The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-02-2019, 08:48 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Now all hero go for bbbj and Cim..

Then when got issue all come in and kpkb non stop...

All damm zai..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-02-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
I am waiting for a ML to perform 空中飞人
Easy. Just ask ur fav ML how much more u need to top up
Old 08-02-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Now all hero go for bbbj and Cim..

Then when got issue all come in and kpkb non stop...

All damm zai..
Well it's a preference. Chionging has a risk basically.

If you enjoy a nicely executed HDLY, it's your preference. Not saying a word

Besides only one come out and kpkb.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

i think for ML to label as specialty is if they can perform fake make love close to the real deal. This is definitely a rare bird.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
I am waiting for a ML to perform 空中飞人
whata that? I tried this 倒立bJ before years ago along Steven road opposite Sji and police post. Anyone remember?
Old 08-02-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
i think for ML to label as specialty is if they can perform fake make love close to the real deal. This is definitely a rare bird.
MoMo quite pro in this, close your eyes and realise she grabbing using her hand from behind while riding
Old 08-02-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
DBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My first ever MR.

Had a session with JJ.
Looks 7.5 (def milf type)
body 9 (not toned but slim and doesn’t look like she has excess fat around the tummy)
Boobs: Big with big nipples
Smooth and fair skin.
Massage: 8.5 (feel my entire back relaxed after the message)
Location: discreet and convenient for public transport or driving bros (near busstop and mrt)

When I enter the room, she immediately dimmed the lights and took off her dress
JJ starts off with a message (got kick, think massage lovers will like) wearing only a g-string
When massage is done, she started catbathing everywhere except the lil bro. Then she got on my back and press her boobs against my back, before getting me to turn over for the HJ. Upon which she lean her breast over my mouth for me to suck and worked her magic until I finish and double checked that I’m done before leaving the room for me to wash up.

Def will RTM
Old 08-02-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
DBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Am pretty sure JJ photos are real
It’s masked but it’s her
Not sure if there are more than 1 JJ
Had a session with JJ today. Quite legit though, face is older but won’t say that she’s auntie and her figure is not bad also. At least no tummy and excess fats
Old 08-02-2019, 09:56 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well it's a preference. Chionging has a risk basically.

If you enjoy a nicely executed HDLY, it's your preference. Not saying a word

Besides only one come out and kpkb.
Yeah.. totally agreed on "personal preference"... just like those painters...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-02-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think this qualifies as specialty.

A catbath? Now not really can qualify, because nowadays it's like quite standard with the new batch. Even bbbj and cim used to be considered a specialty, now quite normal.

Another specialty I think is a proper tit fuck. Where you lie down, the girl sloppy sucks your dick to lubricate it, then she goes between your legs, wraps her gorgeous orbs around your erection and pumps till you cream her titties... I think also can be specialty.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

A catbath? Now not really can qualify, because nowadays it's like quite standard with the new batch. Even bbbj and cim used to be considered a specialty, now quite normal.

Another specialty I think is a proper tit fuck. Where you lie down, the girl sucks your dick to lubricate it, then she goes between your legs, wraps her gorgeous orbs around your erection and pumps till you cream her titties... I think also can be specialty.
the latter needs a sizeable boobs to achieve the effect thou, unfortunately majority are just not big enough.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
the latter needs a sizeable boobs to achieve the effect thou, unfortunately majority are just not big enough.
There's a couple of seasoned melons in the market.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Current breed so far i dun find yet cos i nvr try all. No money. But last time Miqi was good at this.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Another specialty I think is a proper tit fuck. Where you lie down, the girl sloppy sucks your dick to lubricate it, then she goes between your legs, wraps her gorgeous orbs around your erection and pumps till you cream her titties... I think also can be specialty.
Really machiam like finisher move in those fighting games. Finisher move the damage must be enough to KO one.

I like to add one. A proper deepthroat, this one is a rarity regionally. When find one really happy like fuck. Proper throat takes in the whole harden shaft. And you really ht a wall, the back of the throat or a secret compartment. The compression is really quite shiok like fucking a tight pussy.

Catbath is personal feel i think. Only four gave me the vibes. Huan Huan, Tian Niu, old petite Summer (went back last year) and Yu er. Sends a shiver down the spine. Correct tongue pressure, pointed tip tongue for me.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Yeah.. totally agreed on "personal preference"... just like those painters...
Dun get you this time bro. Dun get.

Anyway, free forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1