The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
victoria65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Why does sex feel good?

We all know it tastes good, but why? Because there are two components when we have sex, namely physical and emotional. It feels good because our brains respond to stimulation by touching. The emotional part is the release of hormones that give us feelings of trust and closeness.
Old 31-08-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Why does sex feel good?

Talk cock, Sio gan就 sio gan. Where got that much theory?
Old 31-08-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

I don't think it applies everyone. There are people who are asexual. It's good only if you like it. I am obviously stating the obvious but the question was just asking for it.
Old 01-09-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

HUMANS ARE BORN TO FUCK
NOT GAMBLING OR DRINKING

PERIOD
Old 01-09-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria65 View Post
We all know it tastes good, but why? Because there are two components when we have sex, namely physical and emotional. It feels good because our brains respond to stimulation by touching. The emotional part is the release of hormones that give us feelings of trust and closeness.
agree and that's what keep most of us craving for more...
Old 01-09-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 11
Woshishen is one of the Best!Woshishen is one of the Best!Woshishen is one of the Best!Woshishen is one of the Best!

law of nature
Old 01-09-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To make sure we continue the human race.
Old 01-09-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

selling products?
Old 22-09-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Aria is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Agreed! The 2 components have to come hand in hand. It’s the connection up there and down there. ‘买可乐’ and intercourse feels so different!!! Period.

The feeling of being embraced, sliding in and out slowly but deeply, the kissing of yearning lips and between genitals.. it all cums naturally ;p

VS

Briefly done foreplay and trusting in and out just to release, awkwardness of not sure what to do, what to say. Not to mention fake moaning and orgasm!

Existence is pain, making great love releases endorphins to relieve us from life itself haha only side effect is that it’s addictive
Old 22-09-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria View Post
Agreed! The 2 components have to come hand in hand. It’s the connection up there and down there. ‘买可乐’ and intercourse feels so different!!! Period.

The feeling of being embraced, sliding in and out slowly but deeply, the kissing of yearning lips and between genitals.. it all cums naturally ;p

VS

Briefly done foreplay and trusting in and out just to release, awkwardness of not sure what to do, what to say. Not to mention fake moaning and orgasm!

Existence is pain, making great love releases endorphins to relieve us from life itself haha only side effect is that it’s addictive
You are into endorphins! Me too! Omg will I finally find a soul mate?
Old 22-09-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Because it is crucial for the survival of our species. We have been programmed by evolution to breed. Without sex, we would die off. So our brains rewards us with pleasure when we have sex. That's the physical part.

The emotional part is another matter. It is for child rearing. Humans, or rather, mammals, are different from species like fish and reptiles. For those species, the moment they are born, they are able to move freely and seek out their own food and survival. Mammals are different. Babies are born weak and helpless. Without someone to care for it, it will die within hours of being born. Therefore, evolution programs us to have emotional attachment during sex to increase the chance of the mother and father sticking around to raise the kid until it is ready to fend for itself.
Old 22-09-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
HUMANS ARE BORN TO FUCK
NOT GAMBLING OR DRINKING

PERIOD
Yes, agree with both.. God basically designed sex and made us male n female to fuck and help HIM continue the human race o/w we will become extinct and then it's end of the world

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-09-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Sex doesn’t feel good all the time...
Old 22-09-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Sex doesn’t feel good all the time...
Yes, u r rite bro... esp when one party or the other engage in it unwillingly.. sure won't enjoy one... nothing in this world is perfect or 100 %.. there are bound to be ups n downs, good times n bad times... the reality of human living

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-09-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
thats why i don't ask my wife for sex anymore... no point if she does it just to "eng siu" me... what's sex and intimacy if the other party does not enjoy it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, u r rite bro... esp when one party or the other engage in it unwillingly.. sure won't enjoy one... nothing in this world is perfect or 100 %.. there are bound to be ups n downs, good times n bad times... the reality of human living
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1