The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio sch teachers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confessions View Post
Wa I know this teacher. Like personal friend. A bit stunned her photo made it here. Anyway I know what school she on
Can share what school???
Old 13-02-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confessions View Post
Wa I know this teacher. Like personal friend. A bit stunned her photo made it here. Anyway I know what school she on
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Can share what school???
I hope that there are more photos of her in different dress, her black top doesn't show her actual bust size prominently.
Old 15-02-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
granzord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCGexplorer View Post
Nice really very sweet !
she look cute
Old 15-02-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 11
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How is this story linked to the title of this thread???

Quote:
Originally Posted by granzord View Post
boast by the pictures make me excited to do a story here.

my bro who into feng shui told me that this timing tomorrow . go tell the gal you like her. success is great during this timing for you.
excited . i muster my courage and do as i was told to the sweet gal (A) i like in my running club .

reply was fast ...i got a bf ... so sorry . shitty , my world came crashing down. but i told her we stay as friend. ok.she left as fast as the wind could carry her. sorry was all i could hear.

later blank as it was ...i was surrounded by 3 boys which the actual bf (D) gave me a black eye... shitty . success . great timing ...yah... a black eye was i got ... sat in a corner . frozed with a black eye...

suddenly my other running mate gal (B) came, look at me . smile at me and threw me a gym bag. i look at her confused. she smile at me and left.

wtf i was thinking but i open the bag in curiously. inside . women stuff . clean wear on one side, dirty n wet clothes in a plastic in another corner . got sport bra . looking around . i saw a pass , excited and hoping it belong to my running club cher (named her C) she was pretty cute , small , petite, but got nice legs to die for and always in running shorts that was short . many of my mates always mass hj in toilet becos of her.

story short . got excited when i saw her face in her pass . took her bra n panties to smell .i got lucky. but then i noticed . everything in here except towel. shitty she might left only that . so without thinking went to look for her. 1st stop near my eca club toilet which nearby where i was frozen.

i was right . saw her shaking in her towel which just barely managed to cover 3 essential points. if i bend down . i will see the beloved cave we were so madly in love with.Cher C saw ,me n point to her bag. i can see she was in fear n about to cry. i hand over the bag and told her D took her bag, i fought with them and gave me a black eye. i was thinking it will sabo them. hehe .

cher C suddenly look at me with those watery eyes and i bet she be touched. i ask her to go in to change n not get cold while i check on my eyes . she turn around to look at me before enter. heng i was about to vend n look at her ass. lol.

ok went in to male toilet n done a quick hj, shit was too excited with strange feeling in my stonach. quickly wash in the basin n go for another round . shitty i was real horny now seeing the image i i thought of strip her earlier n wack her from behind. when she in her towel i kept my cool but regret i didnt do it.

suddenly i heard a voice . aiyo. i saw n it was cher C looking at me. i pai sei n quickly lift up my pants but i forget ... my bro now solid hard lol. so i cant zip n tio my bro...ouch. i turn one side to hide my bro . she giggle and say so cute .
Old 15-02-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mohenjo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by maresh View Post
Looks young
Lol she teached me before. Hot teacher who used to wear spags to school
Old 16-02-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
India Pale Ale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohenjo View Post
Lol she teached me before. Hot teacher who used to wear spags to school
Bro, u are so lucky.
Old 20-02-2019, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
NottyBoy96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another pic
Old 21-02-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyBoy96 View Post

another pic
i like the one in blue. bro u r good
Old 26-02-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

any more . love this type of clothes which suit teachers . sometimes gals put on those tight white top . killer .
Old 26-02-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Whiteileng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which one you guys like?
Old 26-02-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Whiteileng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Chio sch teachers

How about this?
Old 26-02-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Can we have some QC please?
Old 26-02-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
bigassbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha agree with you bro
Old 19-03-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Let's share more ya?
Old 19-03-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Have to agree with you bro. This kind are those waiting for Uni type which I used to fu*k on the science lab table and then ask her to shut up if not I tell the HOD.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1