The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mephotis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Virgin, where do i start?

Hey everyone, i'm not sure where to ask or talk about this, or if this is the right sub forum. I'm 25 male and still a shy virgin. I'm more interested in local OLs or freelance, but am open to Geylang too.

Any advice from bros here? Like where can I start to look for the above mentioned, and if it will be a good experience for first timers if I go Geylang?
Old 15-10-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Re: Virgin, where do i start?

Tiagong geylang even number lorong is legal houses. Maybe you can check it out.
Old 15-10-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Find a gf is best but if really want be safe and legally approved, pls go Geylang the legal house type cuz scali you so lucky first time try illegal FL and kana raid. Wait later have emotional or psychological damage is not good for mental/sexual health.
Wa bro ok, what about the prices? Are like different house different nationality?
Old 15-10-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Tiagong geylang even number lorong is legal houses. Maybe you can check it out.
What does Tiagong means?
Old 15-10-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephotis View Post
Hey everyone, i'm not sure where to ask or talk about this, or if this is the right sub forum. I'm 25 male and still a shy virgin.
IMO...You should go on a fuck fest, bring $300 and go for those $50 Thai WLs. You get to touch a variety of naked bodies, different standard of BJs, different feel of pussy holes and since $300 can give you about 6 shots, you can plan to have one shot per hour...starting from 5pm to 11pm and still got MRT to go home
Old 15-10-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Go pop in the sub forum

There different dishes from different such forum.

U want FL in OL style than check your pocket how deep it is than go find the LOCAL dishes FL they might be more accommodating to your fetish of OL.

You want to find those cheaper FL than don't expect their accommodation to you might even face the issue of real no matching the photo.

happy bonking shy virgin
Old 15-10-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you can start with pcc see if you like it. Rather than spend money and get emotional distress. Cos you may not like it
Old 15-10-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 16
mrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud of

If the WL take your virginity, does she need to give you angbao?
Old 15-10-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Maybe you can start with pcc see if you like it. Rather than spend money and get emotional distress. Cos you may not like it
That's true ah, what happens if i cannot stand during the session? Are they able to make me stand?
Old 15-10-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephotis View Post
Hey everyone, i'm not sure where to ask or talk about this, or if this is the right sub forum. I'm 25 male and still a shy virgin. I'm more interested in local OLs or freelance, but am open to Geylang too.

Any advice from bros here? Like where can I start to look for the above mentioned, and if it will be a good experience for first timers if I go Geylang?
Or maybe u wanna post in the orgies section? I do come across thread looking for virgins. Maybe u can try ur luck there?
Old 16-10-2019, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, it doesn’t matter. I was a virgin until 30 and then I lost it to a working lady in a moment of stupidity.

Find someone you love, or at least like. Even a one night stand would be a much better experience. That is why many bros here pay to seek after all, to have the gfe.

Don’t lose it just like that and then regret like me.
Old 16-10-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 5
Livie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the irony!

If this had been a female virgin asking to be deflowered, this thread would be in an uproar!
Male virgins on the other hand, need to 'pay' to be deflowered...
Old 16-10-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

it never a fair world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livie View Post
the irony!

If this had been a female virgin asking to be deflowered, this thread would be in an uproar!
Old 16-10-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Time to commission your nozzle.
Convert your water pistol into gun, then to rifle.
Old 16-10-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livie View Post
the irony!

Yah, male virginity really not worth more than a packet of potato chips or a bowl of bak chor mee.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1