The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
iKINGKONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How old were you when you started chionging spa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
================================================== ========
sigh those were the days i wasted my youth, $$$ & future
You spent all your money to learn how to becomes carrot head
Old 24-05-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My 1st playground fall on paradize de sauna
Paradize Centre 4th floor during my NS days
Hard to find svcs like Apple , Cash , Honey
nowaday liao.
Old 24-05-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

I NEVER ever visited HC/MP until I divorced when I was 33 years old!
First was a MP at Fortune Center #4, not Bugis HC but one at the opposite site of the building. Got my first hj and bj by a (PRC) girl who was not my legally married wife. Wanted to fuck her but she was on code red and she suggested I took her colleague. But I refused.
After this one got addicted....
Old 24-05-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

First HC was at Adelphi on the last day of the year, somewhere back in 2011. Hiatus for one year before going to Parklane as it was near Kaplan and Bugis+ as it was near my workplace.

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 25-05-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

i was 24 and first hc was 'solid gold' at the now defunct tbg building
Old 25-05-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Anyone remember Boulevard Hotel. Probably in the 90s. The Health center was beside the car park. Had one called Elaine. Not too tall but her tits were really soft and big and shapely. I think she then went to Balmoral Plaza. Then to a SPA in Bencoolen street. They she gave up I think..............
Old 25-05-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7863 / Power: 12
Prejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond repute

26 lol very late
Old 25-05-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Missing the good old days at health centre where we could piak finish, rest, asked for the auntie to cook then we sit down relax bio the ladies, asked for their names and then go for a second round. T5...
Old 25-05-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only started last year at 27 lol. Found one E cup milf called Lina from sglonelyguy, was too nervous didn't cum the first time even though I was rock hard. Second time was also her, cummed at her E boobs, then she returned to China two months later. Miss her service still.
Old 25-05-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 14
pandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud of
Frequent Illusions at Fu Lu Sho, and the health ctr at Bt timah Plaza and Royal Hotel also having Malaysian syt.. miss all of them
Old 25-05-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

My old playground was Glass Hotel B1 back when a $40 entrance fee gives you access to jacuzzi and sauna and even a lounge to watch movies...
Old 25-05-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
My old playground was Glass Hotel B1 back when a $40 entrance fee gives you access to jacuzzi and sauna and even a lounge to watch movies...
Oh nice I remembered the wl who wore glasses.
Old 25-05-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

In the 90's whole stretch of katong and parkway you name it I am all there , favourite spot is Take 5 & Lai Lai HC .
Old 26-05-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Oh nice I remembered the wl who wore glasses.
i used to engage this ML called June if i am not wrong, small and petite but fitness freak as she told me she likes to go gym and work out...each time she hj me will lie besides me and let me finger her...even helped to direct me to her sensitive point to stimulate..those were the good old days..
Old 26-05-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
i used to engage this ML called June if i am not wrong, small and petite but fitness freak as she told me she likes to go gym and work out...each time she hj me will lie besides me and let me finger her...even helped to direct me to her sensitive point to stimulate..those were the good old days..
good old days indeed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1