The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 22-09-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Consensual i think 16. But that is provided she dont cry rape thereafter
legal age for sex in sg is 16 for gf bf, 18 for paid sex.

but if she cries rape afterwards, doesn't matters she is 16 or 61, also will be troublesome
Old 15-10-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

i finally get to fuck a Facebook friend who is forever posting her family and husband on a regular/daily basis. a typical day (weekday usually) will see her post herself with her kids and husband like a happy family in the morning and at night, we will be fucking in H81 after work or when her kids are at her in-laws.
once while she was riding me from the top, i took my phone and was looking at her Facebook post taken just over the weekends with her kids and hubby in a children playroom, she thought i was filming her haha.
never imagine i could be doing that to a facebook friend who constanly share her "Happy" family
Old 15-10-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
i finally get to fuck a Facebook friend who is forever posting her family and husband on a regular/daily basis. a typical day (weekday usually) will see her post herself with her kids and husband like a happy family in the morning and at night, we will be fucking in H81 after work or when her kids are at her in-laws.
once while she was riding me from the top, i took my phone and was looking at her Facebook post taken just over the weekends with her kids and hubby in a children playroom, she thought i was filming her haha.
never imagine i could be doing that to a facebook friend who constanly share her "Happy" family
Bro got pics or more stories?
Old 15-10-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The KING of milf!
Countless encounter with milf......Damn envy
Old 15-10-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Interesting! I noticed you put “facebook friend” meaning to say, you don’t know this person outside. Care to share the story of how you hook her up?

Quote:
Old 15-10-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wait Hotel allow u to check in with a 17??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
I suggested we move somewhere else and she told me where the nearest hotel was, I was so surprised, straight away walk there quickly.
Book a room, went in and the rest was history. She start stripping so I follow and then started the love making. Pumped her full of sperm twice before we both KO-ed till the next morning, and went for 1 more round of slow love making before we showered. When I come out I happen to see her wallet on the floor with the rest of her underwear, so I pick up and saw her student ID, she is 17! My youngest creampie target. Found a student cumbucket FB, and meet up from time to time regularly. My greatest achievement so far.
Old 15-10-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was at a friends wedding overseas where I was a groomsman. Throughout the night I was flirting with one of the bridesmaids named Lara. Anyways at the very end of the night all the bridesmaids and groomsmen were in one hotel room partying and drinking. As everyone got tired it settled down where some fell asleep on the floor or table. I found myself next to Lara on a bed. Eventually someone turned off the light, Lara and I were making out where she then zipped down my pants and started giving me a handjob in a room full of people ! I also found my way inside her brisdesmaid dress and started fingering her. We then got up and made our way to the bathroom where Lara gave me a blowjob before I fucked her brains out before cumming into her mouth. No one in the room knew what we did and we acted all innocent the following day.
Old 16-10-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 13
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Never thought I would do it or it would happen. Had sex with my ex-boss on a recent business trip. She was always a bit of a tease, try to be one of the guys even though she was really a ball buster. Late 40s, married to ang moh, no kids, late 40s, slim, fit, flat chested, face also not very chio but well groomed and always look classy.

Short summary of the event was we stayed at the same hotel, had dinner, drinks and talk cock in the hotel restaurant. Later at night, she called to borrow my phone cable. I brought to her room, she invited me in which I found odd. She plugged in her phone and asked me to stay and chat for a bit. Too lazy and busy these days to type details in between. Ended up raw sex and shot inside her twice cos no condom available and what are the odds she gets pregnant. I’m clean, I trust she is clean so yay!!
Old 16-10-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basara_evil View Post
legal age for sex in sg is 16 for gf bf, 18 for paid sex.

but if she cries rape afterwards, doesn't matters she is 16 or 61, also will be troublesome
haha.. well said! LOLx
Old 16-10-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

I hope you got a promotion and extra fat bonus that year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoked View Post
Never thought I would do it or it would happen. Had sex with my ex-boss on a recent business trip. She was always a bit of a tease, try to be one of the guys even though she was really a ball buster. Late 40s, married to ang moh, no kids, late 40s, slim, fit, flat chested, face also not very chio but well groomed and always look classy.

Short summary of the event was we stayed at the same hotel, had dinner, drinks and talk cock in the hotel restaurant. Later at night, she called to borrow my phone cable. I brought to her room, she invited me in which I found odd. She plugged in her phone and asked me to stay and chat for a bit. Too lazy and busy these days to type details in between. Ended up raw sex and shot inside her twice cos no condom available and what are the odds she gets pregnant. I’m clean, I trust she is clean so yay!!
Old 17-10-2019, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Was at a friends wedding overseas where I was a groomsman. Throughout the night I was flirting with one of the bridesmaids named Lara. Anyways at the very end of the night all the bridesmaids and groomsmen were in one hotel room partying and drinking. As everyone got tired it settled down where some fell asleep on the floor or table. I found myself next to Lara on a bed. Eventually someone turned off the light, Lara and I were making out where she then zipped down my pants and started giving me a handjob in a room full of people ! I also found my way inside her brisdesmaid dress and started fingering her. We then got up and made our way to the bathroom where Lara gave me a blowjob before I fucked her brains out before cumming into her mouth. No one in the room knew what we did and we acted all innocent the following day.
that's hot....!!!!
Old 17-10-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
It's always the case...after being notti with each other, act innocent n blur after tat

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 17-10-2019 at 09:28 AM.
Old 17-10-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Insurance agent or financial planner tried to sell me smth, arrange meet up over drinks. She quite chio so I go and listen la, end up she's quite new to this, not very good at what she's doing, end up get a bit high, went to fuck her hot young brains out instead, can become trophy wife even if she gets pregnant
Old 17-10-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Insurance agent or financial planner tried to sell me smth, arrange meet up over drinks. She quite chio so I go and listen la, end up she's quite new to this, not very good at what she's doing, end up get a bit high, went to fuck her hot young brains out instead, can become trophy wife even if she gets pregnant
Got pic bro?
Old 17-10-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow!.. .lucky dude.. really ahh??. . dinno young new insurance agent so easy to up meh??.. hard to believe leh...so wat happened, can let us know???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1