The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
i say ordy wat ... 2 lor.. g2
but may not be up to ur standard hor... cannot compare her to ur ubpa commando g22,
but i think not bad ordy
Bro, this g2 is like the best recommendations you ever intro. She may not be commando but looks wise totally my type . There are really a lot of Chio girls in this house...13 also like not bad , then 15...a bit old lah but still ok..

Maybe they are a bit older that's why kena this cat.

Anyway back to g2....She has a mole somewhere on her face that reminds me of hk actress Bernice Liu whom I have been fantasizing ...

After trying her don't think I will go back to 15. G2 has a nice c Cup almost perfect if not for some stretch marks. Some spare tyre when she bends her body ..not flabby one...So no issue. Other wise she actually has quite a tight body.

Attitude n stuff no issue, never ask for tip lol.
Old 15-06-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
1838 okt?

Sg Chinese like me cannot wait inside even though I’m waiting for g8(ord le)

Maybe it’s like the movie 精武门 whereby dogs and Chinese are not allowed?

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av39685884.html
dun say wait lor... even when i ask him if can use the toilet bo he oso say canot becos my regular not ready yet. after dat i told my regular once she bkk i will not step into the house again
Old 15-06-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dun say wait lor... even when i ask him if can use the toilet bo he oso say canot becos my regular not ready yet. after dat i told my regular once she bkk i will not step into the house again
Maybe u speak jap to him and you bring your dog along,
Tell him your dog need to use the toilet.
He sure say ok.
Old 15-06-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
so bad meh...i think i ever use their toilet to pang sai.......sometime i tell them i go coffeeshop they say can use their toilet....u talking about which OKT ? the long hair one is it ? the botak like no more
Old 15-06-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
so bad meh...i think i ever use their toilet to pang sai.......sometime i tell them i go coffeeshop they say can use their toilet....u talking about which OKT ? the long hair one is it ? the botak like no more
The usual okt who serve me for this house is the middle aged ah chek old sch hairstyle and one quite older de

They are ok for me not the best or the worst

Got long hair one?
Old 15-06-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

duno la dun care la, i now waiting for 44b to open, heard next month.
My last regular 44b was ex g8.
i find her look ok leh, duno why my fren say she look very ugly,
always laugh at me .. nabei
Old 15-06-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
duno la dun care la, i now waiting for 44b to open, heard next month.
My last regular 44b was ex g8.
i find her look ok leh, duno why my fren say she look very ugly,
always laugh at me .. nabei
Happy can liao... Lol nothing else matters
Old 15-06-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Happy can liao... Lol nothing else matters
hav ah... got once i bonkbonkbonk until happihappy then i suddenli remembered my fren oways said she ugli... then affected my mood then i oso think she like not so pretti laew
Old 15-06-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, this g2 is like the best recommendations you ever intro. She may not be commando but looks wise totally my type . There are really a lot of Chio girls in this house...13 also like not bad , then 15...a bit old lah but still ok..

Anyway back to g2....She has a mole somewhere on her face that reminds me of hk actress Bernice Liu whom I have been fantasizing ...

After trying her don't think I will go back to 15. G2 has a nice c Cup almost perfect if not for some stretch marks. Some spare tyre when she bends her body ..not flabby one...So no issue. Other wise she actually has quite a tight body.

g2 ah... not bad rite... but dun bully her hor... shes a very nice ger. no attitude la, if hav i wun recomm u laew.
ya 13 oso chio, i wanted to try de but 1 old man fasthand fast leg beat me to it...
walaoeh i bonk lose to old man.. dat old man must b sibei lihai...
Old 15-06-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
hav ah... got once i bonkbonkbonk until happihappy then i suddenli remembered my fren oways said she ugli... then affected my mood then i oso think she like not so pretti laew
knn you also say my 8 19 g22 very fat what....but I still enjoy until shiok shiok...lol
Old 15-06-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
knn you also say my 8 19 g22 very fat what....but I still enjoy until shiok shiok...lol
u different taste me ma...
u like a bit bak one... i say bak will make u happy
oh..n she slim down a lot... i took her first day... i was her first luka dt day...more bakbak dat time
Old 15-06-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
u different taste me ma...
u like a bit bak one... i say bak will make u happy
oh..n she slim down a lot... i took her first day... i was her first luka dt day...more bakbak dat time
i was actually quite disappointed when she slim down....lol, looked quite haggard and boobs also shrunk....
Old 15-06-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
kckckc is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:

Bro, which house?
Thanks in advance
Old 15-06-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
i was actually quite disappointed when she slim down....lol, looked quite haggard and boobs also shrunk....
for boob lovers we usually dont like our gals to slim down for this particular reason... downsize of boob
Old 16-06-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
for boob lovers we usually dont like our gals to slim down for this particular reason... downsize of boob
all 3 different taste lor...
but think urs most difficult to find... in gl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1