The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
hardintongue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Better be bad guy than nice guy LOL.

Very good thread by bro WB.

Have a great week ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locum View Post
Ok ok and from now on no more mr Nice Guy.

Haha, very interesting facts.

Cheers.
Old 14-03-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 16
berserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud of

Had a nice hh outing with bro WB and bro wei last week, great to catch up with you guys and hopefully we can meet again soon!
Old 14-03-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manimani View Post
Good afternoon.

Learning how to stimulate love using my eyes too!

Thanks bro WB his sharing and guidance too.

Cheers
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Bro WB,

Telling good jokes in a nice thread.

The gal must be so impressed that she going to wear a 50k diamond not knowing was scam.

If have more than one gf best neevr let them meet. This prevent unnecessary problem.

Thank you for well organised thread.

Best is you bother to read and reply to them.
Bro, tks.

Telling jokes build comfort.

IMHO, attractive girls/women prefer an unfaithful winner to a faithful loser.

Quote:
Another beautiful forum below.

Bro WB - thank you so much and I didn't realised exercise possible to have orgasm.

Cheers.
Tks.

Quote:
Ok ok and from now on no more mr Nice Guy.

Haha, very interesting facts.

Cheers.
Become a badass gentleman aka a prestigious who gives value to society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChapChoi View Post
Fully agreed that bro WB takes his precious time to reply to everyone.

Thanks for giving us a fantastic thread.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bornear View Post
Yes a beautiful forum indeed.

Didn't know that possible to have orgasm by exercising.

Thanks bro WB for an amazing thread.

Have a nice day
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranrao View Post
Very nice and informative thread by bro WB, thanks many many!
Have a good week ahead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardintongue View Post
Better be bad guy than nice guy LOL.

Very good thread by bro WB.

Have a great week ahead.
Bros, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker87 View Post
Had a nice hh outing with bro WB and bro wei last week, great to catch up with you guys and hopefully we can meet again soon!
Bro, tks.

Good to see u after such a long time.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 17-03-2019 at 03:43 PM.
Old 14-03-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Nosir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread here, thanks bro warbird
Old 17-03-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
owl69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning

Bro WB

Below was excellent forum.

Yes men are the prize and not women. So never let the matrix matter.

I hope to learn more here.

Thanks so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning!

Treating all girls/women as expendable n inflatable dolls is a good start. It's the right mindset n you must always hv a very strong mental frame which will suck all the dolls into your world, your reality. Not the other round. You will always hv more power in the RS. Are u shy n nervous in front of a very pretty n sexy inflatable doll? Are u afraid of rejection by a doll? It's laughable, isn't it?

Do you want to be KCed by an inflatable doll? Why not? Hv fun, as long as she has more KC for you.

If your doll is angry or if she rejects you for whatever reason, never ever show that you're affected by her words or actions. If you do, she knows that you're a weak beta man, a wuss, a nice guy. In fact, you should not care or be affected by what she (or anyone else) says/feels/thinks or does. Remain as cool as cucumber. Your body language, voice tonality etc., n your words must be in congruence, otherwise she knows you're faking it...you're just a frightened little boy inside.

BTW, don't be a nice guy. Don't be a bad boy or a jerk either. Be a badass gentleman!

A badass gentleman or BG is always very relaxed, unflappable, dominant, self assured, bold, passionate, very comfortable in his own skin, decisive, is a leader, ambitious, kind, humble, witty, sexual, etc. He has awesome emotional an self mastery.

He has very strong mental frame n he knows he is the PRIZE n that he has more social n sexual value than any girl/woman aka inflatable doll alive today.

Let me quote a guru.

"Pull yourself out of the bullshit so-cial Matrix – realize that you are the prize, not her. The man is the prize. This is how it has been throughout the ages and this is how women want it to be. They want to be with the prize. Approach and deal with girls from the mindset of being the prize, the rock-star, the king of the jungle."

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 17-03-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
owl69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Below is the lovely 4 steps to get our target gal to kiss.

I hope I can try this 4 step and practised daily.

Hope to learn more here.

Thank you so much.

Nice weekend.

Quote:
Good morning!

Every minute, everyday, do you feel that you're THE PRIZE to the most attractive dolls in the world? If the answer is yes, congrats! If not, you need to change your mindset or mental frame asap. Until your subconscious mind believes that you're the prize, you will fail when you meet a very attractive doll or you "dream girl", when you think she is "out of your league."

I received this email on KISSING from a guru yesterday. As I hv said many times before, if a girl willingly lets you kiss her, her pussy is yours. Very very few exceptions.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The 4-Step System To Get Her To Kiss You… Using Body Language Tactics

This technique is something you can do even when you’re in a bar or a disco pub. Why? Because the loud noise of the bar will work for you.

If a woman does not see you as a prize yet, this technique will change her mind.

Step #1: You see her looking at you, hanging on to your every word and smiling in response to what you’re saying. She’s standing only a foot away. You can smell her cologne and you can almost feel her soft skin on yours.

This is the part where most men mess up. They simply lose sight of their intentions and start showing sexual reactions themselves. Bad, bad move.

Here’s how it can then backfire. She might just think you’re coming on to her “too fast” and run away. I’ve seen enough men mess this up by grabbing the girl, or fidgeting.

Even worse, they show subconscious sexual responses so strong that the women get turned off (i.e. pulling her close and rubbing his lower body on hers before she’s ready for that).

You have to keep still while she closes in. Don’t get excited yet, and continue talking like nothing monumental is happening.

Step #2: As her interest heightens to a feverish pitch, lower your voice so she has to lean to hear you. You will see her stepping closer and straining to hear what you’re saying.

Step #3: When she offers you her ear, you whisper what you’re saying and she will still be listening on, captivated. At this point, your lips are almost touching her ear, and your breath is making shivers run up and down her spine.

She will start to wonder if you’re kissing her ear or not, but you’re talking about some mundane thing so maybe it’s unintentional. She knows for sure it feels good, though, so she will keep listening to you (and enjoying the lip play on her ear).

Step #4: In one fluid motion, move your lips from her ear to her lips and give her a lingering kiss…

And what do I mean by lingering? Usually this lasts for 1.5 minutes tops, and starts out softly and gently.

Give just a hint of tongue unless she opens her mouth and goes all out. If this happens, give her a pretty hot French kiss, the kind that takes her breath away, and then pull away slowly. Take note that you’re still holding her, so you can bring your lips back to her ear to talk softly to her again.

The kiss might shake her… and importantly, make her realize that she kissed you because she thinks you’re the prize.

The aftermath of the kiss is just as important as the events that led up to it. Continue talking in a soothing manner and your hands must be caressing her back or arms.

When she’s relaxed again you can gaze deeply in her eyes and look for signs that she wants another kiss; a parted mouth, a dewy look or a pair of hands holding your face close.

The point is you made her realize a lot of things, the main thing being “you turn her on”.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just do it!!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 17-03-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
lewjunhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning too

Couldn't agree more this is a an excellent forum.

Thanks bro WB for sharing so much.

Have a nice Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl69 View Post
Good morning

Bro WB

Thanks so much.
Old 17-03-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Rubest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lovely 4 steps indeed.

I will practise these 4 steps daily.

Learnt a lot from bro WB, thanks a million.

Have a great day.

Quote:
Bro WB

Hope to learn more here.

Thank you so much.

Nice weekend.
Old 17-03-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosir View Post
Very good thread here, thanks bro warbird
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Good morning

Bro WB

Thanks so much.
Bro, tks.

If a man thinks that his girl/woman is the prize, the RS will fail and, if they somehow remain together, both of them will be miserable.

Quote:
Bro WB

Hope to learn more here.

Thank you so much.

Nice weekend.
Pls go out and practice. Give us your FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewjunhan View Post
Good morning too

Couldn't agree more this is a an excellent forum.

Thanks bro WB for sharing so much.

Have a nice Sunday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubest View Post
Lovely 4 steps indeed.

I will practise these 4 steps daily.

Learnt a lot from bro WB, thanks a million.

Have a great day.
Bros, tks.

.................................................. ..........

Good afternoon,

Here is an article I read recently:

The Key Difference Between Nice Guys and Successful Guys

It’s a common complaint, an annoying situation, even a man’s worst nightmare.

You know what I’m talking about: When a girl you like wants to be “just friends.”

But seriously… you don’t try to attract a woman or approach a girl so you can just be her “friend’!

At best, it’s settling for second best. At worst, it’s emasculating your male power and giving up any hope of getting in her panties…

You like this girl, you want intimacy, but all she wants is friendship. How do you turn things around?

In short, you have to make a girl REMEMBER you. Whereas guys who are much more than friends are always on a woman’s mind, friends are just… there. There’s no special emotion connected to them. They’re just… friends.
So how do you change this?

Let’s start with the basics: What do women want in a romance? Well, by now you know that women are looking for STAND-UP GUYS, guys who mean business and don’t take no for an answer. They want a protector, a defender, a man who will always be at their side.

Now ask yourself: Is that me?

If you’re the kind of guy who avoids conflict, treats women with deference and worship, jumps at the opportunity to listen to her moan…

Then you’re a nice guy. You don’t stand up for yourself. You don’t assume leadership. You sit down when a woman wants you to jump up and save her butt!

So it seems, nice guys always finish last. They end up in the friend zone, instead of the BED zone.

But does it have to be that way?

NO! You just have to make one change that will forever transform your game. I’m not talking about becoming a bad boy; you can be a stand-up guy without being a jerk. Stand-up guys are just good guys who give women the same things they love about bad boys–without beating girls up and treating them like trash.

I’m talking about bringing to the table the one thing girls love. The one thing bad boys–and stand-up guys–have that nice guys just don’t. The difference between nice guys and STAND-UP guys can pretty much be summarized in one word: attitude.

The stand-up guys, the guys who are MORE than just friends, bring ALPHA ATTITUDE to the table. They bring confidence, swagger, independence, and centered-ness around them.

Whereas nice guys revolve their worlds around pleasing and being nice to women, stand-up guys revolve their world around themselves. They’re on a path, a mission, and if a woman doesn’t want to join them, it’s her loss. But if she does want to join him, she better recognize that his world, is her world. Not the other way around.

If a girl is “just friends” with you, she probably doesn’t take you seriously enough. Or, you haven’t shown her you’re serious enough about HER for her to make a move herself.

So how do you change things so that your female friend/acquaintance/secret crush will be attracted to you?

Don’t make the mistake of believing that women want jerks. They
only desire certain Alpha qualities the jerk possesses and that the
Nice Guy is afraid to show.

These Alpha qualities act like a potent drug on her nervous system,
blinding her (temporarily) to the reality of the Jerk’s bad
influence. Eventually she finds herself emotionally locked to
someone she doesn’t like, but can’t seem to get away from.”

In other words, you show a girl attitude. You penetrate her emotions. You become a drug to her, someone so daring, so masculine, so irresistible, that thoughts of you are stuck in her head day and night. They want to see you so badly, that nothing else crosses their minds.

Contrast these emotions to the ones she feels about nice guys, the “just friends.” Does she even remember who they are?

Mr. Guru

Become a badass gentleman who gives value to society.

If I see a chio SYT of my type, I'll approach her. Unless she is married or a mistress of a Yakuza boss. And after a few minutes, I'll whisper the magic words to her.

I expect her to reject me initially. I love initial rejections. I know she will remember me and my words. And I know her pussy will be mine if she meets my other criteria.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 17-03-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
PuXeu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread by bro WB, learnt many things from you
Old 19-03-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro Warbird

This thread was started by you way back in June 2009....nearly 10 years!

Your efforts in continuing Sharing over the years is just amazing and remarkable. Kudos and many thanks to you for upholding the spirit of this SBF Forum, which has always been about sharing in the first place

Thanks & Cheers

Last edited by Rasta Marley; 19-03-2019 at 06:07 PM.
Old 19-03-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
garote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning!

I like to share something I just read.

The Master “Formula” For Attraction

Most men believe that every girl is different and therefore must be seduced in a unique way. This isn’t the case. Attraction is a process of nature and nature is systematic and predictable more often than not. Most of a woman’s decisions come from parts of her brain that are totally subconscious and make her decisions for her based on primal survival and re- production instincts. If you activate the right triggers, women often have a predictable response.

Here are the 3 Rules to keep in mind when using this System:

1)Use The Right Triggers

Hipster girls, strippers, bookworms and bartenders are all still female and respond to similar triggers. Your looks, age, income and other factors don’t play as big of a factor as you think, they’re just the icing on the cake.

)Show The Right Traits

Even though we are trying to attract modern women, their brains still function the same as those of cave women. Women look for very specific traits to filter out and reject men. If you show women the right traits, you’ll turn them on.

3)Don’t Think Too Hard

You’ll drive yourself crazy wondering what a woman’s thinking and it won’t help you. Instinct can help, but if you start to about wonder “what to do” with a specific girl for too long, you’ll start to make poor decisions. Instead, just follow the simple step-by-step system I’m about to lay out for you to ensure you don’t make any big mis- takes.

The important thing to remember is that no woman is totally “out of your league” and statistics argue that no woman is immune to being seduced and that, generally, all women respond to the same triggers and look for the same traits.

Every girl is going to hook up with someone and there’s no reason that it shouldn’t be you. If she rejects you then it’s likely that you neglected a crucial element in this system.

Bro WB's note: It takes time for a doll to realize n appreciate your dominant n masculine character traits, and your awesome emotional n self mastery. You need to be patient...

Never brag or show off, it's such a wussy n insecure/immature behaviour. You may still bed dolls who are after your money or dolls w/ negative self esteem. But even these girls will hv no real n lasting attraction n respect for you.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Yes, fully agreed with the master here.

Bro WB - very nice forum.

Dun fool ourselves, just display self mastery and gals flock to us.

Thank you for a nice thread.

Cheers.
Old 19-03-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Another excellent forum below.

Don Juan kiss of death is serious. We all knew Don Juan will never fall in love and only gals will fall in love with him.

Bro WB

I believe this guru must be in love many times to be able to write such beautiful article.

Hope we can learn more from him

Cheers.

Quote:
Good afternoon!

I hv a dear bro YY who is a ladies man, a real life Don Juan. That is the opinion of many PRC gals. I concur. But, something strange has happened. He has been a Don Juan until he met his dream girl NN at Palace 8 KTV recently. For two months he has spent a lot of time n money on her, even accompanying her to Bintan, but in the end he still couldn't get her pussy. Why? Because YY put her on a pedestal n treated her like a goddess. Very tragic idea for any man. The man is the PRIZE n he must hv more power in a RS by caring less, otherwise a girl will come to despise him. She can't help it, it's in her genes.

He confessed his fondness n love for her within days after first meeting her!! He even offered to marry her!! I remember he was so excited when he showed her photos to me n said, my new GF!! Not my type, but one man's meat is...his love for her has not diminished despite daily advice from me n other esteemed kakis. We are all in my special Wechat grp. At least he now takes longer to reply to XX n we hv significantly limited his financial damage haha.

Now NN is back in China. Of course it's never too late for YY to turn the table on her. But he needs to change his mindset n strategies. Insanity is doing the same thing n expecting different results.

I received the following article from a RS n sex guru a few days ago. I did minimal editing n forwarded to YY only half an hr ago. I read it three times myself. Here is what I sent him:

The Kiss of Death with Women

You've met the most incredible girl...

You don't really know her, but you're pretty sure she's a Goddess... sent straight from Heaven... in jeans.

You exchanged glances in Chemistry ( in high school ), had a few brief conversations after class, and even bumped into her at the mall. (Talk about fate!)

You KNOW you want her. There's no doubt about it. The question now becomes, "Does she want you?"

She smiles at you... but is it a friendly or a flirtatious smile? You saw her leave with another guy after class... was he her boyfriend? She flirted with you last week, even touched your shoulder... then completely ignored you the other day. Does she like you?

How can you tell? You really need to know this before you begin the "pursuit" don't you?

Perhaps the most common question posed on every dating discussion forum concerns "reading women" and trying to figure out whether they like you or not. The poster usually describes his situation, what he did, what she did, and then asks, "Does this mean she likes me?" Or, "Does this mean she doesn't like me?"

Definitely a popular question. Definitely a question in need of an answer.

Okay, here's the best answer you're going to get and what you need to remember... always...

Obsessing about a particular girl, and whether or not she likes you, is the DON JUAN KISS OF DEATH!

If you're worrying about whether a girl likes you or not, chances are she doesn't - or rather, SHE WON'T. She won't because your "worry" and your "obsession" with what she thinks of you will actually push her away.

Let me try to explain.

When you let yourself fall into the "obsession" trap, you begin to analyze everything your dream girl does, every word she says, every move she makes... and try to relate them all to you!

She smiled at you - she didn't smile at you. She emailed you - she didn't email you. She returned your call - she didn't return your call. Confusion, frustration, and anxiety result.

This obsession with her behaviors and their meanings will paralyze you, confuse you, and suck every ounce of confidence you have from your body. You will become a Blithering Blob of Insecurity. And women, in general, are not attracted to Blithering Blobs of Insecurity.

So are you wrong to be confused by women?

NO! Absolutely NO!

Women ARE confusing. Always have been and always will be. That's just the way they are.

Especially when it comes to romance, women seem totally inconsistent in their behaviors. One minute you're convinced you're the man of her dreams, and the next she seems to be unaware of your existence. One minute she's flirting, and smiling, and rubbing up against you, and the next minute she's gone, left without even saying "bye." You SHOULD be frustrated and confused!

Now, no one knows exactly why women give off such mixed signals and deliberately, it seems, attempt to confuse us. Some suspect it's those magazines they read. Others think it has to do with the secret bathroom conferences they hold. Still others propose that their illogical behaviors are due to the wacky hormones they have surging throughout their bodies. The cause is relatively unimportant. You just have to accept it, and plot your strategy to deal with it.

So, given the inconsistencies of female romantic behavior, attempting to "read" women and figure out what they're thinking, is, at best, an incredibly frustrating experience. So don't do it. Don't even attempt it.

Just say NO to "reading" women!

Okay... well... if you don't really try to "read" women to determine whether they like you or not, then what do you do? What's your strategy? After all, they may be confusing, illogical, and somewhat annoying, but you still wanna get you one.

Simple...

If you're attracted to a girl, then just ASSUME she's attracted to you too. And ACT ACCORDINGLY!

Assume that she likes you and would like to get to know you better. Assume that she's physically attracted to you. Assume that YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES to attract such a lady, no matter how incredible she seems.

Assume the positive... always the positive. Assuming the negative will kill any chances you might have with her. (Pessimists, my friend, are not "chick magnets.")

Now there are many exciting benefits of adopting this attitude of assuming that women you like also like you... and treating them accordingly.

For one, if you refuse to obsess about all the little "signs" she's giving you, whether they be good signs or bad signs, you will feel more relaxed, calm, and confident. You won't be "up" one minute because she smiled at you, and "down" the next because she also smiled at some other guy.

Attempting to "read" her will only lead to confusion, frustration, and anxiety. And this will make you more tense when she's around, and thus, less likely to be the charming, charismatic Don Juan that you'd like to be.

And you also won't be wasting your time trying to figure out what she's thinking... trying to figure out what every little move means... and where you stand. You'll be able to devote your "mental time" to something more useful and productive.

Secondly, if you just assume that she likes you, then you will actually increase the probability that she eventually WILL like you. This is known as a self-fulfilling prophecy, and is a well-documented phenomenon in psychological research.

Basically what this means is that if you have a "she likes me" attitude, then you'll project positive, optimistic behaviors and thoughts. She'll pick up on these and ... like you.

If, on the other hand, you have a "she doesn't like me" attitude, you'll project negative, pessimistic behaviors and thoughts. She'll, likewise, pick up on these and ... not like you.

And if you have a "does she like me" attitude, then you'll project tense, anxiety-ridden behaviors and thoughts that will decrease the probability of her liking you... or she may even find being around you to be an "uncomfortable" experience. (Isn't it easier to relax around people who are relaxed themselves?)

And third, the attitude of just assuming that she likes you, rather than worrying about whether she does or not, allows you to maintain control of the situation... and yourself.

If you are obsessing about the "signs" and allow the "signs" to control your behaviors, thoughts, and emotions, then you have basically given her complete control of the situation. And complete control over you.

If she's "good" to you, you're happy. If she's "bad" to you, you're sad. If she wants to encourage you, she can throw out a few positive signals. If she wants to discourage you, she can throw out a few negative signals. You're happiness is basically under her control... whether she knows it or not.

Not the position that a "Don Juan" likes to be in. Not the position that you want to be in.

However, if you just assume that she likes you and treat her accordingly, and refuse to be controlled by all the little signs (especially the bad ones), you take charge of the situation. You have decided that you like her. And you have decided that she likes you... or will like you when she gets to know you better. And you act accordingly.

You exude confidence. You're relaxed. And you project that "aura" that every budding Don Juan searches for. (The poor girl won't stand a chance up against that aura!)

Okay, so you agree that obsessing about a particular girl and whether or not she likes you is not in your best interest. It will turn you into a Blithering Blob of Insecurity, decrease the probability that she will like you, and give her complete control over your happiness.

So what do you do when those thoughts start to take over your mind? I mean, after all, she is a Goddess, right?

Here's one simple little mental trick that might help you.

Whenever the obsessive "does she like me" thoughts start to take over your mind, even if they're the "good" ones, mentally grab them with your hands, throw them down on the floor, and step on them. Then remind yourself that obsessing about her is not in your best interest, that it will suck away your confidence, and actually decrease the probability that you'll eventually get her.

At this point you want to take a deep breath... smile... laugh... and think to yourself...I'll get her!
Old 19-03-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasta Marley View Post
Hi Bro Warbird

This thread was started by you way back in June 2009....nearly 10 years!

Your efforts in continuing over the years in Sharing is just amazing and remarkable. Kudos and many thanks to you for upholding the spirit of sharing on this SBF Forum, which has always been about sharing in the first place
Well said and very true.

A legend in SBF.
Old 19-03-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
trunkquoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by garote View Post
Yes, fully agreed with the master here.

Bro WB - very nice forum.

Dun fool ourselves, just display self mastery and gals flock to us.

Thank you for a nice thread.

Cheers.
Fully agreed with master bro WB too.

Fantastic thread here, thanks bro.

Have a good day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1