The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
kitoface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Entrapment

Excellent story bro, please continue..
Old 22-09-2019, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 23-09-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 23-09-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the encouragement bros and sis.

I’m almost done writing the next part. Look forward to it either tomorrow or Wednesday
Old 23-09-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
lephonghong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhyde79 View Post
Thanks for the encouragement bros and sis.

I’m almost done writing the next part. Look forward to it either tomorrow or Wednesday
Looking forward to that
Old 24-09-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 24-09-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Chapter 75: Killing a Nightmare the Easy Way Part 1

Her chest felt tight and suffocating as darkness swirled around her. She made an effort to free herself, to somehow shove herself awake. To escape the nightmare. Just when she thought she might black out, she felt strong hands wrapped around her. Arlena opened her eyes and clutched desperately at his neck. She heard terrible sobbing and realised it was her who was making the terrible noise.

“Ssshhh, baby, you’re okay now.” Alexei whispered in her ears as she choked and cried, retching in pain.

He held her tightly against him as she buried her face in his neck, trembling from head to toe, as her panic washed over her.

Arlena shook like a leaf, clutching his body with her arms. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She couldn’t get rid of the awful suffocating sensation in her chest. It still felt as though she couldn’t breath. She sucked in the air hungrily, harshly, rasping as she tried to ease the pain.

She had thought herself stronger than her sister, stronger than Vicky who had needed the care of a small team of therapists, who needed the use of sedatives and tranquilizers, but she came to realise she wasn’t so strong after all.

After the night by the pool, the two of them have grown even closer together. She knows and he knows that they are unfaithful, that their affair is a betrayal of the people they love, but they could not help themselves. The attraction they felt was real. The love they feel is real. The need for each other is real.

Alexei has taken to sleeping with her in her room ever since she had jerked awake in his arms, awoken by her nightmares. She knows it’s his protective instincts at work and she can’t help but feel grateful for it. His presence, his protectiveness and love are what allowed her to sleep through most nights the last few days. Better sleep than she has had ever since that incident in Bali.

Stroking the strong protective arm wrapped around her, she felt a warm sensation starting from the pit of her belly. Alexei tightens his grip around her, tucking her closely to his chest. At that moment, she felt so loved, so protected and so needed. She wished she could stay in his embrace forever but reality calls. It would be difficult getting back to sleep again and she really wants to make the most of her time together with him.

Suddenly, she leaned her head backwards, planting tender nervous kisses on his neck, following his jawline. She searched with one tiny hand, stroking the soft skin of his cock. She has come to realise that she loves playing with his man meat. It is so much like him, so soft and pleasant to play with, yet so angry and hard when aroused. As Alexei half opened his eyes, she winked at him and giggled, then wriggled down the length of his hard body to face the full length of his flaccid penis.

With a look of bliss on her face, Arlena pulled his deflated cock near her mouth and let her tongue flick out and lick its purplish crown. Then, opening her mouth wide, she slowly took the slab of flesh into her warm and wet mouth. She could smell a hint of musk, his pungent manliness with a hint of spice at the end and she loves it. Her lips encircled the blunt head of his cock and her cheeks began to hollow and expand as she began to suck him gently, bringing his cock to life.

Her head bobbed back and forth as his penis rapidly expanded in her mouth. She needs to be fast. She knew from experience that she would not be able to take much of his massive cock once he became fully aroused. His pulsating shaft is glistening with her saliva and shone under the dim light. Alexei has began to groan softly and she loves how he is totally under her control at this point of their lovemaking. She loves how she is able to take the lead and make him so submissive to her wants. Finally, Alexei groaned loudly, she could feel his huge hands reach down behind her head, his thick fingers tangling themselves in her charcoal-black hair to hold her head in place as he began to rock his hips smoothly, pumping his massive cock in and out of her mouth in smooth shallow strokes, slowly and gently so as not to hurt her.

The care and gentleness he has always shown in their lovemaking sent thrills through her. This is what she wants. This is what she needs. Determined to pleasure her man, Arlena relaxed her jaws as much as possible, taking quick shallow breaths through her nose and pulling her teeth as far back as possible so she could take even more of his prodigious member into her mouth.

She had almost gagged the first time his blunt cockhead hit the back of her throat, but she is getting better at it now. Arlena could feel the bulge his cock made deep in her throat as she swallowed just over half of his penis, the ridge of his broad cockhead scraping against her tonsils with every backstroke. She could feel the length of him pulsating as she struggled to take even more of him inside her, tears brimming from her eyes as his thick cock stuffed her throat to the brim, threatening to suffocate her. There’s still so much left, she thought. Even as she deep-throated him, her small gentle hands are both stroking the remainder of his hard satiny smoothness, cradling the swollen and sensitive sack of his scrotum from time to time, feeling the tickling sensation of his hair on her palms.

She could finally feel his climax approaching, the tiny trembles that is building from deep within his groin. Arlena could feel Alexei trying to pull back, trying to prevent his orgasmic spasms from hurting her by accident but she is not having it. They don’t have much time left now and she is determined to do this for him. As his pelvis began shuddering and his bloated balls began to pulse, she took as much of him into her throat as possible, her tiny hands wrapped tightly around his hips to stop him from getting away.

The thick hot rush of semen came gushing along the length of his huge cock, spraying its sticky load down the ravaged passage of her throat. She could feel herself almost choking from the sensation of having his penis jerking so deeply inside her gullet but she endured the pain and discomfort, determined to swallow every spurt of his burning seed. She swallowed again and again, milking his penis, sucking it until she was sure every drop of cum was in her belly. It took so long she almost thought she would suffocate.

Finally, she lifted her head tiredly from between Alexei’s thighs, licking the final traces of his semen from the swollen head of his cock with a dainty flick of her tongue.

“That is so you will never forget me,” she purred, looking up at him with the glazed look of a satisfied woman.

Alexei looked into her eyes with love and wonder. He could still feel the aftershock from his ejaculation, the passage of his semen a white hot torrent exploding from the end of his penis a pleasant memory.

“Well,” she teased, a small hand gently cradling his nut sack while the other stroked the length seemingly spent cock, “Are you ready to come again, lover boy?”
Old 24-09-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 24-09-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Chapter 76: Killing a Nightmare the Easy Way Part 2

Alexei grinned at her and wriggled his hips. The long thick flesh of his penis started swelling again, the purple-red cockhead seemingly swelling with anger.

“Any last words?” he asked mock angrily.

“Help… Please… Anybody...Help!” Arlena cried as she turned to lay down on her belly.

Instead of wriggling away however, she arched her back, her hips began to move. Slowly, sensuously. The perfect, milk-white, half-moon orbs of her buttocks gyrated slowly, an erotic expression of her lust and desire to be penetrated, an open invitation to her lover.

Quickly, Alexei pressed down on top of her, the ache in his angrily throbbing cock becoming more painful with each passing moment. He slipped his erected penis easily down between the rotating cheeks of her still wriggling ass, twisting and pushing the blood-engorged head of his cock down into her moist, warm folds, finally coming to rest on the tiny but erect bud of her clitoris.

Lying on top of her, he ground his hips down onto the gyrating buttocks beneath him and heard the mewling pleasure-sounds emitting from her throat, as the swollen head of his penis rubbed against the warm, pulsing flesh of her slit, the intimate contact of their flesh striking sparks of sexual passion in her.

Gently, he lifted the midnight tresses of her hair and kissed the back of her neck, then began to move farther and farther down her body, kissing her soft shoulders and back. He kissed and licked her smooth milky skin at random, taking joy in her quivers of sensual delight. He pleased himself by stroking her womanly curves, taking great pleasure in the sensations of her silky skin. Finally, he slid off her to kneel between her legs, and caressed her buttocks and thighs with only his lips and tongue, slowly teasing her every goosebump.

Arlena mewled and gasped in wanton desire, her every sense focused on his hands, his lips, his tongue. Finally, he used both hands on her legs, spreading her creamy sculpted thighs, exposing the moistness of her pussy which is glistening like pearls of dew in the pale light of the moon.

Crouching down behind her, he used his hands, one on either side of the smooth bald softness of her fleshy female cleft, his thumbs slowly drawing the inner lips apart, revealing the tight, trembling passage to her most intimate place. He moved his head forward and placed his lips firmly between the coral lips of her womanly folds and flicked his tongue deep into the velvety smoothness of her vagina. The quick, sucking intake of her breath, the shock tremble of her body told him that she loved it... That she wanted more of it as her hips pressed back against his face, grinding herself against him. He moved his tongue in circles against the sensitive lips of her pussy, flicking the tiny bud of her clitoris every now and then. He could her excitement growing as she began to moan most deliciously.

"Oh, uh, u-ugh! Alexei! It’s beautiful! P-please… More, m-more… Suck me… L-lick m-me… Oh… Ah, a-ah, oooohhh… Please! So good… M-more!" Arlena lost control as she groaned and moaned with jerky gasps.

Each time his scalding hot tongue contacted the tip of her clitoris and licked it, she would spasm with tiny orgasmic joy as the erotic pleasure builds inside her. She knows that she was moving her ass in a wanton manner as if to welcome any man who sees it to fuck her, but she doesn’t care.

Her whimperings and mewlings became increasingly loud and incessant. Animal-like in expressing her arousal and throbbing need to be fucked.

Behind her, Alexei could feel the vein at his temple pounding as he struggled to control himself. His cock is throbbing hungrily, aching to be inside her and from the tip of the angry red cock head he could feel thick, viscous droplets of pre-cum oozing out. He was ready! Damn! He was more than ready!

"P-please baby… Put it in m-me.. . Fuck m-me baby… Fuck me please...!" she moaned, arching her back in agony as she tried desperately to get him to do what she wants.

Rising to a push-up position, his weight resting on his hands and knees, Alexei shifted himself over her wantonly quivering curves, his rock-hard cock standing out massively before him. He could hardly wait to push it into her. The agony of his need had been building steadily within him, and he could feel the burning agony in the root of his cock that told him it would not take much more stimulation to bring him to a spewing ejaculation.

As he moved in closer behind her, she reached back behind and between her legs, grasping his penis from just behind its broad cock head, guiding it using her tiny hand, delicately placing it into the scalding hungry madness of her wet pussy.

The thick cock head went into the wet, satin-lined cuntal opening, her tight folds offering resistance despite its wetness. As he pushed, the hot flesh of her passage expanded reluctantly, every inch of her vagina tightening around him even as the elastic muscles of her tunnel expanded, stretched cruelly to accommodate his great size.

"So b-big… S-o good…!" she gasped. "P-please fuck me s-slow baby… Love me gently...”

Beneath him, Arlena stretched her legs apart as far as she could, helping him, making his entrance into her easier, her hips arching upwards so to achieve a better angle, so he could penetrate her pussy to the hilt with his oversized cock.
Old 25-09-2019, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 26-09-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Chapter 77: Killing a Nightmare the Easy Way Part 3

“O bozhe… plez… plez… p-plez…”

Alexei almost cried out in agony as he gasped under his breath, struggling to maintain control so he does not spew his cum immediately as she pushed her lovely butt against him to impale herself on his cock. It took all his willpower and effort not to drive his hips forward, to ram himself to the hilt in one glorious stroke as her pussy fluttered around his cock, milking his penis.

He gritted his teeth, his jaw clenched as he struggled for control against the slow gyrations of her pussy as his penis continued to sink slowly and agonisingly into her soft warm depths. Finally, Alexei grunted in satisfaction when he felt his pelvis smack against her tight ass, his balls brushing delightfully against the shaved mound of her loins.

Arlena moaned as she turned around to look at him in the eye. Slowly, she gave him a mischievous wink and a grin. Her hand was still there, her dainty fingers barely wrapped around the base of his cock. Swiftly, she caressed his balls, weighing them in her small hand as she gave them a gentle squeeze. Her teasing sending deliciously lewd sensations arcing across his nerve endings. He jerked as he felt his cock head swelling, his gigantic length expanding even as it is buried to the hilt up inside her hot, clasping, vaginal sheath. He could feel the entire length of him in moist contact with the softly quivering walls of her welcoming pussy as she moaned with exquisite pleasure at the swelling of his cock.

Crouching over her, Alexei started to nibble her ear, playing with the delicate earlobes with his mouth. He covered her left hand in his massive palm, mimicking how his huge body is crouched over her dainty one even as he reached under her with his right hand to squeeze a heavy breast, kneading it so hard that her lustrous white flesh peered out between the gaps of his strong fingers.

He began to move in and out of her, rocking his hips slowly back and forth, slowly getting her to flow with his motions. He began ploughing his engorged cock into her heated depths like a hot fist in soft sweet butter, churning her tight ass as she arched her back to better welcome his thrusts.

"Oooohhhh! Y-yes, y-yessss!" she whimpered coquettishly, hissing her sexual pleasure through clenched white teeth as the tight slick grip of her vagina pulled him even deeper into her hot depths, the sensation of being loved and protected while her pussy and breasts are being ravaged a delicious contrast in irony, sending thrills of sexual pleasure throughout her entire body.

Alexei closed his eyes and savoured the exquisite pain from the incredible grip of her pussy. He was so deep into her; he could almost imagine the tip of his hungry cock plundering her cervix, determined to pierce her uterus. Her delicious tightness was so remarkable that he nearly cried out from the strength of her grip.

Suddenly, Arlena’s breath accelerated, merging into one continuous whine of pleasure. The urgency of her need convulsed her body and he knew that she has reached the edge of her climax. She was moaning in an increasing crescendo, incoherent animal sounds coming from her in an unceasing wail.

"U-urgh… OOOOooooh! S-so good… S-so big… Please… Please… I'm ready ... to cum!" she squealed, her hips wriggling frantically around his huge penis, her vagina passage tugging and fluttering around him. Then, suddenly, explosively, she was there!

"It's sooooo good! AAAAAAaaaaaaggghh! Oh, fuck me! MMMMmmmhhh… AArrghhhh!!"

Alexei sucked in his breath, not daring to breathe. His cock is caught in the gushing flood of her pussy-juices, a veritable torrent of warm moist lubrication that oozed around the thick, pistoning length of his cock and made their joining a lingering moment of pure, unbridled bliss! Thank the lord he had come earlier, otherwise, he would have found it impossible to stop himself from spraying his semen deep into her cunt!

He could feel her collapse onto the bed, her back still arched into the air to present her delectable bum for his fucking as her lungs breathed harshly from her climax. Grinning, Alexei pulled out his penis slowly, until only the head remained in the slick wet furrow of her quivering cunt, then he rammed its full length into her as he continued to squeeze and knead her full, rounded breast, causing a hard erect nipple to rub against the linen of the bed.

“I’ve not come yet, my love… You are so naughty to come before I did…” He whispered.

“I-I’m s-sorry baby… You feel so good… So big and f-full… I’I can’t help i-it…” She panted, exhausted by her hard orgasm. He’s always so gentle with her, and though she like it, she wants to feel more, something rougher, faster, “Fuck m-me baby…M-more... I-I want you to f-fuck me again... h-hard… F-faster… MMmmm… R-rougher… P-please baby… Now… Please…. Mmmmm… S-so good… S-so big...”

He doesn’t need further encouragement. Rocking his hips back and forth, he slammed his cock into her with long smooth strokes, hammering her ass with wild abandon. He could see the meat of her ass shudder with the force of their adulterous lovemaking. He could hear their hot wet flesh slapping against each other, the lewd sounds she made encouraging him, urging him to fuck her harder and faster with every stroke, to slap his balls against her dripping pussy, to feel her nakedness beneath him mewling and writhing in the throes of frenzied passion. She made every effort to twist her ass to welcome him, taking the entirety of his massive length with every stroke and revelling in the magnificent power of his great, rampaging cock fucking into her.

Arlena was in pain... That rapturous, secret pain that only a woman will ever know, the agonizingly delicious pain of being stretched, of being so full from fucking a giant cock! This is what she wanted! This was what she was missing! The sensation of him driving his big cock into her in a sexual frenzy, the heat of their flesh rubbing against each other, the sensation of her pussy passage being turned inside out every time he withdraws, and being torn apart every time he force-fucks his way in driving her nearer and nearer to another orgasmic high.

She was too tired to scream now, her body exhausted from the thousand little deaths it has already experienced every time the tip of his cock head kisses the mouth of her cervix, the pleasure-pain of being fucked so hard creating a seemingly endless stream of orgasms that keeps building and building with no end in sight. Her breasts must be bruised from the rough kneading of his hand, each stroke sending tendrils of exquisite pleasure and pain as her over-sensitive nipples are rubbed raw against the bedsheet. Arlena could only whimper and mewl her pleasure and joy as he continued to fuck her until finally, he pulled her hips tight against him, trembling as he fucked into her for several more agonizingly pleasurable strokes before he spewed his white, hot, viscous fluid through his lust-filled length, spraying his seed deep inside her wildly fluttering vaginal passage.

Feeling the hot flood of his semen spraying deeply inside her womb, Arlena’s eyes suddenly popped open as if a thousand volts had been sent through her squirming and abused pussy. She gasped, louder than she wanted to as she began to shook convulsively, gasping and choking for what little air she could manage. Every single spasm of her naked, sweat-soaked body elicited another deep thrust from his still-rigid cock as she shook and shuddered in the after-shocks of her own adulterous orgasm, squeezing his still-hard cock in sexual ecstasy.

Silence was returned to the room as the two lovers finally collapsed. The thick smell of perspiration and sex hot in the air.

After a few long moments, she stirred under him and he rolled to his side as she turned on hers to face him, her black hair framing her pixie-like face; she finally had her breathing under control now. Smiling impishly, Arlena traced a finger down the sweat-drenched chest of her lover, drawing patterns in the wet curls of the hair.

“Round three?”
Old 27-09-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 27-09-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Chapter 78: Wheels Within Wheels

“ A safe house?”

“Yes. I would need one. Don’t worry, it doesn’t have to be one of yours. In fact, I am fine even if you simply set me up to get one from someone, I can handle the rest myself.”

Jin thought quietly, the wheels spinning behind his eyes while his face betrayed none of his thoughts. An essential skill for a spy, especially one who plans to live to see retirement. Does he want the room for that matter? But that’s unlikely. There’s no way he can know that some flies are snooping around. Clumsy fuckers. They don’t even have the skills to realise they have been spotted by counter-surveillance. Baegchi… Idiots.

No. James must need the room for something else.

“How long would you need it for?”

“Four days. Five at the most. I would need at least a day to set up some equipment and another to clear. Give me just one more day as a buffer.”

Jin thought about it for just a moment. He is almost 90% sure James knew nothing about the flies. Should I tell him then? As a favour? Hhhmmm… Jin allowed James to stew for just a tad longer before he leaned forward.

“Deal. I’ll inform you when it is ready. Do you need a sterile team?”

“Huh? What? No!” He said hurriedly, “Wait! Wait… Maybe yes. Yes, I think I do need a sterile team after all.” James said, a thoughtful grin on his face.

“Should I brief the team based on what I think you need them for?” Jin asked innocently, the briefest of hint of a smirk flashing across his face.

Opposite him, the pudgy man tried to hide his answering smirk in return, “Nothing. I just don’t want anything to be traced back to me afterwards, that’s all. Don’t worry, no lives. It’s not… What it’s needed for.”

Jin grinned openly this time. They’ve worked together long enough he could guess what James wanted this favour for. It’s nothing major, just part and parcel of work, filed under the compartment named “You scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours.” And he has decided to keep quiet about the pesky flies. It would be better that James come looking for him about it. That way, he will owe him a bigger favour, and not the other way round. Besides, they are still probing at the moment. There are no indication of any action yet Like James said, it’s no biggie.

“Okay. Done. I’ll send a message the usual way. Stay alert for my update.” With that, he stood and left.

James started to raise a hand.

James sat there for 30 minutes more, nursing his MacCallan until the ice has completely melted. Frowning at the taste, he decided to simply throw the rest away.

Step one of his plan is complete. Now to make sure that the hunters are ready, and then check that the mice have come out to play. It will soon be time to wheel the little sheep in, one after another.

************************************************** **********************************************

Samsonov Kuznetsov frowned at the computer screen. His writing hand had come to a halt as he considered the information he is seeing.

Should he inform Alexei about this? They’ve been together a long time, the two of them. And Alexei has been one of the good guys, as clean an operator as he had ever met in their line of work. More importantly, Alexei had given him an out, pulling him along, allowing him to have a normal life, allowing his family to live free, out in the sun instead of skulking in the shadows. He owes him.

Looking at the notepad, he scribbled the last bit of information before he ran the programme to scrub what he had been doing for the last couple of hours and then shut the laptop down. He had learnt the hard way that some things are better left off the net. Arranging the notes he had prepared into a little plastic folder, he stood up and walked towards Alexei’s office.

It is time to give one final briefing before they began the operation.

************************************************** **********************************************

“Should we tell him about this, gospozha?”

Tatyana Sokolov leaned back in her chair, her slim fingers steepled before her as she pondered the question.

“Nyet.”

The questioner raised an eyebrow ever so slightly in surprise.

“But he’s one of… He was one of ours, gospozha.”

“That means he knows the rules then, vernyy?” She replied, her tone as cold as the winter winds of Siberia.

As the questioner left the room, Tatyana stood and faced the window overlooking the tiny square below her. She saw a few people dressed in their parkas and furs, taking long quick strides to get out of the winds as fast as they could.

He knows the rules, and she has done her part by warning him. He might be a valuable asset, an extremely valuable asset, but in the end, assets are expendable.

Our Matushka Rossiya is not.

Some things need to be happening now so that the Rodina can get the upper hand in certain negotiations then. Which just means that in this instance, a certain little smuggler is currently more important than one of Mother Russia’s fair-haired billionaires.

Pizda. Fuck!

Why can’t he be more patient? He should know better than many others the need for operational security. He should have gotten her hint that all things shall pass and that he shall get his little dish served cold once everything blows over. Damnit! Damn all men and their hotheaded stubbornness!

Sighing, she shook her head and prayed to God. Please. Let my decision to cut him loose this time be correct. I know the need for plausible deniability, but I really hate to lose him. Please.

As she returned to her seat and her work, the snow outside continues to fall.

There was no answer from God.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 28-09-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Tiddarsha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff bro, more please!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1