Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuffTest posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section. NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections.
I spent more than half an hour investigating your claim and you brush it off with "It's OK then"?????
If your points did not increase, give me the full details so I can pinpoint where the fault lies. If you don't give me any details, I can only conclude that you have been making totally unsubstantiated claims which are entirely baseless and have wasted my time.
__________________ Tips for ALL samsters.
Keep your identity secret.
Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Thought I help Sam pass the information to all newbies who have just joined SB forums.
Being a newbie, you will be eager to posts, add or deduct rep pts, received rep pts etc. But it is best that you know some of the rules set up by Sam, the owner of this forum (sometimes referred to as the “Boss”), and modified or controlled a bit by the "old birds".
Reputation Points (the icon on the top right of a post which shows a scale) is what we use to increase or decrease a samster's reputation. Being new, many samsters are eager to know the functions but doesn't know where to find the information through the entire blaze of forums and threads.
To add/deduct pts, click on the "scale" and a window will pop up asking you whether you "approve" or disapprove the post, and a comments box.
By default, the window shows the "approve" being checked. If this is being send, that you have increased (also known as “add” or “up”) the samster’s rep pts which will be shown as a green card in his control panel (CP). If you change it to "disapprove", it will deduct (also known as “zap” the samster's rep pts which will be indicated by a red card.
If you do not have enough "rep power", to add or deduct, it will be indicated as a grey card. Whether you have rep power or not, is indicated at the top right corner of your posts. If your rep power is “0”, don’t bother to use it.
To have enough "rep power" to influence a samster's rep pts, you need to have a minimum of 35 rep pts.
Do not try to add a samster’s rep pts if your rep power is “0” thinking that “Its the thought that counts” and the samster will return the favor by increasing your rep pts. This old trick doesn’t work anymore. In fact, sometimes it backfires as the samster will think that you did not read thru this post for newbies and may zap you instead. I would. KNN I have a few hundred "grey cards" with some even asking me to return the favor that the next one that gives me a grey card will be zapped. kekekekekekeke
The "comments" in the pop up window allow you to write your comments, or write in your nickname and the receiving samster is able to read it. If you add pts, it would be good to write your nickname in the comments, so that the receiving samster can thank you.
In fact, even if you zap a samster’s rep pts, don’t be afraid to leave your nick in the comments because many samsters who were zapped have openly announced that they would add the zapper’s rep pts if the zapper dares put in his nick. You should try, and let us know whether it is true or not.
Now here's 10 points to note about Reputation Points.
I know this post is a bit long, but WTF (meaning What The Fuck) you are a newbie under moderation, you really can't go anywhere, can you?
1. Everyone starts at 10 points. During this period, you are in the “graveyard” which means your posts are moderated, except in this Newbie section for you to test. You will need about 2 to 3 days and about 5 posts before your posts become "real time". So you have to be patient and do a lot of reading first.
2. If your reputation becomes 0 or negative, you will come back to the “graveyard”. Take note that as a newbie, there are many times your rep pts will be deducted because you didn't do your homework and check the many thousands of posts before asking silly questions. Also, senior samsters (like me) tend to make a little fun of you, just to "test" you. If you pass the test, you're one of us. KNN (meaning Kan Ni Nia) if you get angry, retaliate, you'll soon be back to the “graveyard” as we will then zap your rep pts until you "botak". So stay cool.
Example of posts that we make a little harmless fun
Example ONE - this is an OK posts from newbie. Bros will joke with him, but won't deduct his reps unless he retailate. If he can laugh it off, and posts to show that, bros will add his reps.
Example TWO – Presently no example to show as all those who did this were sent to the “graveyard”. Maybe you can try and post in the “Adult Section” and ask a silly question like “How to go to Geylang?” to be the example. heeheehee
3. Number of posts no longer has any effect on reputation power. As long as you have a minimum of 15 rep pts which gives you 1 rep power, you can add or deduct a samsters rep pts effectively. It doesn't matter if you have 10,000 posts as that won't make you a senior.
4. One point of reputation power gained for every year so you can actually know who you can “por” (carry balls) by looking at the “Join Date”. No point “por” those with no rep power. kekekekekekeke
5. Rep pts have no effects on rep power so even if you have 2000 rep pts like me, your rep power is still determined by how long you are in this forum. But that doesn’t mean you don’t have to respect those with high rep pts because of the influence they hold, they can easily “command” other samsters to collectively send you to the “graveyard”. ... kekekekekeke
6. ONE Reputation click allowed every 24 hours so award those clicks only when necessary. Don't suka suka click to give or deduct pts unless you feel the samster deserves it. Of course all the millenniums (those with 4 figures rep pts like me) deserve lah.
7. Reputation spread figure has been doubled to 1000. Means you need to wait at least three years before you can add or deduct the same samster again, so don't need to start counting, you'll never reach there! kekeke
8. Flames and off topic posts will result in point deductions from the Boss or his moderator. Be careful, these are really powderful people and even if their rep powers shows 6, they can zap you multiple times or even zap you 1000 pts. Don’t believe, just scold some vulgarities to the Boss or challenge him to try as the Boss never refuses a challenge, kekekekekekekeke
9. Reputation votes are secret. In other words, you can vote either way without fear or favour. HOWEVER, those who abuse the system by making vicious attacks and spewing vulgarities may have their identities exposed if the victim complains to the moderators. Leave mother, father, and family members out of it. Don’t use words or initials like KNNBCCB, or “bastards” etc..
10. Those that use the reputation system to frame innocent parties may also be exposed. Don't try to deduct and put another person nick in the comment. You will kenna exposed left, right, centre and will not even remember your name.
11. Those who are found out to have registered multiple nicks will be sent to the graveyard by the Boss (-999 reputation points). So if you every intend to have more than one nick, you have to make sure you have different email accounts, go to different terminals to register and also to different terminals to posts making sure you remember which terminal as the Boss can easily find out by checking your email address, IP addresses when you register and posts. To save all trouble, forget it. Just stick to one nick.
So now you understand, click the "Post Reply" button on the bottom left of this page, and there will appear a "box" for you to write your posts. Write a comment to say that you have read this post and understand the rep system. DO NOT CLICK THE QUOTE BUTTON ON THE LEFT!!!
I check this forum for newbies EVERYDAY! I know the date you join as a new samster. If I don't see you answer this post, I will monitor and hunt you down and have your rep pts deducted until you are "forever lost" in the graveyard wondering like a ghost without a soul because you didn't show any respect to the effort I put in to write (not to me, kekekeke).
Also on the top right, there is a "Rate Thread" button. Click and vote this thread as "Excellent" because, this thread IS excellent! If I see the rating goes below "Excellent" I will hunt down the last 50 newbies and make them responsible!!! kekekekekekekekekeke
Now that you have done, you should also read all the “stickies” on this Section (Those thread at the top of the sections with the word “Sticky”) especially the Newbie's Guide To Postings On SB Forums which gives you a guideline on how to post.
After that, since you have a couple days of free time, you can also read the First Experience thread. The link is below unless you are color blind.
Have a good day, and welcome to SB Forum,
kekekekekekekekeke, does my post frightens you? little bit lah, right? kekekekeke.
Anyway, replying to my post will keep it up in front for other new samsters to read, so need your help to do that.
__________________ Scan this code for the latest SBF URL. Always up to date!
Newbie helpline click here
Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Thnaks for info bro. I thought my moderation will be over after a few days but after one month, still got the (M). Quite pissed as I already type one FR. It's prob because I didn't type enough posts and contribute. So far only 2. Wa lau no wonder.
sam did some house keeping recently..
your postings could have been deleted.
it happened to me too but the funny thing is, i can still view my posts!
note to self - FRs are just references. One is an Example, Two is a Coincidence, Three is a Trend. But most importantly, one man's meat could be another man's poison. Therefore... do you trust the men who posted the FRs?