The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
Travelsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Sex experience with Wife

I was a silent reader for many years. Recently wanted to see if there's any bros sharing their "not normal" sex/pervert experience with their wife but couldn't find any. Hoping to see if there's any bros would like to share theirs. Here's my share:

My wife and I have been together for 15years. Both of us in early 30s this year. People would always say eating the same food for so long also will "sian" boring. But not in my case. I would always find new stuff that excite MYSELF while doing it with my wife.

Alright get to the point. I remember there was once my wife fall asleep on my stomach. Suddenly I feel the urge of need. Next thing I know, I'm having a hardon. my hand started to move up and down on my little bro with my boxer still on. My heart beats was really fast as this is the first time jerking so near my wife without her knowing. Then I tried using my finger to rub on her lips, making sure she's really asleep. Once confirmed, I gather my guts. tilt my bro backwards, resting on her lips and continue jerking. I was so excited and started jerking harder like as if I wanted to wake her up. rub my bro against her lips hard. She was sleeping so soundly while I continue jerking like nobody business. With the urge and excitement, I cummed in my boxer less than 5 mintues. Not a good feeling to wet your boxer but extreme feeling to cum this way.

Hope to see some shares from bros before I continue my expreience.
Old 18-03-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
fasterquicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex experience with Wife

Thanks for sharing - Recently married so been busy trying out different position and place to bonk in our new place too - new adventure is to surprise bonk her anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelsta View Post
I was a silent reader for many years. Recently wanted to see if there's any bros sharing their "not normal" sex/pervert experience with their wife but couldn't find any. Hoping to see if there's any bros would like to share theirs. Here's my share:

My wife and I have been together for 15years. Both of us in early 30s this year. People would always say eating the same food for so long also will "sian" boring. But not in my case. I would always find new stuff that excite MYSELF while doing it with my wife.

Alright get to the point. I remember there was once my wife fall asleep on my stomach. Suddenly I feel the urge of need. Next thing I know, I'm having a hardon. my hand started to move up and down on my little bro with my boxer still on. My heart beats was really fast as this is the first time jerking so near my wife without her knowing. Then I tried using my finger to rub on her lips, making sure she's really asleep. Once confirmed, I gather my guts. tilt my bro backwards, resting on her lips and continue jerking. I was so excited and started jerking harder like as if I wanted to wake her up. rub my bro against her lips hard. She was sleeping so soundly while I continue jerking like nobody business. With the urge and excitement, I cummed in my boxer less than 5 mintues. Not a good feeling to wet your boxer but extreme feeling to cum this way.

Hope to see some shares from bros before I continue my expreience.
Old 18-03-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
examresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterquicker View Post
Thanks for sharing - Recently married so been busy trying out different position and place to bonk in our new place too - new adventure is to surprise bonk her anytime
Congrats bro, newly weds should be very adventurous and try many things
Old 18-03-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by examresult View Post
Congrats bro, newly weds should be very adventurous and try many things
Not true la.. depends on your partner. Some no means no to certain things.

But if your partner is adventurous and enjoys deviation from the normal sex, then shiok la
Old 19-03-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

It took awhile for her to accept it - actually, it was quite painful for her because her area was usually dry so sudden penetration caused her some discomfort. But, lub to the rescue
Old 19-03-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Congrats. We used to do it anywhere in the house except kitchen because she say it's too open. You should know, all the BTOs now are the same. Other than normal sex, we are also using toys. Even spanish fly but seems like no use.
Old 19-03-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

After the first expreience, I got hooked to that excitement. Sometimes I would purposely lay on the bed and wait for her to sleep. Once confirm that she's asleep, I will start to play with my little bro and wild stuff came into my mind. Took out my little bro from my boxer, walk toward her face and started rubbing (like fucking her) forehead, cheek and lips. leaving quite a bit of pre-cum on her face. Shiok. No need to say, I cum very fast on some tissue that I have prepared under my pillow.

Now a days find it boring liao. Will purposely dry fuck her face and definitely woke her up. Straight away move my dick to her lips and force into her mouth. Not everytime sucess but quite a number of times liao. Once in her mouth, I start to fuck her mouth but not deepthroat until I cum on those tissue. on some incident, she will suck me like mad. That's when we get into "our hardcore" sex (will share some in this threat as well).
Old 19-03-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
It took awhile for her to accept it - actually, it was quite painful for her because her area was usually dry so sudden penetration caused her some discomfort. But, lub to the rescue
I feel you. My wife often complaining pain as it is too dry or very wet and dry up fast. A doctor recommended her silicone lub, which is oily. I don't like it as I like watery one better.
Old 19-03-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
zerohedge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, please continue to share more juicy sexy stories.
Old 19-03-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
After the first expreience, I got hooked to that excitement. Sometimes I would purposely lay on the bed and wait for her to sleep. Once confirm that she's asleep, I will start to play with my little bro and wild stuff came into my mind. Took out my little bro from my boxer, walk toward her face and started rubbing (like fucking her) forehead, cheek and lips. leaving quite a bit of pre-cum on her face. Shiok. No need to say, I cum very fast on some tissue that I have prepared under my pillow.

Now a days find it boring liao. Will purposely dry fuck her face and definitely woke her up. Straight away move my dick to her lips and force into her mouth. Not everytime sucess but quite a number of times liao. Once in her mouth, I start to fuck her mouth but not deepthroat until I cum on those tissue. on some incident, she will suck me like mad. That's when we get into "our hardcore" sex (will share some in this threat as well).
Recently I also did to my Wife when she asleep.
Let her suck my dick and cim her instead to f her ...haha
Old 19-03-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
jerlatstory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice update.
Hope to read more nice updates.
Old 19-03-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

We will sleep naked after sex. Easy access later during the night. Or she will walk ard the house in her sports bra and short shorts after her workout. N I’ll be in my running shorts and shirtless. Kiss and make out in the kitchen then strip each other naked and bonk.
Old 19-03-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
NabyKeita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Congrats. We used to do it anywhere in the house except kitchen because she say it's too open. You should know, all the BTOs now are the same. Other than normal sex, we are also using toys. Even spanish fly but seems like no use.
Spanish fly not effective?
Old 20-03-2019, 03:35 AM
Samster

i told her that i like morning bj - so quite often that i am woke up by her and cim
Old 20-03-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
u lucky man !!!!

Quote:
i told her that i like morning bj - so quite often that i am woke up by her and cim
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1