The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 13
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all
Re: HK Happening

Temple street
Did not see any syt along shop houses
As one bro, for Thai you need to go through mamasan

At one end of the street, saw 1 or 2 syt and a few guys, probably okt hanging around

Did not go for it, not sure the rate?

Last edited by prccuntlover; 28-12-2018 at 12:42 PM.
Old 29-12-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prccuntlover View Post
Temple street
Did not see any syt along shop houses
As one bro, for Thai you need to go through mamasan

At one end of the street, saw 1 or 2 syt and a few guys, probably okt hanging around

Did not go for it, not sure the rate?
WLs are usually hanging around a specific junction. Not hard to spot. If you don't see SYTs, they are prob working. PRC 250-300hkd, Thais 150-200hkd.
Old 29-12-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
温莎
Hk 800 for 90 min
Massage was ok
But no hj?
Any bro can comment.

Any bro know where got local massage lady... seem like no more

A few branches. Environment not bad. Service good. Greet you last name at every station
You can call golden spa to check. Look up saunaguide88, find their wechat and add them. I didn't try, but they claimed had local lady before. Ladies avail changes every few weeks.
Old 29-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fuji Bldg
Still as happening
Many bros up n down the staircase constantly
Went for one 杭州替工 at L17
Hkd 600

Lower level probably some ukraine, heard quote at hkd 800
Fuji is always busy, and the better girls are usually fully booked. I've seen guys hanging around outside the rooms of the ang pai girls waiting for the customer to finish

At most MTR stations, there will be afew places with the same modus operandi. Look through 141 or miss148 for the addresses, go and knock on the doors to see who's available. Don't bother about picking the girls based on the pics as they're mostly fake.

Managed to find a local MILF for 600hkd at SSP. I've also found quite a few gems at the less well-known places around Mongkok, Prince Edward and SSP. But need a lot of legwork as the places are spread out.
Old 30-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 13
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
You can call golden spa to check. Look up saunaguide88, find their wechat and add them. I didn't try, but they claimed had local lady before. Ladies avail changes every few weeks.
Hi Bro
Thanks for your replies, much appreciated. Will take your advice on my next visit
Old 16-01-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 19
sparker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysparker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Looking for transport from HKIA to Zhuhai via new bridge

Hi there,
Any bros have private car transport contact for travelling from HK airport to Zhuhai via the new bridge.
Cant seem to find any except buses.
Thanks in advance.
Old 16-01-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Looking for transport from HKIA to Zhuhai via new bridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparker View Post
Hi there,
Any bros have private car transport contact for travelling from HK airport to Zhuhai via the new bridge.
Cant seem to find any except buses.
Thanks in advance.
Heard have mpv from HKIA to zhuhai using the new bridge, not cheap
around 2500RMB per car per way
Old 17-01-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, can anyone introduce me places for massage with HJ or BJ or FJ in HKG? Trying searching online and found some website that promoted services but not sure is it a scam? As it looks too good to be true. Like what alot of bros mentioned, we have to take it with a pinch of salt in the sex1** website as well.
Thanks in advance.
Old 18-01-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pokemonboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guy going to HK soon my first trip there may I know in the afternoon at temple street interested with China or Thai woman age 20+ to 30+ with big breast and butt no need to be pretty for short time and how their service any like suck the breast any advise or place to recommend thank.

Last edited by pokemonboy; 18-01-2019 at 09:03 AM.
Old 19-01-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonboy View Post
Hi guy going to HK soon my first trip there may I know in the afternoon at temple street interested with China or Thai woman age 20+ to 30+ with big breast and butt no need to be pretty for short time and how their service any like suck the breast any advise or place to recommend thank.
In the afternoon is usually busy with many stalls and tourists around.... the girls take cover during this hours..... better to go late night when the stalls are closing.... or after midnight is when the girls hang around the convenience stores and roadside hawkers for some makan.
Old 30-01-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
Bloodtitude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any bros any intro places to chiong or hook up? Any OKt in HK to intro? Will be heading to HK in feb. keen to try some local babes there. I browse they the thread and some mention can hook u on IG but IG seems limited details. Pls help.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

lvpug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be going hong kong soon. Hotel at mongkok kowloon. any happy place near that area?
Old 01-02-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster (M)

lvpug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone went there around cny before, those girls still working? mongkok area any recommendation?
Old 16-02-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!

Dang, this thread not very active. Heading to HK next week, wanted to come here find recommendations, but looks like I have to do some legwork there liao
Old 18-02-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
Bloodtitude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros I will be heading over to HK this Sunday. Any bros wanna meet up to go hunting together?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1