The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of
Spa at Clarke Quay

Avoid this spa nearby Lor Telok... heavy damage...lousy service
Old 05-03-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Re: Spa at Clarke Quay

GW?

Such a high risk place people still go... everyone just itching to get caught now lol
Old 05-03-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
GW?

Such a high risk place people still go... everyone just itching to get caught now lol
haha!! didn't know high risk place it's ok, giving other bros a heads up also
Old 05-03-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Lor Telok is at Boat Quay not Clarke Quay and which one should we avoid?

Please PM
Old 05-03-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

I actually dunno why a lot of bros like to whack this joint.

Been there six times, tried five ladies. First time was Ok but other times were quite good, and damages were in the high standard range, but not 'heavy damage'.

Maybe because the ladies there are quite young that's why other joints want to sabo all the time?
Old 05-03-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGNeo View Post
Bro,

Lor Telok is at Boat Quay not Clarke Quay and which one should we avoid?

Please PM
The one call GW, also can say nearby boat quay also. There's more only one GW spa name?
Old 05-03-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post

Been there six times, tried five ladies. First time was Ok but other times were quite good, and damages were in the high standard range, but not 'heavy damage'.

Maybe because the ladies there are quite young that's why other joints want to sabo all the time?
I was in and out within thirty minutes?
Old 05-03-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
I was in and out within thirty minutes?
Bro that's up to you, unless you kanna rushed or forced out, u can ake as much time as u have. If you didn't kanna rush then u can ask them to massage u till times up.

Last session I had there with L was 45 min, but I didn't feel rushed n left very happy.

If you kanna rush then it's another matter, but so far a lot of bros hav had good feedback.
Old 05-03-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro that's up to you, unless you kanna rushed or forced out, u can ake as much time as u have. If you didn't kanna rush then u can ask them to massage u till times up.

Last session I had there with L was 45 min, but I didn't feel rushed n left very happy.

If you kanna rush then it's another matter, but so far a lot of bros hav had good feedback.
Bro Keima,

Any good intro there, please share but PM to me.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 15
LKQBoi is one of the Best!LKQBoi is one of the Best!LKQBoi is one of the Best!LKQBoi is one of the Best!

Quote:

Fully agreed. I got great memories there too.. Its all up to individual I would say..
Old 05-03-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

@Lor Telok I only know one mp.
Very good one!
Old 05-03-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 12
sonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant future

If it is the same ml I go to, then I can say is actually very good.
My goto is E. Liked her service alot.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Aya chill la bro dont kek sim bad apple sure hav one just move on stil got alot of nice apple to tiapp one
Old 05-03-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

This place ok what...
Old 05-03-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Agreed bro, i been there quite number of times too but now didn't return back cos kinda lazy and due other commitments.
We all know thr plc is hot but not sure why some bros whack this place.
As for price i think it's market rate although some other joint maybe cheaper abit by 10 or 20 dollars in total.
I mean its easy, like it go and dun like just dun go.
They earning a living and us too and if wanna save $ dun go chiong, simple as that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread