The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-06-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Agree. We still hv real full nude syts like Angel, Ah Rou etc around. They will pressure the other pretty faces to go full nude. Bros should add on the pressure with their wallets.
I was thinking maybe my expectations just gone up through the years. Full nude with a standard
HJ no longer can excite me. My good standard for HJ is currently marked at Tian Niu, with catbath and all. My benchmark.

Maybe also these days more sensitive to the ppl skill MLs treat their customers. Some MLs just know how to handle ppl properly. Can just tell the green horns and CMI ones apart quite fast. BJ benchmark I will put as Duo-er.

Sometimes it is the particular feeling, no explanation at all that turn you on. Can be a tinge of sexiness or you just like the way this ML looks or how her skin feels. Very hard to justify this.

Our expectations also change with the years and so maybe my past few experience just brought me back to past (4-5 years back). Not chionging too much these days.

Bro Whoizzit2 knows my level of playability.
Old 01-06-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

Sometimes it is the particular feeling, no explanation at all that turn you on. Can be a tinge of sexiness or you just like the way this ML looks or how her skin feels. Very hard to justify this.
Yes, that X factor.....for some old timers....maybe that particular ML reminds us of our dream gal we secretly admire in school last time.....
Old 01-06-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Dusk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

It's been awhile that I have not book a girl for massage. This girl is tall, slim and sexy with big boobs and she got nice personality. There's no rush during her service and we chat until the time stop.

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-ye-zi/

Looks 8/10
Boobs massage : 8.5/10
Hj: 8.5/10
Gfe: 8.5/10
Rtm : confirm
Old 01-06-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

any brothers have the link to this green tea site can pm me thank you very much.
Old 01-06-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ninjom666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey all I’m here new here! I’ve read that there is a hebe look-a-like in SLG but I can’t find the link. Can any bros advise on if she is worth going?
Old 01-06-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scosco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro tried xiao ai from SLG? apparently ML turned FL recently - red flag?
Old 01-06-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 12
mrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to behold
Many Bros here recommended jiajia (now named to zi yu)

https://sglonelyguy.org/jiajia-massage/

Was looking for a replacement for laura since I believed she rtc from replies here

Looks give it 85% surprisingly
Massage is pretty good , she knows where to press. Some ML just press on the bones which is ugh

Bbbj best although she will run to spit out after you CIM

Catbath , gfe , playability is WOW

I would rate her a RTM/10 !

Hope she doesn't rtc anytime soon
Old 01-06-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
Lightfire has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightfire View Post
I try this girl YeZi today. She is tall and slim with Fair skin. she is soft spoken and gentle with me. Very good GFE and no rush during her service. Very well spent for 1 hour.

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-ye-zi/

Look 8/10 Very sexy type
Figure 8/10 Big soft boobs
Massage 8/10
Boobs Fxxk: 9/10 especially with the nuru gel. very shiok.

Overall 8/10

I will RTM again soon.
today, I try her again. very shiok. My 2nd rtm. hahaha
Old 01-06-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Skeletonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried celine awhile back.

Located at the east side. Public transport quite convenient if by train. at most 10mins walk. nvr read fr from this thread. only on her ad thread and sgl. all quite positive. Looks wise it was 100% same with the photo. she is pretty definitely. worn a lacy black night gown. her height and boobs were as adv. tall and D cup and nice butt. the horror starts. after shower out lie on the massage bed, sms start coming in. she double book cause she have two phones and the other phone start ringing. but to her the bro nvr really confirm with her after asking about her service, location and timing. but i confirmed with her first. so the drama come the bro keep calling and she told him not free got customer liao. she apologise, that went on for like 5-10mins. finally my session start then complain to me that next time the bro book need give 20% discount. i say ya lor and this kind people nvr like really double confirm. but in my mind was you nvr apologise that you were using phone and i was waiting. had my first hj. service is good except when i go south she like siam here and there, so i just touch her butt. then she clean me and start my massage which is good. got strength and really cover the spot that always ache like neck shoulder and back.

for second part i asked for bf. she say tired for the day and offer juagen and hj instead. then i ok lor. she work whole day and tired then was my first time give chance and build chemistry. her juagen nothing to shout about. as I have been to ling ling jie. when the review still said she give good juagen. then she stripped naked to let me have full access and lie beside me and start hj. so i suck her boobs and roam down south and finger her this time she did not siam. can feel her getting wet and letting out soft moan. then she start getting violent and hj me faster which is abit pain. then i let out and she also cum as it was very wet and she breathe heavily. after that i went to wash up. but i notice is she didn't wash up. cause after i wash up and paid her. she did not go wash up and i told her she abit violent and my didi abit pain she just say cause i take so long. then i look at my hp which i set a stopwatch. wah just 1hr only includ 2 shower and everything. and the 5-10 minutes she spend talking she nvr paid back still say i slow.

ask me whether i drive can sent her home which i shocked because she operate from condo. still got home? i say no but i take grab cause can help her book 1 and take mrt but she just chase me out say she tired want to go home le. then i went down wait for grab. she came down in less than 5mins must be no bathe la. then i thought wah the bros in front me if suck then she also no bathe.

overall her service is 8/10 maybe i first timer she don't trust. but the end session attitude is bad which make me dulan and feel like telling her she did short change me. so hope to see other fr regarding celine before i go to her again.
Old 01-06-2019, 04:12 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I only know T-back and Thong

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Now at hotel in area T? Her previous location better...

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 01-06-2019, 04:13 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

For me, still, Ba Mei or nothing - at the moment,

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
This is the Ba Mei 八妹 bros are talking about

https://sglonelyguy.org/ba-mei-massage/

A gem not to be missed, I concur.
Give her your all. <- pun or no pun intended? You visit her then answer this question

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 01-06-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
leepaonio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleepaonio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTM: second time
She is still as good as I first time met her. Passionate and hardworking
Going all the way to please you and satisfy all your fantasy.
Nuru Massage and sensual part is awesome.
No regret finding her.

https://sglonelyguy.org/cloris-massage/
Old 01-06-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Was feeling like exploring uncharted waters so to a gamble on Bella
https://sglonelyguy.org/bella-massage/

Sent her the missive and she OK-ed timing for the evening. Msged me an hour b4 to re-schedule for 1/2 hour delay - appreciated it and I went to her place.

Place: It is easy to find in a residential/retail building with ample parking and bus connectivity. MRT not that far way too I think. Directions to apartment detailed and quick.

Room : Big apartment, loft room and OK bathroom. She has 2 nuru mattresses -so she can completely rinse out used one and dry it (score 1 for hygiene) and a decent queen bed. Aircon is a bit cold - given you are being nuru-ed, but overall nice digs.

Looks: Met me in a navy night dress, no bra, good make-up and big smile.
Photos are heavily edited and you will see that she is a definite Milf no where near 27. Doesn’t take your breath away but her looks grow on you. Frankly, pix is a very young edited version of her but I was still game.... she looked plenty bonkable in my book!

Body: 7.5-8 not slim or svelte but firmish and really smooth

Boobs: Advertised as D but at least a C , non augmented soft pillows, medium-sized areola tipped with nice light brown nipples. The way the breasts hung pleased me immensely. 8.5/10

Massage: She suggested the 60 min Nuru option. Was unsure but I took the plunge and no regrets. She used copious amounts of gel and spent quite a bit of time slipping and sliding in a controlled manner each step leading to something else new. I've had Nuru but hers was different. Besides the smooth sliding and gliding, she was deliberate in her movements. From using my soles of feet to individually stroke/rub her tits to reaching under my prone body to stroke my groin area with her arms/hand, her nuru was different from what I have experienced with Carol or Anne etc. She does not do the fake f-king moves.......then 15 mins in she started a proper massage on my back. That kind of startled me as the other MLs usually ask you to shower off and return to the bed for a proper massage or do the proper massage before the nuru. Still must say the strokes were soothing and shiatsu-like. 9/10

HJ/BJ: Asked me to turn over and proceeded to HJ. Advertised BBBJ CIM but did not broach the topic nor offer service. But I did not have issue with that*. HJ though was fantastic. She knew how to get mini-me up and excited and she showed again HJ strokes I had not had from other MLs. My explosive release did elicit a OMG from her and me. 8/10

Whole experience was overall good and over in 45 minutes.
Worth the $120? Yes....even though its supposed to be 2 HJs and I had 1.
RTM for Nuru + HJ hell yes! For more....depends........

*I did want a BJ but perhaps the chemistry was not there or I just f-king shy to ask...yes I am an ass in that way. Also I am not too disappointed because I detected a breath issue when in close contact and that gentlemen put me off. I mean the bottle of listerine was just a few steps away! So, that aside I had a good time.
Old 01-06-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-tian-massage/

Any bros got try this babe from slg before? Seems like my cup of tea - fair, slim with big boobs (kinda looks like one of my mum's friend who i have lust for) Plus 2 CIM for 90 min massage. Those that try her before can share experience? as cant seem to find any fr. Thanks!
Old 01-06-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 12
Lola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
For me, still, Ba Mei or nothing - at the moment,
Great choice bro. Ba Mei is also my fall save ml for now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1