chatty girl. But I just can’t accept the no roaming. Hahah

Went there a few times. Both D and J dont hound me for extra for top roam, then again..its external roam la so maybe thats why.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread