The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
I only managed to get into bourbons once because I knew a girl inside.

Can be quite wild inside. I got BBBJ and CIM. But that was years ago.

The bouncers outside only accept ang moh, I think they are afraid the locals can be AV.

Recently I managed to get in again without the bouncers stopping me. Once I got in, the girls looked at me as if they have seen ghost.

When they recovered from being stunned, they actually shoved me out and said that I was not allowed inside.

Got money don't want to earn. Funny.

When I got out, the bouncers realised they forgot to stop me as they were busy playing with their phones. Before they could even speak, I said "private event right?". Smiled and walked away.

I think the management of bourbon needs to realise that they may be losing a lot of genuine customers by rejecting locals.
oh well, they prefer to chop the foreigners one time big one.. there's another pub along that stretch the door charge is $1300.. i told the girl if i was gonna spend $1300 why would i spend it on a single mother with a beer belly and stretchmarks? i would spend it on someone 10x hotter than her.. retarded..

anyway these days i go pinay pubs i just play pool, the pool table at cuscaden and beer inn are decent with good space around it.. other pubs pool table always located in some corner and you can't even cue properly.. the table at Chris' also good.. but the uncles playing there damn pro..

upped you for your FR..
Old 03-03-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

The bouncers outside only accept ang moh, I think they are afraid the locals can be AV.

Recently I managed to get in again without the bouncers stopping me. Once I got in, the girls looked at me as if they have seen ghost.

When they recovered from being stunned, they actually shoved me out and said that I was not allowed inside.

When I got out, the bouncers realised they forgot to stop me as they were busy playing with their phones. Before they could even speak, I said "private event right?". Smiled and walked away.

I think the management of bourbon needs to realise that they may be losing a lot of genuine customers by rejecting locals.
Wait till AV recruit angmos for undercover then they know.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HJL1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i heard theres ang mohs hired by av to visit those places as well. hahaha. hope one day they wake up to find it is inevitable. hahahaha. anyway gave up trying to get in years ago. settled down for other places if not straight for fj. besides, most pinays that come here are baba type and yea thrown away by their asawa in ph with a baby. lols. i rather go viet pubs or some others.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJL1 View Post
i heard theres ang mohs hired by av to visit those places as well. hahaha. hope one day they wake up to find it is inevitable. hahahaha. anyway gave up trying to get in years ago. settled down for other places if not straight for fj. besides, most pinays that come here are baba type and yea thrown away by their asawa in ph with a baby. lols. i rather go viet pubs or some others.
You cheong BQ too much. The not baba types are at cuppage and scattered in various small pubs dotted around town. prettier and more sexy than those you see at BQ

For extra info, avoid Miyagi and Miyuki at B1. Those 2 are exclusive for Japanese only. Even if you speak Japanese, you will not even be able to get it.

Sakura at Cuppage has Thai and Indons to sing with you in KTV room.

And I think 1 of the joints at Cuppage have real Japanese ladies. Another 1 with real Japanese ladies is at Concorde, around the corner of CP.
Old 06-03-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Sakura at Cuppage has Thai and Indons to sing with you in KTV room.

And I think 1 of the joints at Cuppage have real Japanese ladies. Another 1 with real Japanese ladies is at Concorde, around the corner of CP.
Cuppage thai joints ex, cover charge is $175 if they allow Singaporeans to go in. Girls only get 3 shots of tequila. And recent batches the thai girls are not pretty. Normally joints that have girls that can be barfined are not so pretty. The hot ones are all still in the TDs.

Pinay joints at Cuppage I haven't join. I assume the cover charge for Pinay joints probably same as the thai ones, not keen to pay so much for pinay.

As for the Japanese girls, as Singaporean confirm cannot go in unless u put $3k in their hand minimum spending or go with a jap colleague. But if you can't speak jap, even u go in the girl also won't talk much with you. But when these jap joints get a pretty girl she can really be damn pretty and look damn classy. The rest look average and the teeth always cui.
Old 06-03-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys, just went to the old places at lucky plaza
Avoid these places at level 6:

Marissa: old place I know but seems to entertain regular Pinoys. Left after 1 drink

Cebuana : min 60 dollars for 5 LDs, pissed off with max beer which taste like crap. Limited

3kings.: Mixed feels
Old 07-03-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Cuppage thai joints ex, cover charge is $175 if they allow Singaporeans to go in. Girls only get 3 shots of tequila. And recent batches the thai girls are not pretty. Normally joints that have girls that can be barfined are not so pretty. The hot ones are all still in the TDs.

Pinay joints at Cuppage I haven't join. I assume the cover charge for Pinay joints probably same as the thai ones, not keen to pay so much for pinay.

As for the Japanese girls, as Singaporean confirm cannot go in unless u put $3k in their hand minimum spending or go with a jap colleague. But if you can't speak jap, even u go in the girl also won't talk much with you. But when these jap joints get a pretty girl she can really be damn pretty and look damn classy. The rest look average and the teeth always cui.
Upped u for good report. Cheers
Old 07-03-2020, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Hi guys, just went to the old places at lucky plaza
Avoid these places at level 6:

Marissa: old place I know but seems to entertain regular Pinoys. Left after 1 drink

Cebuana : min 60 dollars for 5 LDs, pissed off with max beer which taste like crap. Limited

3kings.: Mixed feels
Cebuana has alot of action.. One of the better pubs there in my opinion
Old 07-03-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Scrambled10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Anything goes in this place. All services provided in the back. Girls will take off pants and ride for enough $. Same with their partner pub Burns in BQ in the room upstairs. 25% of girls classed as pretty. Mostly fat and older. Big scam bars so watch out if drunk. Had a laugh watching the door lads at Bourbon panicking trying to find a guy who did a runner at new year. Too busy on their games to notice him gone. Bar fines are 400/2h.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrambled10 View Post
Anything goes in this place. All services provided in the back. Girls will take off pants and ride for enough $. Same with their partner pub Burns in BQ in the room upstairs. 25% of girls classed as pretty. Mostly fat and older. Big scam bars so watch out if drunk. Had a laugh watching the door lads at Bourbon panicking trying to find a guy who did a runner at new year. Too busy on their games to notice him gone. Bar fines are 400/2h.
$400 can buy ass that looks hotter than all these single mothers.. Angmoh caitou I feel sorry for them..
Old 08-03-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 7
ivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anybody wanna head to one of the pubs to watch EPL tonight?
Old 09-03-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
mynameisnoname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone cheong-ing tonight?
Old 09-03-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivn8528 View Post
Bros, invite was too late.
Next time.
Cheers
Old 09-03-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivn8528 View Post
now very few pubs still screen live football games.. i only know of Baliba at Orchard Towers that shows games til 3am.. the other is Legacy at Katong but close at 1am and sundays not open i think..
Old 09-03-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
CoolDaze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, any fun places near Peninsula area?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1