The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Revvv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tips to verify real girl or ladyboy

Ok guys I met a girl on TF and went out for a drink with her and have seen her once. Tbh from the beginning ive always just assumed she was a real girl. However after she shared her IG with me and meeting her I have small doubts if whether she is a ladyboy (post-op).

So she doesn’t have big red flags or anything that indicates she’s a ladyboy (from my perspective) but I just have some doubts. has anyone come across this dilemma? And what are some methods you guys use to determine whether she’s a real girl or a ladyboy?

She’s a real nice girl and we get along so I don’t want to be too rude as to ruin the relationship we have right now
Old 12-04-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 10
NewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud of
Re: Tips to verify real girl or ladyboy

just ask directly.
Old 12-04-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvv View Post
Ok guys I met a girl on TF and went out for a drink with her and have seen her once. Tbh from the beginning ive always just assumed she was a real girl. However after she shared her IG with me and meeting her I have small doubts if whether she is a ladyboy (post-op).

So she doesn’t have big red flags or anything that indicates she’s a ladyboy (from my perspective) but I just have some doubts. has anyone come across this dilemma? And what are some methods you guys use to determine whether she’s a real girl or a ladyboy?

She’s a real nice girl and we get along so I don’t want to be too rude as to ruin the relationship we have right now
Bring up a relevant topic about this? See what are her views and opinions. Maybe you will have a better idea after that?

Usually meeting face to face should be the easiest to tell them apart. From the physical features, the way they carry themselves. Its the pictures that might fool people.

You didnt detect anything suspicious when you meet face to face? Maybe her hand size, veins on her hand. Her neck whether it is thicker than normal. Behaviour and what not.
Old 12-04-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As stated just ask.
Old 12-04-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Tips on identifying ladyboys (no 100% way for post ops):

1. voice. Yes voice can fake but she cant fake it 24/7. Occasionally when you go toilet or she super drunk, she'll stop faking the voice to take a break.

2. Bone structure. Broad shoulders, excessive height, thick bone size will increase her chance of being a ladyboy. Unless there is good explanation like frequent swimming for many years will lead a girl to having broad shoulders. Males normally have thicker bones than females.

3. The vibes. When you see a super beautiful lady alone in somewhere crowded like a thai club but no thai guy goes up to her at all, something is just not right. Trust your instincts.

4. Vagina juice. For this, you'll have to dig her. Ladyboys juice below has a different texture than real girls. You'll know the difference when you feel it. Sort of like less sticky, less slimy feel. Ladyboys also have less natural juice then real females.

5. Check ID. Thai ID cannot change gender. A post ops ladyboy will still have her id identified as "MR". But then again.... how do you she is holding to her own ID or if the IDs real? Not common to get fake ID or use someone else's ID but still possible, especially if she's a streetwalker.

6. Too slutty. As in slutty till like wanna show every man her naked body on the streets that level, which is extremely rare for real girls. Girls can be super slutty too, but only in the bedroom, privately or at work as a sex worker. Check her social media, chatapps. See if she posts extremely suggestive photos on it. The type of photos like baring her nipples as profile pic, etc. Because being topless is nothing for a man, ladyboys dont have that mental barrier to show themselves topless to the public too.
Old 12-04-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvv View Post

Just fuck her, once u try ladyboy u will love it
Old 13-04-2024, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Reply to thread starter literally

Use eyes n brain, maybe also ears
It is NOT difficult
Old 13-04-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post

5. Check ID. Thai ID cannot change gender. A post ops ladyboy will still have her id identified as "MR". But then again.... how do you she is holding to her own ID or if the IDs real? Not common to get fake ID or use someone else's ID but still possible, especially if she's a streetwalker.
Learn something new today from u. Checking ID is not 100% foolproof. Another way is to observe her body movement. The way she swings her hips, her hand movement, walking with high heels.
Old 13-04-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
it takes a man to know how to please another man
Old 13-04-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Come come... make your guess.
Old 13-04-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
The expert has spoken....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1