The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Jeima is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Vietnamese factory worker too nice to me

Knew a viet worker working in a factory at tuas through some dating app. Met a few times and during these meet ups she would treat me for dinners and movies. I offered to pay but she said no need. I wonder why is she being so nice to me?
Old 15-03-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Vietnamese factory worker too nice to me

They are quite open, do chat with them more... I have encountered some and they are quite open. But some are sticky. So becareful
Old 15-03-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post
They are quite open, do chat with them more... I have encountered some and they are quite open. But some are sticky. So becareful
Yes very good advice here and always play with caution.
Old 16-03-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post
"Sticky" mean once up with them, want to leave them become very difficult?

I do recently like initiate myself to chat with a colleague (from viet) from other dept. She do willing chat with me. just a few chat only. sometime the way she wear look "attractive" to me.. have not ask contact with her yet.. those wait first if ask too fast will scare her away? will see how to continue... haha
Old 16-03-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

She's lonely la, u also be nice to her too, then ur can sticky sticky fuck fuck together. Vn girl usually dun enjoy doing bj, she may be a gem.
Old 16-03-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeima View Post
I wonder why is she being so nice to me?
Maybe you are single and holding a Singapore Passport
Old 19-03-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

they can become very vicious when things go wrong so be warned ...
Old 19-03-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
brace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Bingo !! she wanted a Singapore PR by hooking a Singaporean man with CPF.

Singapore PR now worth S$ 500k.

Singapore passport worth S$ 5mil now,
Old 19-03-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
cygnini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
Actually can share what vicious things the viet will do?
Old 19-03-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
PowerTransit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cygnini View Post
Actually can share what vicious things the viet will do?
I also want to know, please share.
Old 19-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
honeykawaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
And reaching 55 too
Old 20-03-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
Applicable for all women
Old 20-03-2019, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS, look like she really like you very much. Question is do you really like her and have mutual feelings or you only have lust for her?
She wear sexy for you meaning sex is confirm but do remember wear condom and responsible
Old 10-09-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
"Sticky" mean once up with them, want to leave them become very difficult?

I do recently like initiate myself to chat with a colleague (from viet) from other dept. She do willing chat with me. just a few chat only. sometime the way she wear look "attractive" to me.. have not ask contact with her yet.. those wait first if ask too fast will scare her away? will see how to continue... haha
I tried asking a vietnamese factory girl out. It went well, went to watch movie and had dinner after that we took a long walk in the park but never went beyond that. Maybe it just didn't feel right. Sometimes the stagnated feeling in a relationship can go rather difficult and pulls the brake on any progress.
Old 10-09-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brace View Post
Bingo !! she wanted a Singapore PR by hooking a Singaporean man with CPF.

Singapore PR now worth S$ 500k.

Singapore passport worth S$ 5mil now,
How do you mean? Passport can sell for 5mil?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1