The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
coolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Recommend/exchange NBR ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
She won’t move one la. So many customers. One thing her pussy is very very wet like flooded. Lol! Painting her damn song. Haha!
I think she when back home a few weeks back and should be back alrdy. not sure. better call to ask.
Old 19-03-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
kcsy is Cool - loads of Potential
Just had a session with ying2 at 24hr joint K L beside T and L along NBR... Massage was good with just the right amount of force... No teasing during the massage maybe cos I went towards the end of her shift... 55bucks for 60 mins and standard rate for HJ...

Was trying my luck walking around NBR since there were a number of joints opened 24hours...

Would love to find out kxxx is at which joint... Thanks bros...

Last edited by kcsy; 19-03-2019 at 09:58 PM.
Old 19-03-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 12
mePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommend/exchange NBR ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjason View Post
Anyone been to the L massage and spa at NBR that is beside T spa? Had a good massage there although no happy ending, what I am more keen to ask is the counter girl is a really pretty SYT that I really have my eyes on. Anyone knows whether she is doing massage also?
That counter girl is Malaysian and a recep only.

L and T share the same boss. In fact, L is the 3rd change of name, previously was The Imperial Spa, then Healthland.

Next door, K L got Malaysian masseuse, long hair tied into ponly tail, wears high heels.

If woman is a bottle of red wine, then man is the cork. For her 1st time, corkscrew required.

Graphics Re-Interpreted !

( Click to show/hide )
Big Sweep : Cleanup op after NDP. Toto : Leading toilet manufacturer. 4D : CD, LD, DVD, BD.
Old 19-03-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rubbishboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L spa's receptionist quite chio!! What's the name of the long hair masseuse at K L spa?

Anyway tried C (great teasing) and J (nothing special) at L spa before. Also tried M and N*N* (both vietnamese) at K L spa before. Anybody got tried others do share your experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by mePoke View Post
That counter girl is Malaysian and a recep only.

L and T share the same boss. In fact, L is the 3rd change of name, previously was The Imperial Spa, then Healthland.

Next door, K L got Malaysian masseuse, long hair tied into ponly tail, wears high heels.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1