The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 11
genji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygenji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Careful of Gays in Mrt Toilet

Just a warning , this days getting a lot of gays just standing at the cubicle waiting for you to pee besides them and keep looking at you, do be careful when you pee, bloody cheebye .. Sometimes i would rather endure and not pee, they are so obvious not peeing, Did any bro here notice this as well ?
Old 07-10-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Careful of Gays in Mrt Toilet

I think ur too sensitive la...
Old 07-10-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

NOPe. TS is correct. Go to AMK , Chinatown , Raffles MRT toilets, its very obvious who go there and pang jio and who goes there to see kinjio. When u go and use the urinal, you just urinate and go off. Others will just be there looking left and right and stay at the same urinal for more than 5 mins. You all urine need to stay there for 5 mins? Look left look right? No right? So just onserve when you go toilet and glance at the users before taking out your bird to urine. U can tell very fast who is just there to enjoy ur kuku bird rather than using their own kuku bird. Be wary.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
NOPe. TS is correct. Go to AMK , Chinatown , Raffles MRT toilets, its very obvious who go there and pang jio and who goes there to see kinjio. When u go and use the urinal, you just urinate and go off. Others will just be there looking left and right and stay at the same urinal for more than 5 mins. You all urine need to stay there for 5 mins? Look left look right? No right? So just onserve when you go toilet and glance at the users before taking out your bird to urine. U can tell very fast who is just there to enjoy ur kuku bird rather than using their own kuku bird. Be wary.
Up u 12 bro
Old 07-10-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
Up u 12 bro
Kum sia bro. Lets all be alert.
Old 08-10-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Yishun mrt...... fucking ice cream

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 08-10-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Last time got one weirdo
He sees my dick and keep masturbating
Old 08-10-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

last time in my younger days Singapura Plaza a lot of such peepers, they made small holes in between cubical and peep while you making shit.
Old 08-10-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

It so common.

Experience 1 very obvious case at jurong mrt. Before I go in the toliet the pervert already there. Saw him staring at the right while another guy was peeing. I just keep far away from him. Then
the guy done walk out. The pervert walk toward me. Lucky I finish. Then a new guy come in. The pervert then follow the new guy to pee again. While I wash hand I keep seeing stare at the new guy.

One more time is at amk toilet, the Indian stare at people and masturbating.
Old 08-10-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just turn to him and continue peeing....problem solved
Old 08-10-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

I just ignore even he jerking off if u notice the more u avoid the more excited they get and super annoying. Just pee and go.

Encounter before i enter saw this old chap follow a younger guy the fella avoiding old man eye but the old Fooker more annoying keep following and sticking his head nearer. Was a student young boy must have freak out.
Old 08-10-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestan666 View Post
Just turn to him and continue peeing....problem solved
I really hope I meet one of them. I'll definitely do this lol
Old 08-10-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Another place is Farrer Park MRT toilet
Old 08-10-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by genji81 View Post
Just a warning , this days getting a lot of gays just standing at the cubicle waiting for you to pee besides them and keep looking at you, do be careful when you pee, bloody cheebye .. Sometimes i would rather endure and not pee, they are so obvious not peeing, Did any bro here notice this as well ?
Next time pee on their shoes, to show your dominance.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawd View Post
I really hope I meet one of them. I'll definitely do this lol
Just try those mrt toilet mentioned. U one meet one. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1