The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-09-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Chelsea 1 Liverpool 2. Can win the match very good liao.
Old 23-09-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Haha.... lineup is out.

Our front 3 will tear apart the young CB pairing of Christensen/Tomori

Maybe we even beat Man C's 8-0 scoreline
Pool Kena torn apart in the second half! Lucky to keep the three points! Credit to Adrian! Don't sing too early la!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Wah, so cocky.
2-0 or 3-0 score line will do just fine for the Reds.
Lol! Most of them were sleepwalking in the second half! Kante 's goal was fully unmarked !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 23-09-2019, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Liverpool collected 3 points.

Goals from Trent 14min and Firmino 30min.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 23-09-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Pool Kena torn apart in the second half! Lucky to keep the three points! Credit to Adrian! Don't sing too early la!

Lol! Most of them were sleepwalking in the second half! Kante 's goal was fully unmarked !
Fully agree, Adrian made a few crucial saves.

That Kante's goal..............why was he unmarked???

We were lucky to get the 3 points and still keep the 5 points gap at the top of the table.

Liverpool extend perfect run with win at Chelsea

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1354339
Old 23-09-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

If you watch skysports then you hate Martin Tyler commentaries on Liverpool.

The old bloke is at loss because ManU in tatters.

Old 23-09-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope VVD wins the FIFA's The Best Player award to be announced today. The winner will then be favourite for this year's Ballon d'Or award.

Klopp to win the FIFA 's best coaching award, The three contenders for the men's coaching award are Liverpool's Champions League winning coach Jurgen Klopp, along with Tottenham's Mauricio Pochettino, who reached the European final, and Manchester City's Pep Guardiola.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...rld-s-11932272
Old 23-09-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

"Bottom line, Liverpool are five points clear for many reasons – and a lot of them were on display on Sunday afternoon. Tenacity, tight defending, courage, excellent finishing. This was the perfect response to their blip against Napoli last week – the continuation of a domestic run that is as hard-fought as it is impressive: one loss in 45 league games, and that against Manchester City, away. They have taken 118 points out of a possible 135."

The above quote from the British newspaper the Daily Mail, just about sums up last night's match for me.

Also, what a relevation Adrian has been, superb goalkeeping

Got to give props to Lampard and his boys though. Played a very good second half. Kante back to his best and their youngsters who played looked pretty good(apart from not being clinical). Once Rudiger, Loftus-Cheek, Hudson-Odoi and James return to their squad plus Pulisic getting more game time, think Chelsea shall be strong enough to challenge for Top 4 and maybe even Top 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
If you watch skysports then you hate Martin Tyler commentaries on Liverpool.

The old bloke is at loss because ManU in tatters.
Said it before and I shall say it again, this chap is an utter disgrace
Old 23-09-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
"[I]
Got to give props to Lampard and his boys though. Played a very good second half. Kante back to his best and their youngsters who played looked pretty good(apart from not being clinical). Once Rudiger, Loftus-Cheek, Hudson-Odoi and James return to their squad plus Pulisic getting more game time, think Chelsea shall be strong enough to challenge for Top 4 and maybe even Top 3.
Lampard should be happy because Chelsea is still work in progress and transition. The team need to identify their strongest X1 and play as a team.

Liverpool team is the CL winner team and the team played together for at least one or more season.

Hope Mane injury is not serious.

Heard Pep Guardiola was fuming mad after last night matches.

Wish Trent can take more free kicks but wonder why LIverpool awarded very less free kicks comparatively.

Old 23-09-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Important 3 points to keep the distance at 5 points.
Once again no clean sheet which is disappointing because that Chelsea goal could have been prevented.
Icing on the cake was United lost the game but look at City smashing 8 past poor Watford.
Old 23-09-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

"This win....no matter how imperfect or ugly or nervy or sloppy or whatever one wants to call it....is a massive statement to City.

In fact...because it was imperfect or ugly or nervy or sloppy or whatever one wants to call it makes it an even bigger statement.

You are Pep and the City players sitting at home yesterday basking in the afterglow of their 8-0 thinking...'these guys have to go to Chelsea after a tough away match & trip midweek, bound to be a bit off and leggy, great chance they will drop points'....and then we go out and pick up all 3 without being brilliant. That is a huge downer for City and a huge momentum boost for us.

I read a lot of comments on here about how we can't afford to drop any points as City are breathing down our necks....more like City can't afford to drop any more points to us or we'll be out of sight! Klopp & his players believe this....us supporters need to believe it too."

Lifted from social media. Think this post from an astute Reds fan is very applicable to this thread of ours as well
Old 23-09-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post

Fair result should have been a draw, 1st half to the Reds, 2nd half to Lampar's Chelsea on boxing score-card.
Ah Klopp saved by VAR and Adrian legs for a lucky win.
VVD and Egyptian King performances were terrible. Due credit to Adrian for saves and Bobby and the 2 full-backs for the 2 goals. Anyway long season and long way to go if you want to hear the Fat lady to sing in May 2020.
Old 24-09-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

Congrats to Klopp and Alisson.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp wins Best FIFA men's coach award

All three finalists for the award came from the Premier League and Klopp edged out Pep Guardiola and Mauricio Pochettino.

Alisson Named Best Goalkeepers at FIFA Awards Ceremony

Lionel Messi wins best men's player of the year, VVD fell short.

Barcelona's Lionel Messi won the best men's player at the Best Fifa Football Awards in Milan as Juventus' Cristiano Ronaldo and Liverpool's Virgil van Dijk missed out on the top prize.

Last edited by ThisIsMelwood; 25-09-2019 at 05:16 PM.
Old 24-09-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Congrats to Klopp and Alisson.

VVD you have the full support of Liverpool fans to win the Ballon d'Or.
Old 25-09-2019, 05:27 AM
Samster

Latest first team.

Old 25-09-2019, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Latest first team.

excellent first team with some promising youngsters.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1