The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 04-05-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Heard from a WL....alot of WLs are heading back to Malaysia as anti-vice told them to go back and unknown date when PT can reopen.
Msg from one of the Malay WL at Petain, whom Im in contact.
"Madam (owner) told us to leave and can only be back to sg once covid no more. dont know when. Pray for me". Haiz...sad...sad.
Old 04-05-2020, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
Msg from one of the Malay WL at Petain, whom Im in contact.
"Madam (owner) told us to leave and can only be back to sg once covid no more. dont know when. Pray for me". Haiz...sad...sad.
Risks - Petain is the price range affordable for the workers and should it open there are lots of patrons. Some people with Covid are asymptomatic or mild flu only but their virus can hope onto the WL. The WL virus can then hop onto other patrons and now these aged patrons will be at risk
Old 07-05-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Comex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
No bro... I prefer goin to the ones I already have rapport with... Used to be regular of H4 Wendy back then when I first venture PT 6 years back. Best is can smoke inside room together with her since she also a smoker. Good service too. But after awhile of being her regular, felt like bonking bones since she's very skinny. Venture to other rooms like H10 Leeza, Judy...Then over the years get to know golden oldies Jenny, Janet, Joyce, and Sally... So now I stick to Janet, Joyce and Sally. If Fong Yee not available, I will go to Janet. If she also not available, I will proceed for Sally.. Joyce chatty though but service bit rushed, , u can fondle her tits, but she don't want to have her pink puffy nips to be sucked. While still a newbie at PT, I did engaged in Stella's service. Service fucked up and worse few months later one of my regular Milf told me Stella was a LB. 😣
Tried Wendy in H4 few months back. Ya she is very petite with small perky boobs which I'm a sucker for it. Sadly, for I was not unable to penetrate her fully. Only half my dick went in and she claimed that mine is too thick. Finish with HJ as a result. Went back a second time hoping to be able to insert fully inside her this time, but was not successful again. It's like her muscle down down refused to open up. Finish with HJ once again.

Anyone encounter this before? Why is she so tight or is it her muscle inside simply refused to open up? That was the first time I was not able to insert my dick fully into women. Abit disappointed but her service certainly make up for it
Old 07-05-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

majority 80% of the WLs all went back to home country already.
Old 07-05-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comex View Post
Tried Wendy in H4 few months back. Ya she is very petite with small perky boobs which I'm a sucker for it. Sadly, for I was not unable to penetrate her fully.
Same thing happened to me
Old 08-05-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

You are right bro. Geylang is controlled at the gate by pimps. They will chase away the Indian/Bangla workers.The girls at PT free to choose their clients. Weekends are filled with FWs. Luckily, our govt close shop there. If not many of the gals there would have gotten the virus and passed it to their local clients, who would have infected their families.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

I hear there is some behind the scenes troubles amongst the PT operators. If cannot be resolved..... most probably no more PT even when CB lifted.
Old 09-05-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

Must be wrong info bro. You know how much money that place is minting or not. I'm sure money-faced pimp will put aside their problems to make a living. Unless that side also taken over by developer for new condo. Then we die lor.
Old 09-05-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
PaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to behold

I believe this C19 is a good excuse for the authority to lockdown Petain for good.
Old 09-05-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
I hear there is some behind the scenes troubles amongst the PT operators. If cannot be resolved..... most probably no more PT even when CB lifted.
Can share?
Old 09-05-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleFace View Post
I believe this C19 is a good excuse for the authority to lockdown Petain for good.
Why an excuse? The authority controls all the legal brothels in Singapore. If they want to close Petain they would have done it a long time ago.
Old 09-05-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Why an excuse? The authority controls all the legal brothels in Singapore. If they want to close Petain they would have done it a long time ago.
this time round will be a long close down. expect to Aug/Sep to reopen.
Old 09-05-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
vary bad new for bros here

hope Gov can provide better place with shower ... price can up a bit like $10

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 10-05-2020, 05:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Can share?

There are currently 9 houses in PT with 5/4 of them being rented premises / OKT owned. The issue is $$$ problem and who should pay to whom? For those OKT owned houses this is not big issue for them as they can bite the bullet until PT allowed to operate again.

But for those rented houses.... OKT rents the house and sublet the rooms to the WLs. OKT uses the collection from the WLs to pay the landlord and utility bills & incidentals and keeps the balance as his income.
With the CB situation... OKT is caught in middle as WLs refuse to pay room fees because they are unable to work and landlords refuse to waive rentals because they dun get any assistance from the gahmen relief packages. Most likely the OKTs of these rented houses will give up their permits if their WLs & the landlord refuse to share the burden as OKT cannot shoulder the whole rental by himself/herself.
Looks like when PT start operate again..... only 4 or 5 houses will be left.
Old 11-05-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
is PT a FW "leisure" place to offload?
PT is the Oldies but Goodies place to go for excellent service.
Although mature ladies now..... many of the WLs in PT were ex-GL Cat150 from Malaysia. These WLs from Malaysia are well known for giving tip top services. Their standards have not drop despite moving over to PT although they have aged..... but some were able to maintain their youthful looks so you may mistaken them for 30s instead of their actual 40s or 50s true age.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1