The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster
When it is so easy to get girls...

I have never been a good-looking guy when I was young. Face full of acne, hair that looked like a mess, goody two shoes.

Never had the confidence to court girls. Even when I did, it never worked out.

Fast forward a decade, now as a working adult and almost a family man, there is no lack of females by my side. I'm not any handsome or rich guy but it's surprisingly so easy to chat them up, hook them in and fuck them. I sign up for any social media app and I will have more girls than I can handle. Married, single, attached, pregnant, expats, locals, you name it I probably have tried it. Some of them I lied about being single (feels the most guilty and ends poorly), some of them I told them the truth but they would still continue to do it with me (even crazier after being honest with them...best!)

But... I'm about to be a family man with a partner that loves me wholeheartedly and the thought of playing with their hearts makes me hold back on my reins. But then again, it's now or never... so I did fool around and fuck a couple ones (insert my encounters that I littered all over the forum).

This dilemma of being a proper family man/gentleman vs a playboy fucking around...

Has anyone going through or been this situation?
What would you do?

Last edited by coypredator; 22-09-2019 at 11:44 PM.
Old 23-09-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
SpikeTitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: When it is so easy to get girls...

What thrills you to the sex? Is it with different girls, the feel good or something that other girls can give but not your partner?

How do you feel after having sex with your partner vs other girls? I felt that althought my partner refuse to do some acts, at the end of the day I still feel that she is best compared to other girls that I have come across. The emotions is totally different. Men cheat because of various reasons and we tend to justify the correctness of our actions even if we are wrong, even for me.

Its hard to resist temptation when trying to be a family gentleman. However, judge the severity of your actions and the things you will lose forever if get caught or even contract HIV.

For me, I will see how far I can go with the girl and I tend to set higher requirement. A safety check for me to lose interest more easily. I am picky for girls looks, body and the way she talks. If either fails I will just drop them.
Old 23-09-2019, 06:38 AM
Samster

coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeTitan View Post
What thrills you to the sex? Is it with different girls, the feel good or something that other girls can give but not your partner?

How do you feel after having sex with your partner vs other girls? I felt that althought my partner refuse to do some acts, at the end of the day I still feel that she is best compared to other girls that I have come across. The emotions is totally different. Men cheat because of various reasons and we tend to justify the correctness of our actions even if we are wrong, even for me.

Its hard to resist temptation when trying to be a family gentleman. However, judge the severity of your actions and the things you will lose forever if get caught or even contract HIV.

For me, I will see how far I can go with the girl and I tend to set higher requirement. A safety check for me to lose interest more easily. I am picky for girls looks, body and the way she talks. If either fails I will just drop them.
the "feel good" factor and more likely, I value the special connection i have with every girl I fuck. I'm not the "fuck and ghost" man, I would stick around, have a proper connection, etc.

having sex with all the girls and making love with my partner is what makes the difference.

good point on being picky because when I first started, the girls i hook up with are slightly below average or average girls. the problem is as i set my requirements higher... the quality of the girls i can hook with up also goes up - now I have a good pool of solid girls. (models, hot milf, attractive singles, good figured expats, GND females)

it's almost crazy to reject them; but also crazy to say yes to them...
Old 23-09-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

I would say just be very careful and draw clear boundaries with the girls. The last thing you want is them falling for you and sticking to you like glue which subsequently may be difficult to shake off. That's the point where your partner will start to notice a difference in your behaviour.
Old 23-09-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
I have never been a good-looking guy when I was young. Face full of acne, hair that looked like a mess, goody two shoes.

Fast forward a decade, now as a working adult and almost a family man, there is no lack of females by my side. I'm not any handsome or rich guy but it's surprisingly so easy to chat them up, hook them in and fuck them. I sign up for any social media app and I will have more girls than I can handle. Married, single, attached, pregnant, expats, locals, you name it I probably have tried it. Some of them I lied about being single (feels the most guilty and ends poorly), some of them I told them the truth but they would still continue to do it with me (even crazier after being honest with them...best!)

But... I'm about to be a family man with a partner that loves me wholeheartedly and the thought of playing with their hearts makes me hold back on my reins. But then again, it's now or never... so I did fool around and fuck a couple ones (insert my encounters that I littered all over the forum).

This dilemma of being a proper family man/gentleman vs a playboy fucking around...

What would you do?
Do u have any psychological issue when u make love to your partner and also other gals?
When u kiss your partner will u think of the other person?
I can’t shake this psychology barrier as it comes and go.
How do u shake this off?
Old 23-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

What would you do?

Nowadays fucking around is normal. Everybody doing it including married men
Old 23-09-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeTitan View Post
I would say just be very careful and draw clear boundaries with the girls. The last thing you want is them falling for you and sticking to you like glue which subsequently may be difficult to shake off. That's the point where your partner will start to notice a difference in your behaviour.
It happened quite frequently. But I would tell them straight up I don't have feelings for them. Some would cry, some would scold me, but all ended up stickier than before.

But there's 1 easy way to shake them off - just tell them you are fucking other girls. it worked for me.

Didn't meant to tell them but thought I would be honest. guess there's a limit they can accept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialCircle View Post
Do u have any psychological issue when u make love to your partner and also other gals?
When u kiss your partner will u think of the other person?
I can’t shake this psychology barrier as it comes and go.
How do u shake this off?
No psychological issue. when i make love with my partner, i do it passionately. with other girls, it's not making love, it's having the thrill of fucking them/owning them.

for me, i love my partner wholeheartedly. i'm excited to see her every time... so i guess you would need to rekindle the love for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
Nowadays fucking around is normal. Everybody doing it including married men
just having the guilt of fucking around vs committing wholeheartedly (which i did before).

the heart wants what it wants, the brain also wants what it wants.

hard to manage this.
Old 24-09-2019, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What would you do?
Your head and conscience are telling you it is time to stop and grow up. Not good looking but going to be a father soon with a wife that loves you wholeheartedly. You are already much more luckier than many of us here. If you mess up the good things in your life now, you will end up regretting in future. Count your blessings. You have enough memories of these ladies to last a lifetime. Case of been there, done that, time to stop?
Old 24-09-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Yes if you are already thinking of the repurcussions, your conscience is kicking in. Did you have a difficult time chasing your wife? You said you are not handsome but yet your wife chose you, means she sees your heart more than anything else. Stop thinking about fucking other girls and concentrate on your family. Over time the addiction will die down. Don't lose the resources you invested in your wife. Not worth it.
Old 24-09-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
It happened quite frequently. But I would tell them straight up I don't have feelings for them. Some would cry, some would scold me, but all ended up stickier than before.

But there's 1 easy way to shake them off - just tell them you are fucking other girls. it worked for me.

Didn't meant to tell them but thought I would be honest. guess there's a limit they can accept.

No psychological issue. when i make love with my partner, i do it passionately. with other girls, it's not making love, it's having the thrill of fucking them/owning them.

for me, i love my partner wholeheartedly. i'm excited to see her every time... so i guess you would need to rekindle the love for her.

just having the guilt of fucking around vs committing wholeheartedly (which i did before).

the heart wants what it wants, the brain also wants what it wants.

hard to manage this.
Thanks for the advice, u r spot on. Ya I need to rekindle my love for my CO.
At first I was just thinking to enjoy the moments until slowly getting to know this other gal that we can really connect very well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1