The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -102 / Power: 0
gogeylangagain gogeylangagain
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
When DP did the right things, the dogs barked. Reminding DP to look for improved methods and never be complacent.

When DP did the wrong things, the dogs barked. Corrected DP's mistakes and reminded him to turn into a new leaf.

So lucky to have these dog mentors. How lucky i was. The biggest 收获 since stepping into GL scene.

Now in the forum, under strong marketing by the Dog Team, who does not know DPOWER ......cheebye !!
No choice, becoming famous/ notorious liao. Dont play play hor ..........

Furthermore, if DP is unhappy due to mood swing, can finger-fuck (with cap) these dogs somemore for fun and ease itchyness. Knn, better than spending $$ on inflated dolls. 感恩!! 没得嫌 liao !!
Xiao Di Di, finger fuck is your online imagination. Jusr like how your FR is your imagination. Dumb fuck, it isn't real.

Your lanjiao cannot stand despite all the years of kungfu is REAL. You were famous in webchat way before sammyboy for beingn a loser. Like that also you happy? Oh I forgot that you get rejected by WLs also you happy. HAHAHAHAHA

Since you so happy to be famous, share photo of yourself and your house here lah. You are famous kungfu star what. KNN why you hide in one house don't dare to come out? Shy ah? You can imagine whatever you like online. The only thing that matters is REAL LIFE. And in REAL LIFE, you're fucking pathetic. Spend so many years learning nei gong but health is so bad, hair drop off, lanjiao cannot stand. This is real. You fucking failed at kungfu.
Old 04-03-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Bro Fat Fatt
A sudden surge of curiosity makes me asking u this question.

I started writing FRs since late Feb 2018. Nowadays, i have evolved to the stage whereby i dont even care about my image in the forum. Thats why never bother to clarify those framings by the scumbags. I have a clear mind of what i really want from GL scene and want to get it before one day i fully quit GL.

Nevertheless, i want to know that from your personal assessment , of all the FRs i have wriiten, take away those annoying parts that i wrote to please myself ( or call it boasting or whatever , lol) , do u find my FRs useful ( those with WLs' names and houses revealed) ? If useful, for eg, out of 10 FRs written, on average how many Nos u find useful ?
Just curious. Its ok if u ignore my query

FR like this one is useful. I think you have quite a few of such

Quote:
Bonked Chen Xi (晨曦 Hse 2033) for the 1st time. 1 hr session.

1. Debuted 4 months ago. From Hu Bei. Long hair, standing at 1.61m, about 48 kg, nice slim petite body with attractive slim leg. Pretty slim face with medium sharp nose, big attractive eyes and lips, sharp chin. Its a Pretty face to me. Enhanced C boobs on her slim petite body. Overall, its my Cai ) . A small fox tattoo (seemed to me) on her shoulder and a small leaf tattoo on ankle.

2) No raw rub. She said wait rub and rub then the dick just lood inside ......i was amused and embarrassed, hahaha, knn.

3) Good and nice frenching with tongue fight throughout the session. I drank two little loads of her saliva.

4) No painting. Tight pussy to me. Very nice for thrusting and grindings. The pressure of the cunt with the rubbing of her nice body and legs and frenching and her fake (still erotic) slutty moans and looking on her pretty face made me ravaged her rounds over rounds. Fucking shiok !! Before sex, she said she felt a bit scared as looking on my arm muscles and my dick, lol. ( She said so. Not i said one, haha).

5. Accomodating to my desired sex positions. Willing to please. Hot and steamy bonk. Nice doggie in standing with her erotic head turning for frenching while i carressed and squeezed her C boobs. Very Sextified tight cunt doggie on bed till i ejected and get conquered.

6. According to her , she does AR with cap and BBBJ (customers who look clean). No CIM.

Overall, a very nice and sextisfied bonk with a pretty WL of erotic frenching, nice pettite body and nice legs and tight pussy (with my 0.01 cap) with a willing to please attitude. Really Fucking Shiok !!!
Old 04-03-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
It's going to tough to be a MOD. These bugger will create new clone each time

Best is to ignore them and leave them hidden

I will screenshot if i get one full page of hidden post to commemorate the day
guess sillypore too stress for most sinkies
Old 04-03-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
FR like this one is useful. I think you have quite a few of such
Bro Fat Fatt, thk you for the feedback.

I change my writing style from time to time based on mood. Sometimes when i was a bit sian, i wrote the "Chen Xi" FR style. Sometimes when i was more horny and the sex experience was very erotic, i would write with more inclusion of my personal elements which some bros felt " sickening", lol.

I write to form a diary collection for myself. This collection will be precious to me when i quit GL fully, as a record of my dark side.

The inclusion of personal element is crucial to me. Else there is no inventive for me to post FR. I rather just record in hp and disappear from forum. I still prefer to post officially, then take a snapshot and store in hp and i feel that the records will carry more memorable value in that way.

I personally feel that even with the inclusion of annoying elements, Bros can get info on the WLs' behaviours and their extent of tolerance and willing to please level for reference. This will be more useful to newbies.

Again, thks for your feedback as i thot u will ignore my query.
Old 09-05-2020, 12:12 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Sometimes when I am stressed out by work I will read his posts. Then I will feel better because I know then although I am an ah pek my life is not as sad as others
That's good. Some Ah Peks are indeed more hopeless than you.
Old 09-05-2020, 12:14 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Be careful. I heard stupidity is infectious.

Stay away from him
Must be why all you Ah Peks who love each other are all poor, uneducated and exhibit the same level of stupidity. You infected each other well. Can't escape the fact that apart from a few oddballs, it is overwhelmingly only budget Ah Peks stuck at GL with no place to go. Either don't know how or can't.

Photo of a crowd at GL discussing how Telegram can easily reveal your identity. See how worried they look. Am I wrong or am I wrong?

Dpower, mouldy himself, is considered a young man by GL150 standards. That's why he calls you guys Dai Gor. Coz you guys are ancient. To you 30yr old mummy is young girl. LOL. Soon CNA will do a documentary about GL being a dying trade, you Ah Peks should volunteer to be interviewed.

Last edited by 123hu; 09-05-2020 at 07:55 PM.
Old 09-05-2020, 11:44 PM
SamSter

Had a gorgeous and delicious meal, no fats in my diet. What did you Ah Peks do? Oops forgot you twiddling thumbs at home waiting for GL to open. Sorry sorry, my bad. I think maybe will have some budget 150 PRC aunties with tummy coming in Jul for you guys.
Old 10-05-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps...

But what I find really strange and curious about him is how his attitude towards the GL150 industry generally appears to have totally changed...from one where he gave support to the WLs he liked and was basically ambivalent towards the OKTs (2015 -2018)...to one where he now seems to want to see the GL150 industry close down altogether and this would appear to give him great joy(2020)...

No doubt he is entitled to post what he likes(just like anybody else)...but what I can't understand is why he now appears to hate the GL150 industry in general and the OKTs in particular? ...Why all this hate, nastiness and vitriol now?..

The way he is behaving now, you would think GL150 OKTs had caused him some kind of pain, suffering and grief?...

Quote:
He's getting much joy from our response. The best approach is to ignore him
To provide some context and insight...below is a snapshot of his past behaviour(2015-2018) before his sudden change of attitude in 2020...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
I wasn't defensive. I started the Ms Geylang thread. My lampa song I start. You are forum expert ah? What promotional thread? You got problem? Fuck you, chao cheebye. I never defended any bad FR or 1649. Don't come and talk cock. I respond to attacks on MY posts.

I am more than happy to say that Ah Seng is a cunt. Ah Seng is a cunt, Ah Seng is a cunt. Happy? Think whole GL also know. You siao ah, everyday whine online about how bad the OKT treat you? Your personal problem with OKT you keep repeating to the whole world. Knn come I give you sweet don't cry, okay? Aawww poor baby always kena fuck by Ah Seng. Come come, I sayang you. LOL

You're a bigger cunt and just a fucking loser whining online about OKTs. Cheebye, you know what is called Geylang? You expecting Four Seasons hotel customer service in...Geylang? HAHAHAHA You're a fucking monkey. Writing page after page about ISO service. KNN fuck you la. You know what is a red light district? And the best part is, you can't afford to eat at Four Seasons. LOL

Look, from your non-stop whining, everyone here gets it. Ah Seng and Auntie don't like you and can't be fucked with you. Try to be aware that they are perfectly fine with other customers and you look like a retard for whining non-stop.

For whatever reason (maybe it has to do with you're a cheapo who wants a private room where you can see CLEARLY and must call girls 3x for his majesty's viewing pleasure and still never call), people don't like your monkey face. My advice to you is get over it. Just fuck him or fuck off from his shop. He is pioneer citizen you also scared to fuck him ah? Tell him his attitude sucks la. You whine online for fuck?

Personally, I don't have a problem with any OKTs and who gives a shit about OKTs? They are just there to collect money. But since you have so much problem, go tell the OKTs they suck and stop boring everyone with your pathetic whining.

You can fuck Ah Seng and whichever OKT you like all you want. I just grew tired of reading your roadsweeper ideas on business and your whining because you're a fucking cheapskate who has no balls to tell the OKTs off. I come here to read FR. Not the tales of an $80 one session only idiot who gets bullied by OKTs. You're just a disgrunted ex-runner that the OKTs discarded like a rag doll when they realised you're a hopeless idiot always asking for benefits because you can't afford to tip the WL. So get over yourself and fuck off.

You have a right to share your opinion. I also have a right to share my opinion. And my opinion is that you are a fucking monkey who wants OKTs to provide you with a private viewing room. Otherwise, you're going to write another long essay about 2831A price increase. Gong cheebye, it's only $50. You want you take. You can't afford, fuck off. Talk so much for what?
Old 10-05-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Apparently this is the reason.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=19989469&postcount=276

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Perhaps...

But what I find really strange and curious about him is how his attitude towards the GL150 industry generally appears to have totally changed...from one where he gave support to the WLs he liked and was basically ambivalent towards the OKTs (2015 -2018)...to one where he now seems to want to see the GL150 industry close down altogether and this would appear to give him great joy(2020)...

No doubt he is entitled to post what he likes(just like anybody else)...but what I can't understand is why he now appears to hate the GL150 industry in general and the OKTs in particular? ...Why all this hate, nastiness and vitriol now?..

The way he is behaving now, you would think GL150 OKTs had caused him some kind of pain, suffering and grief?...

To provide some context and insight...below is a snapshot of his past behaviour(2015-2018) before his sudden change of attitude in 2020...
Old 10-05-2020, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I'm staying away from him. If a stray cat hisses at you just like he does, better stay far far away. This type of pussy can give you STDs

Quote:
Be careful. I heard stupidity is infectious.

Stay away from him
Old 10-05-2020, 02:29 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Perhaps...

No doubt he is entitled to post what he likes(just like anybody else)...but what I can't understand is why he now appears to hate the GL150 industry in general and the OKTs in particular? ...Why all this hate, nastiness and vitriol now?.
LOL Ah Peks and their mysteries.

Now we had no beef in the past. If you try to be funny again, I will not hestitate to fuck you up nicely so proceed with caution. GL15O WLs was not bad so I was prepared to lend them my support. Due to lopsided FRs focused on the same old houses, I decided to give other houses prominence. DOOMAS for instance, is a well known runner for Tommy. His WL until maybe the last 2 batches were horrific bak cais (as is the state of his house). But this fucker still write about Tommy all day long as if only his house got WL. These runners were doing the real angpais littered across various houses a disservice. I just did an online re-balance. I would say it worked too.

BUT now the quality of WLs is terrible. Times have CHANGED. Try to get this into your head.

I don't hate GL150 but I describe it for exactly what it is. The QUALITY of the WLs changes EVERYTHING. If the quality of the WLs is good, then the OKTs are hard working, doing their job and while the customers are demanding, they have good reason to go to GL.

But if the quality of the WLs stinks, then the OKTs are failing and the remaining customers are just idiots who eat whatever shit is being fed to them. Chances are good they are either GL OKTs or runners themselves. So need to be polite? When the WLs were nice, I did my part and wrote favourably about them.

You are curious so I provided an explanation. From start to finish, I've always fucked Ah Pek. I suggest you quit whining like a bitch over my posts and move the fuck on.

No matter how you cut it, the quality of the WLs has sunk rock bottom as has the condition of the houses. You eat a plate of bak chor mee, it comes with some ingredients. Now you're just being fed expired noodles and you still eat? You can't be a genuine punter. Just an Lao Ah Pek looking for chitchat or GL OKT.

In fact, one Ah Pek admitted as much. With reference to a certain house in Lor 14 that is filthy, run down and provides an ipad, he confessed he was there because the OKT was friendly. So long as the OKT smile at him, he would fuck anything the OKT provides. This is the remaining kind of clientale at GL. No one in his right mind is going to Safe Entry to sit in a filthy house just to view ipad, except Ah Peks. These are not serious punters. They visit GL to visit OKT, not fuck hot chicks.

There is no mystery in moving on, MANY have already done so. If you haven't noticed, ONLY left mostly Ah Pek. Under 50 also hard to find.

Why Ah Peks stuck leh? This is the more interesting topic. No money, don't know how, no place to go...GL OKT themselves la, how to leave? No matter how you try to twist it that GL still has something good, you can't escape a simple fact: ONLY AH PEK LEFT and ONLY AH PEK thinks so. Why should I listen to lameass excuses why you're stuck in GL? Reason is obvious: can't afford better and technologically challenged. Probably no transport as well and don't know how to take bus to go to the various locations.

Therefore YOU are the mystery. GL is now a shithole but you behave as if it's the same as before and wonder why it's getting fucked. Why are you trying to encourage ppl to go to GL when it sucks? You even came out with a long post encouraging ppl to risk their ID with GL OKT? Are you acting as guarantor? There are some, I don't know, 30 to 40 houses, whatever. You are so confident all of these clowns know how to prevent getting hacked? If any of the houses get hacked, sue you, ok? Put your money where your mouth is. Talk like nothing. You have no good intentions. Just a desperate plea for ppl to go GL.

And the truth is that there was nothing to worry about. Long time more before GL re-opens and when they do, no WL. Safe Entry is a moot point. WHY YOU SO KANCHIONG LEH? Why was your heartstrings pulled? From a customer POV no WLs no need to go. No one going to risk anything for crumbs. WHY YOU SO CONCERNED LEH? I disturb GL OKT a bit, WHY YOU SO STRESSED LEH? ARE YOU AN OKT?

If not, why you do an OKT job and tell jokes that GL OKT know how to use computer and keep data safe? Obvious bullshit. LOL

Last edited by 123hu; 10-05-2020 at 09:34 AM.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:38 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I'm staying away from him. If a stray cat hisses at you just like he does, better stay far far away. This type of pussy can give you STDs
Why don't you fuck off back to Tommy's house and help him fix the toilet since as I recall, you like to have a word with him about the service of his WLs so much. After you had a word, the WL's service still sucked what so you talk for what? If you so desire, I will fuck every single FR you write in future. What's that thread called? Oh yah GL latest party house. Whole bunch of shit FR written by you, you never even call. You want to start a fight, think whether a weak slut like you can finish it. If I was really nasty, your stupid thread and fake FRs would have been finished a long time ago. Spend your time more fruitfully and try to get your WLs to shave. Are you trying to promote a woman's right to keep her bodily hair by running a hairy armpit competition? Oh it's GL latest party all right. See who can keep the most spiders under their armpits. LOL

For those who don't know the history of this fraudster trying to act like gentleman, he wrote a long fake FR on his buddy's Yoyo, a young beauty, saying her service gaogao, write until she is like the fuck of the century. Several GENUINE punters replied to say she was a dead fish who had no interest in service whatsoever and queried his FR. Well, all that is fine, just a normal day in GL.

But I was surprised and ROFL when this gong cheebye out of the blue said he was going to have a word with Tommy about it. HAHAHA...WTF? I WILL HAVE A WORD. LOL. Wait a min, you are who again? Official complaint box? Isn't Tommy one of the rare OKTs who knows some English? He cannot read himself need you to tell him?

This blur sotong kia obviously had no idea what Yoyo was really like in bed or he would have just shut up. Anyone who has tried Yoyo before will know she is young girl with no interest in servicing Ah Peks. Nothing to talk. This dumb mutt didn't know anything but gave himself an important role and tried to act like some bigshot. Nobody asked but he was going to have a word with Tommy on behalf of punters. Ai seh! So after our lao hero made his entrance, what was the outcome? Yoyo was still Yoyo loh. LOL

OKT runners who write fake FRs have at least tried the WL. Just give a more exaggerated account. This guy is damn budget just writing from his wild imagination. That's the problem with hired help sometimes. They can't follow instructions. Ask him to write FR only he itchy backside tried to value add and help with complaints. End up just looking like a dumb fool. Don't know he thought he was Chairman of GL association or Tommy's letterbox. Another Ah Pek gone senile.

Ah Pek, fuck off.

Last edited by 123hu; 10-05-2020 at 08:18 AM.
Old 10-05-2020, 11:48 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Who lets the mad dog out �� maybe boss created This clone and make it a way to keep SBF alive �� or maybe his fl business really taking a hit bad no customers limited supplies of imported fls since lockdown �� all signs of pressures landed upon him poor him cannot sleep ranting around like 0a old man ��
Allan, I'm not mad. I know you feel embarrassed that you don't know how to use wechat and Telegram and deep down you're angry at yourself for being made a fool. Quite stupid right? Tell you about how Telegram the number is hidden and there you are ranting about police investigation into illegal channels. Did you know I can even change my wechat to be called 'allanooi'? If you use LINE or snapchat, your number also doesn't show up. There are so many apps which people are using now doesn't have a phone number shown but you thought to communicate with someone need phone number. Aiyoooo...do you know how outdated you are just sticking to your SMS? I know I know, you're going to find a link about LINEand snapchat being easily exposed too. Sigh.

Old people do have this feeling of inferiority complex and get defensive. But it needn't be this way. Just swallow your pride and sign up for the PA courses. You can do it! Just put your fears aside.

Come, show the Ah Peks here that you are different and you can actually be taught new tricks. What for act like you know what's going on when actually you don't? Don't worry about the FL OKTs. Let's focus on your need for help in the modern world. Let's hear you say you're signing up for a course! Don't be a typical stubborn Ah Pek. Don't know and refuse to learn.

Last edited by 123hu; 10-05-2020 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-05-2020, 08:23 PM
SamSter

只会亚龙。亚龙几时开?很闷啊!

#onlygeylang #onlysms #howtodateWL? #anyfrtoshare? #haveaword #sbsbus #1starhotel #likeithairy

Last edited by 123hu; 10-05-2020 at 09:00 PM.
Old 10-05-2020, 08:59 PM
SamSter

https://mothership.sg/2018/12/inside...els-singapore/

Very nice video by Taiwan news, accurately capturing the shithole in its full glory. A legislation flop, bakcais and check out the rude OKTs pattern, wearing slippers and fucking customers. I'm impressed by this reporter, he can capture everything, describe and summarise so accurately. At the start of the video, he said, "这里的破落..." LOL. Foreign reporter one look also can tell GL is a slum. Ah Pek still don't know. No need hear gossips. First time go GL walk around can immediately know what is happening.

Can you recognise the voice of the OKT who said, "Body massage...全部都有”? Hahaha. Sure bro. I believe.

"不要浪费时间回去睡觉!” HAHAHAHA...that's exactly what ppl are doing, except Ah Pek. Punters don't waste time go GL anymore. It sucks so bad they rather go home sleep. LOL. Funny guys.

Who want to give 回家睡觉 OKT his IC? LOL. Don't want lah.

Last edited by 123hu; 10-05-2020 at 09:29 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1