The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-09-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Was gonna try this Anqi (https://sglonelyguy.org/msg-anqi/) but venue a bit not convenient for me. So went to RTM Youzi instead. Gfe gao gao as usual and she has a really nice pair of boobs. Worth a try. She and TN are my favourite now.
Nice I hope yz didn’t disappoint you
Old 22-09-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Oh. Thought "barrier" refers to her bottom.
not explicitly spell out but the south is indeed great view.
Old 22-09-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Why so fast one? Her massage and sensual both cmi?
terrible...i rather give the $110 to the cardboard ah ma better.
definitely the worst session for me this year.

dun wish to elaborate further...if you all want to try, try at your own risk.
Old 22-09-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday really a slow update for the thread. haha
Old 22-09-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-yu-massage/

Finally got to try ZY. Don't think it's early 20s SYT but close enough (pic with her posing is the closest to her real life). Lookswise not really my cup of tea, but boy it doesn't matter once sensual starts.

Large headlights + 4G roaming + bj skill = I got no chance at all. Definitely be my go to RTM if I ever need a BJ.

But my fav YX just came back SG... So I guess all my Vit M go to her instead of TN and ZY then..
Old 22-09-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

ohhh...?

https://sglonelyguy.org/ting-ting-massage/

looks not bad wor~
Old 22-09-2019, 11:31 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post

Finally got to try ZY. Don't think it's early 20s SYT but close enough (pic with her posing is the closest to her real life). Lookswise not really my cup of tea, but boy it doesn't matter once sensual starts.

Large headlights + 4G roaming + bj skill = I got no chance at all. Definitely be my go to RTM if I ever need a BJ.

But my fav YX just came back SG... So I guess all my Vit M go to her instead of TN and ZY then..
She so hot n popular liao still now people to bump for her... LOL

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-09-2019, 11:33 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Is only less tcss from the usual few fellas...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-09-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Maybe the MLs all go watch F1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
Nice I hope yz didn’t disappoint you
Old 23-09-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post

which yx u referring to?
Old 23-09-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy15966304 View Post
Just has a session with Ba Mei.

One word - SHIOK !! Real person much more pretty.
got armpit hair? personally pic is more appealing.
Old 23-09-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 12
mrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joo777 View Post

99% cleared after 2 months...1% got to stay with me for life...no wonder i got blister on mouth corner during the period..

Good to hear you are finally cleared from chlamydia! Now time to consider your chiong-ing life
Old 23-09-2019, 01:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
partyboyz040404 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Anyone here tried 727 ladies. Theres on Taiwanese xixi at $180 not sure if it's real pics tho
Old 23-09-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
which yx u referring to?
https://sglonelyguy.org/yu-xi-massage/
Vanilla provider. She's definitely not slim - more like pre-milf with meat at all the right places. Find myself RTMing cause of her gentle nature and sweet voice
Old 23-09-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joo777 View Post

99% cleared after 2 months...1% got to stay with me for life...no wonder i got blister on mouth corner during the period..
What does this mean actually?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1