The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 31-03-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 6
Philip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Kara from Sexhouse.

Location/Room: Apartment but single bed. Bed too small gor any action and room is very small. Furthermore the room stink and the bedsheet have stains. Very turn off.
Looks: Discount 10-15%
Body: Bottom heavy and abit meaty for my taste.
Shower: SOP
BBBJ: Make up with her BBBJ, no teeth feeling.
Frenching/Painting: Did not try and untrimmed below.
FJ: Tried cowgirl and doggy.
Massage: Her massage is good.
Rtf: No
Old 31-03-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobayashi12 View Post

Then you end up looking at the user's joined date, you will sian abit because join date is in march.. is this only just me or?
I feel that user's join date is not a big factor to decide if it's real or fake. it's a hit or miss i guess. I've once decided to book a FL after reading from a new account. And it's pretty accurate.
I do agree that there are many clones around. but can't really assume they are fake. Just like the other day some bro spotted an account who did not post for 5 years and suddenly came out to defend an FL.
So ya, i can still assume a once active cheongster turned lurker and decide to come out and do some contribution. So ya. just my personal opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
I browse through the thread daily almost. This thread have tons of funny guys with a wicked sense of Singaporean humor. And of course the occasional drama.

Bottom line, if it sounds/looks too good to be true and very little FR, its probably bad.
Don't think so bro. this one really subjective. Some can be flooded with FRs that sounded good but not too good. - Bet it's quite safe to go for it? actual fact. below average. kinda disappointing.

Some not much FR. but actually full booking daily. but no much bros are sharing.

And also notice a few good ones that is only posted when the FL goes back.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 31-03-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
panda91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycosium View Post

To the person who scold me buto and zap me, 🖕

I already said got the face of Arcadia Davida, you still tmd ask smlj "Does she or does she not look like Arcadia" fark u lah b
Hahah definitely the size his brain equivalent to his little bro. Confusing? Srsly? Bwahahah.
Old 31-03-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Oh didn't know that hm... join too long ago when none of this exist even if read oso won understand ! Thk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
Need to hav 50 point as base,den power will appear base on join years...
Old 31-03-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dumbsage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Silk Stockings
Lady: Snack

Looks: 8/10 Abit different from photos but still cute and grows on you.
Body: 10/10 Smooth skin, no tattoos if i remember correctly, no tummy, decent meaty butt for doggy.
Pussy: 9/10 Tight, low mileage
Boobs: 10/10 Full natural big B or small C cups, pink nipples
Frenching: 9/10 She speaks fluent french and she loves to suck
BBBJ: 9/10 i prefer the slow sucking and and licking which does well
FJ: 8/10 Maybe she is abit too sensitive, she seems to avoid me going in too deep which can also be a turn-on
GFE: 9/10 Giving her high scores as the looks, figure department is one of the best I have tried in the past year. And she really clings on to you not a phone/time watcher

RTF: definitely. In fact i already made my next booking
Old 31-03-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold
Yo, bro Justine123,

Read ur post and it makes me feel kepo enuf to add in my own comments. Hope u dun mind.

I also have similar criteria as you. Strictly natural B or above boobs + slim lady. Indeed not all of the ladies can meet such my strict criteria but there still are just that whether you can spot them or not.

Like what you hv mentioned, too many unreliable FRs are being posted and I only trust those FRs from selected nicks no matter he has low or high pts. Who says newbie cannot write accurate FRs or old birds can't be certain stable FR writers or those sbf-appointed moderators are truly independent and do not hv any hidden agenda?

Not my intention to accuse anyone but end of the day no one owes anyone anything here. So, u just got to pick and identify those true FR writers who share the same taste as u.

I hv just created this new nick early this year and so someone might think my FRs are fake ones, right?
If I tell u my old nick is (@^@), will that make my FRs more trustable?

Of coz, I hv paid my fair share of learning over the years from not-up-to-expectation sessions to being more able to spot better ones.

Haha... Just my 2 cents worth of comments. Enjoy ur weekend bonking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
I browse through the thread daily almost. This thread have tons of funny guys with a wicked sense of Singaporean humor. And of course the occasional drama.

For me natural big (B+ or C+++) boobs, flat tummy is a must, (a wicked combo very few ladies can meet) thus for the past 1+ odd year only did very few ladies.

The influx of fake FR writers with a recent join date are not the only ones to be wary about. Those that join for 5? years but have only 5 post and depict a certain unsavory writing style sets off alarms too.

Bottom line, if it sounds/looks too good to be true and very little FR, its probably bad.
Old 31-03-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fish` deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycosium View Post
I read that her boobs are enhanced, do they feel hard to the touch?

walau eh, hard den duwan la... spoil my mood
Last year feels hard. This year duno got soften anot. Lol.. Her vidz in tik tok looks sexy but see real person like 70%. Now a days pics and vidz are really 照骗.. thanks to the technology.

Last edited by fish`; 31-03-2019 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Add in quote
Old 31-03-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks bros, honestly it is some of these opinions and FRs which keeps this dome 1 Great bonk thread one of the most popular thread amongst 3 domes and the one I feel less likely to be ‘cheated’ of my limited tries; you know the claw machine whereby you put $1 coin to kiap soft toys?

Happy chionging bros.
same sentiments. dome 2 after a certain okt was supposedly caught, i stopped going in with the PRC nonsense. The PRC ladies i made friends with still have contact with me and that helps when i need prc attention, outside the forum.

Dome 3, bad FR get deleted. nuff said. still have some good gems, though pricey. the price of getting a bad bonk is simply too high to venture without FRs thus i recently stopped going there too.

btw thanks all for the upzz. i seldom play with reps but sometimes seeing a guy got zapped by others when he is trying to share makes me want to have some ability to pull him back from moderation, thus the request.
Old 31-03-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Ansonpoon is Cool - loads of Potential

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=722449

Coral from sexamazon

Looks like picture cute and small size not for big boobs lovers. If bros that like small and cute girls can try.
Old 31-03-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
222diacal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bebe Regentlust

Most similar to pic posted above with handful B's and belong to petite small size type.

Very cheerful girl with a always smiling attitude,chatty girl makes the whole 90mins worthwhile high GFE, Frenching mode on after shower, takes initiative and very wet after awhile of teasing and fondling, 69 at it's high and no KY needed during Fj as it's DAMN wet already.
Accommodating to multiple position changes and it does not feel COMMERCIAL at all. $130 bucks for 90mins is a steal TBH.
Would love to try Tarma with Ida next. Thanks Bro SK for the clear and detailed instructions.
Old 31-03-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Ahsiao80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Apologies for the late FR bro SK!

First time booking with Bro SK or can i say first time booking in SBF.. 🙄 Booked Yuki on 1st March (A day after the previous month draw), dam when she open the door just my type.. cheerful, petite and of course looking great wearing that lingerie 👍🏼

started with cat bath, and immediately went into action. No smell and she likes pre-action a lot which i realize! Petite size allows me to dominate her more and she willl always ask for more when i stop for awhile (Old already). Ended with a awesome COF which apparently she said im the first customer to do it and i kinda of feel honoured. Gave her some tips before rushing off for my stuff.

Looks: 10/10
Body: 10/10
BBJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10

Thanks bro SK! Hope to visit you again soon
Old 31-03-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Session with Melissa 2.30pm, 31 Mar from TeerukLover
Room: Big and spacious but without bathroom.
Body: Slim slim. About 160 cm tall.
Face: 10-15% discount from pics, not those dark dark kind.
Foreign Language: Not good at French.
External Hygiene: Shower you thoroughly and very SOP.
BBBJ: Too short...Very procedural.
FJ: Normal...nothing much to shout about. Very solid boobs. Good riding and moaning
I would rate 6.5/10 overall cause not much interaction. She said she has oral injuries. Well...
Old 31-03-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I usually browse through some FRs first and some of the FR gives you that extra push to book the FL because vit M and experience is very important

Then you end up looking at the user's joined date, you will sian abit because join date is in march.. is this only just me or?
I personally will discount on the FR if it’s a new account.
Old 31-03-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Brxndon98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamenrider202 View Post
Is she fair skin tone?
She’s quite tanned as she has been staying in a house located on a beach in Hua Hin.
Old 31-03-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biatch6969 View Post
Session with Melissa 2.30pm, 31 Mar from TeerukLover
Room: Big and spacious but without bathroom.
Body: Slim slim. About 160 cm tall.
Face: 10-15% discount from pics, not those dark dark kind.
Foreign Language: Not good at French.
External Hygiene: Shower you thoroughly and very SOP.
BBBJ: Too short...Very procedural.
FJ: Normal...nothing much to shout about. Very solid boobs. Good riding and moaning
I would rate 6.5/10 overall cause not much interaction. She said she has oral injuries. Well...
a true seasoned chiongster can recognize from the photos itself if a bonk is going to be good or bad.Judging from the photos,she looks like those stuck up kind.these kind of FL will just give the minimum service.oral injuries excuse is a typical one fellas.but don't think that she will be short of suitors.Got a whole lot of bros in here willing to buy them gifts,bring them go boat quay etc like its a dating forum.I like teeruklover and am waiting for them to bring back some service queens
BONK SMART.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1