The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Yup. thats y i don't ask my wife for sex anymore. No point if she does it just to "eng siu" me... I'd rather outsource it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, u r rite bro... esp when one party or the other engage in it unwillingly.. sure won't enjoy one... nothing in this world is perfect or 100 %.. there are bound to be ups n downs, good times n bad times... the reality of human living
Old 22-09-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why does sex feel good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria View Post
Agreed! The 2 components have to come hand in hand. It’s the connection up there and down there. ‘买可乐’ and intercourse feels so different!!! Period.

The feeling of being embraced, sliding in and out slowly but deeply, the kissing of yearning lips and between genitals.. it all cums naturally ;p

VS

Briefly done foreplay and trusting in and out just to release, awkwardness of not sure what to do, what to say. Not to mention fake moaning and orgasm!
(many husbands and wives are guilty of doing this)

Existence is pain, making great love releases endorphins to relieve us from life itself haha only side effect is that it’s addictive
Very well said and described sexually sis, short and simple, something most of us have experienced at some point in our lives !! ...can't be said any better ..the world of a difference between enjoyable and non-enjoyable sex.. makes me very horny reading it now, the enjoyable part that is ...Thanks sis for this short interesting write-out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraved View Post
Because it is crucial for the survival of our species. We have been programmed by evolution to breed. Without sex, we would die off. So our brains rewards us with pleasure when we have sex. That's the physical part.

The emotional part is another matter. It is for child rearing. Humans, or rather, mammals, are different from species like fish and reptiles. For those species, the moment they are born, they are able to move freely and seek out their own food and survival. Mammals are different. Babies are born weak and helpless. Without someone to care for it, it will die within hours of being born. Therefore, evolution programs us to have emotional attachment during sex to increase the chance of the mother and father sticking around to raise the kid until it is ready to fend for itself.
Omg !!..another very good write-out of wat is and the purpose of sex by bro Depraved ..both the physical and emotional part...can't agree more...every single word written in it is so very true...reward u for this contribution later..

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
thats why i don't ask my wife for sex anymore... no point if she does it just to "eng siu" me... what's sex and intimacy if the other party does not enjoy it??
Yes bro alec...empathise with u...so many bros here in tis forum and out there in SG r suffering from tis problem...be comforted, u r not alone...only thing is we just got to tell ourselves to do wat we need to do to make ourselves happy whatever that may be...cos life is just too short...don't just live in regret and wallow in self-pity and sorrow...nothing is impossible if u work hard at it..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-09-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraved View Post
Mammals are different. Babies are born weak and helpless. Without someone to care for it, it will die within hours of being born. Therefore, evolution programs us to have emotional attachment during sex to increase the chance of the mother and father sticking around to raise the kid until it is ready to fend for itself.
It has also emerged from research that testosterone for the male reduces when there is offspring and the greater the drop when the male cares for the young. Apparently also an evolutionary trait to reduce risk of the male engaging in foolhardy risky activities like fighting other males for mates. Reducing horniness and aggression helps to keep the male alive to raise the offspring together with the female.

So moral of the story : if you want to remain in prime masculinity, bonk all you want but refrain from creating family unit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1