The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This is another typical example of the online pimp 123hu loves to use hearsay info, speculation and anything he could pluck from the sky to insinuate samsters. 123hu has no solid evidence and grounds to argue ... Even though I am not a fan of bronzegod, I do not think Bronzegod will resort to this kinda nonsense ...

123hu said feige contracted STD and made L1654A business plummeted ... FYI, 1654A is one of the biggest shops and one of the shops that has the best business since day 1 (pre-Covid19), hence, how could L1654A business plummeted? You are so damn stupid to listen to others without verifying ... Oops, afterall you are merely an online Pimp with almost zero IQ ... Bwahahaha ...
Hi max,

Someone alerted me that my nick was being mentioned by you..

I am not sure what is going on between you and the others here.

However, may I humbly request you and anyone else do not mention my nick or drag me into it.

I have no desire to be involved in any of these fights.

I also do not like to see fighting.

I have been quiet for more than one year and have zero interest in all geylang or sbf matters.

Wishing everyone peace.
Old 18-05-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
AshleyShecy is Cool - loads of Potential

wahsay bronze god is a old bird ya. no problem lah, i like your humble opinion i also very humble wan not like some big hole cheebye kia not very humble wan.

bronzegod is good we are humble people. if not later even if you retire still will have some humchee bo song will sent someone to your house, must be careful and humble all the time.

i agree. The best Thing for everyone is peace and no more quarreling. GOD love everyone here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Heard my nick being mentioned...

Sorry, I am not sure what this is about, but hope you all can leave me out of all these fights and wars.

I’ve no interest in all this.

There is no best or king samster here....

The best Thing for everyone is peace and no more quarreling...

Just my humble opinion.

Thank you.
Old 18-05-2020, 04:54 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

BRONZE CHEEBYE KIA,

I'm sure many will agree you should participate in the forum and exit your hiatus. You were man enough to admit mistakes and kept to your word of keeping quiet for a while. You will have no problems from me and can talk whatever cock you like.

Last edited by 123hu; 18-05-2020 at 05:08 PM.
Old 18-05-2020, 05:00 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyShecy View Post
last time my teacher say must be humble, always leave some way for other people, mai always haolian and big hole, even can eat 100% also mai eat 100%. also you think i like jiao kia character 1 so very the CAN meh, everything BAO MOUNTAIN BAO SEA, always think he win 100%

i like that say you can accept or not , i scare some people like character 1 cannot accept

i heard bronzegod is best
Put $9 Win $10...courageous bet. Go watch the Matrix. My current persona is Ah Seng's and Auntie's secret bastard son who is also a full-time FL OKT and part-time runner. Maybe I'm Ah Ping?? What if...I told you that others guessed and created my personality and I just rolled along? Smoke and mirrors my friend. Better watch the Matrix first before deciding if you want to place a bet.
Old 18-05-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
BRONZE CHEEBYE KIA,

I'm sure many will agree you should participate in the forum and exit your hiatus. You were man enough to admit mistakes and kept to your word of keeping quiet for a while. You will have no problems from me and talk whatever cock you like.
Hi 123hu...

Thanks but no thanks.

I really need to spend more time on work and looking after my aged parents.

These are very tough times for everyone due to covid19....

I wish everyone In the forum well, and have no interest to be involved in any way with SBF or geylang.

Sorry if I had caused any disturbances in the past, I certainly did not mean it, but maybe I used to be too passionate and outspoken, it was my bad, but I meant no harm...

As for whatever is going on between you and the others, it’s also none of my business....

I just want to be left in peace and quiet.

Thank you.
Old 18-05-2020, 05:09 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Hi 123hu...

Thanks but no thanks.

I wish everyone In the forum well, and have no interest to be involved in any way with SBF or geylang.

Sorry if I had caused any disturbances in the past, I certainly did not mean it, but maybe I used to be too passionate and outspoken, it was my bad, but I meant no harm...

As for whatever is going on between you and the others, it’s also none of my business....

Thank you.
All the best to your parents. Being a care giver is no joke.
Old 18-05-2020, 07:48 PM
SamSter

Quote:

This shows that you know nothing if you think L1654A has poor business ... I have no time to clarify on this matter...If you know nothing, better to STFU, that will make u look better ... Your stupidity really betray you! Bwahaahaha ...
You ask me what I know? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT 1654A besides sitting there like a piece of shit for hours?

The piece of paper hanging on the wall is not a license, you know? All are invited to go read the piece of paper. What you win? The Dumb Mutt award? You thought that paper is a license? Read also cannot read properly.

Chen Fei like to BRAG on sammyboy THAT HE RAW 1654A WLS, you know? Everybody on this forum know and read themselves. Chen Fei hearsay and speculate his ownself? He say he RAW MANY, NO BIG DEAL. He said so HIMSELF. Chen Fei speculate himself? There is no need for me to smear when the dumb fuck admits everything to everybody without prompting. We all know WHERE he go and RAW ah - 1654A LOH! You know? You don't know this kind of basic thing, then what the fuck are you doing? Brag some more lah, brag.

CHEN FEI RAWS 1654A WLS IN EXCHANGE FOR WRITING FAKE FRS. This one, you know? Many of 1654A WLs leave suddenly and quietly even though they just came. You know why?

You don't know anything go ask season punters before you talk. WHAT THE FUCK YOU KNOW? Sit there all day long don't even have basic knowledge and know nothing.

Don't know anything shut up, fuck off and go help your expat friend choose the next Toyota!

Last edited by 123hu; 19-05-2020 at 12:18 PM.
Old 19-05-2020, 10:35 AM
SamSter

Quote:
To me you were a OKT runner of 1649 as well as 2047 + a vulgar clown of SBF. So OKT Seng stopped hiring u and you have no more business in GL. Henceforth, your perspective on GL change 360 degree.

Getting excited,
MaXx
CADDIE, YOU KNOW WHAT IS 360 DEG?
DRIVER, YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE A 360 DEG TURN?

HAHAHAHA...don't hearsay and speculate. Don't even know what is 377A and 360 deg still want to talk. What typo? You kept on quoting 377A throughout your post, which shows, AS USUAL, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE SAYING. Only when ppl correct you than you pretend like you know what is 377A. Next time adult talking, you just shut up lah!

WHAT IS 360 DEG, MORON? 360 deg also don't know how to hire you? I can imagine ppl listen to you in real life and wonder where the fuck this moron come from. Too stupid. 360 deg is a FULL CIRCLE, you dumb mutt. Which means I would be back in the place I was before.

The only solid evidence that you provided is that you're fucking stupid.

1654A is a big house and business never drop ah? HAHAHA...business drop like fuck you also don't know.

The only evidence you provided is that you know nothing about 1654A and GL, fuck off don't talk so much.

I really hate unemployed pieces of shit like you. Waste Government money have to give welfare to feed you. Sian. No job still don't apply to be security guard or work at Burger King instead waste time come online DUA PAO SIAN. 50 years old everything also don't know, only good for driving car and picking up golf balls. Achieve nothing in life except waste money paying for an exclusive thread on a sex forum to write FR. Useless idiots like you die better.
Old 19-05-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi 123hu...

Thanks but no thanks.

Thank you.
All the best and do take care.
Old 19-05-2020, 12:01 PM
SamSter

This is a website which teaches angles to children.

http://www.amathsdictionaryforkids.c...cuteAngle.html

No REAL executive WILL EVER be confused over BASIC angles. How embarrasing. Sadly, in the Spore system, if a kid struggles to understand basic angles, even ITE cannot accept you. There are very limited jobs you can do if you can't tell the difference between 90 deg, 180 deg and 360 deg. Sad.
Old 19-05-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Take care man. I lost my dad to cancer; treasure every moment with your parents and leave no regrets.

Quote:
Hi 123hu...

Thanks but no thanks.

Thank you.
Old 19-05-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you Chen Fei? How do you know the majority of OKTs don't know how he looks? Chen Fei must be very gullible if he doesn't realise people pretend not to know who he is. That's how he got exposed so much. You think WLs will say "Oh! You're Chen Fei!" I think you don't know the meaning of laughing and making fun of him behind his back. I spot you I also pretend I don't know you ah! Did my cum taste good? LOL
Well, you can verify yourself when GL reopens and make sure they got the rite person ... Why u still so stupid to ask stupid question? You and your beloved buddy, joker88 said Feige is banned by many OKT ... LMAO! I have no problem visiting any shops in GL today (pre-COvid19) .. Another dummy from you and your beloved buddy, joker88!

Quote:
I don't know what is this solid evidence that you're obsessed over an online forum. These are just 3 nicks. Are you mentally ill?
If you are smart and capable, do not simply plucked info or based on hearsay ... No impact at all ... otherwise you are simply wasting time. Bwahahaha ...

Quote:
However, thank you for YOU declaring that YOU have been around for decades and WON. What is obvious to everyone is that you have made many enemies and are currently in a fight. But like the fucking braggart moron that you are, you keep self-declaring in your posts that you won.
No need me to rebut this one ... redundant and waste time ... skip!

Quote:

Hearsay? Speculation? Your behaviour is for all to display. You like to brag that you have won when you're clearly still in the middle of a fight and have won nothing. You like to brag about your decades in sammyboy because you have nothing else to talk about.
Now you have nothing left to rebut as all your rebuttals carry no weight at all ... Trying desperately to talk logic without evidence, huh?

If you have nothing to rebut, no more solid evidence, it is as good as losing the war ... bwahaha!

Quote:
All you're doing is squabbling with 2 online nicks on a sex forum and you talk as if you won the noble prize for peace. Your fuck personality is clear for all to see. No need to make up stories. You get 10 cents you talk as if you got 1 million.
Nothing for me to rebut ... redundant ... Same goes for you ... squabbling with so many samsters here ... calling ppl Ah pek, no money ...stupid ...

Quote:
You are also fucking stupid. You're fighting in the pitch dark punching shadows while your opponent has a spotlight on you and knows exactly who you are, what you do, where to hit you...and you have no idea where it's going to come. In such a fight, you should retreat because you're at an obvious disadvantage. By continuing to fight on and give up even more things to laugh about, you're not winning. You're digging an even deeper hole for yourself.
Well, if you think you know me well, tell the world with solid evidence/info ... so far nothing but crap. That's why I am not afraid till now ...

You should say Feige and max-Priest are moving targets as you dun know exactly how they look like ... but for yourself, 123hu is a OKT runner of L2047/1649 ... I am sure you will be there when GL reopens. Therefore, you are fixed target. Which one is easier to shoot? U are damn stupid!

Quote:
Chen Fei's STD and incident at 2036 has already spread for 3 years. You ONLY know about it now. The only reason you even have an opportunity to say anything about the matter is because I LET YOU. Chen Fei gets fucked behind his back all the time. I have always done my public service and spread info on Chen Fei. Who cares if that's his real name? So long as the shit sticks to his face, job done.
Another fabrication without concrete evidence. Prolly you are being misled feige for another person ... Bwahahaha! Only dumbo like you would rely on hearsay 100% ...

Quote:
There! That's the jobless idiot who likes to self-declare he won on sammyboy. Win what exactly, nobody knows.
Nothing to rebut ... another smoke screen ... However, you are a disgraceful online Pimp ... I look down on you!

Quote:
Want to really win and ppl say you good?

Do something REAL instead of just bragging. Since you say I'm an FL OKT and you're somebody not to mess with, put me in jail and identify my FL stable to boycott.
I shall let the men in blue handle your criminal situation. Not my job ... You are damn stupid to say that ...

Quote:
Unfortunately, you've never done anything real in your life. The best you can do is bitch about me being an online FL and threaten to send your cock sucking sister down to 1649. Just a fucking braggrat totally empty. It's not at all clear that I'm an FL OKT. It's just a stupid idea. What is painfully clear is you have no idea who I am and firing blanks.
There you go again, start to losing steam and running out of blanks to fire and hence, have to resort to hurling vulgarity and became derange ... Bwahahaaha!

Quote:
BTW, the world is not just GL. Info is a 2 way traffic. Just as ppl in GL know Chen Fei is an unemployed driver, so ppl know the driver of TOYOTA xxxx like to go GL and he is well known on sbf as a braggart.

No matter what Chen Fei changes his rental car or wechat next, sooner or later we can dig him out unless he can change his personality and face. And then we can start fucking him all over again and again and again. You can complain as much as you like online and claim hearsay. Trust me, it makes no difference to how Chen Fei is played in real life.
Nothing for me to rebut as this is your speculation and hearsay ... I do not wanna waste time ... Skip!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 20-05-2020 at 02:24 PM.
Old 19-05-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Two very true points worth highlighting.
Sure, only true to you because you're blinded by hearsay and your plucked from the sky details + speculation which is typical of your persona when you desperately tried to attack fellow samsters but in vain ...

Quote:
The unemployed loser likers to rent various TOYOTA. Sorry sorry. I mean that Fei Ge's expat friend's company keep changing rental car for Fei Ge's expat friend because eat free too full. I have been informed that there is no such thing as a platinum driver. My bad. Chen Fei is actually a Sapphire driver. Rent one lanjiao Altis to be driver talk so much.
This one IDK WTF this bugger is spouting - sapphire, platinum, etc. I have not driven a Toyota car before let alone Altis. If you insist I drove a rented Toyota cars, tell me what's the color and license plate number? Or you dun have any specific details because the info is from one hearsay to another? If that will make you feel better, ok, I drive a Toyota pickup & I am a delivery driver, Sounds good to you? LMAO!!! Nonsense! Dun waste my time, skip!

Quote:
Just a fucking caddie and driver getting his surface level info from the REAL executives who sit in his car and play golf. Himself? Just a poor, ugly and unemployed 50yr old loser. That's why his info is always at the surface level. Anything deeper he cannot understand and people won't talk in front of a driver or caddie. Mistakes a piece of paper on the wall as a license. Come online to try to act and brag like executives whose shoes he has to lick like a good dog in his day job. Now no job as driver or caddie. Wastes his time online pretending to be someone he is not when he should do something useful with his life and find a job as security guard and stop freeloading on his sister. At least some income better than nothing. What a piece of trash.
Another piece of speculation and plucked from the sky info which is very typical of this 123hu bugger. I have already proven time and again. Dun waste my time to rebut. Skip!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-05-2020, 02:19 PM
SamSter

Why you worry about what Chen Fei drive? Why you try so hard to disassociate yourself with Chen Fei? You are not him so how you know? LOL. Desperate fucker.

As you have proven time and time again, only YOU say YOU have proven something. All you prove is you like to brag. Achieved shit but like to boast you achieve something.

Would an executive be confused over 360 deg? Simple.
Old 19-05-2020, 02:24 PM
SamSter

Quote:
but for yourself, 123hu is a OKT runner of L2047/1649 ... I am sure you will be there when GL reopens. Therefore, you are fixed target. Which one is easier to shoot? U are damn stupid!
But you got no ability to make anything happen. Still waiting for your slut sister to show up. You are incapable to hit anything.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1