The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 11-10-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

In my Friend car. We were on our way to KL and he was driving with his fb seated in the front seat. I could not sleep even though it’s at night. Decided to play my fb tits and pussy. Got her horny and gave me a bj. After that decide to get her to sit on top and me and pump her. It’s quite exciting and I cum in a few minutes inside her.
Old 11-10-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotarush View Post
In my Friend car. We were on our way to KL and he was driving with his fb seated in the front seat. I could not sleep even though it’s at night. Decided to play my fb tits and pussy. Got her horny and gave me a bj. After that decide to get her to sit on top and me and pump her. It’s quite exciting and I cum in a few minutes inside her.
Wow. This is exciting
Old 11-10-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by death_toy View Post
Not a fb. Just a one time thing i guess
Can prolong already
Old 11-10-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bang'ed a hot wife last night.
met her on tinder. chat for a week without knowing she is married.

then one night she just revealed everything to me and asked me if i still want to continue the conversation.

obviously took the chance asked her out and fucked her.

drove her to a rather public location.
made out halfway and then someone knock on the car door and asked us to drive away.
it was a turnoff but we quickly found another place.

bite her D cup tits, made her blow me and cum inside her before sending her home.

She's flying off for 2 weeks. looking forward to next session.

new fb after so longg....
Old 11-10-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
LindelofBoleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
bite her D cup tits, made her blow me and cum inside her before sending her home.

She's flying off for 2 weeks. looking forward to next session.

Wow D cup!!!
Nice share bro, thanks
Old 11-10-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Wow. This is exciting
Yeah. Very exciting. When reach Melaka rnr. We went down and my Friend scolded me for making him hard for the journey. I never help much as I also strip my fb naked and he kept looking in the rear mirror at her body.
After that it’s my turn to drive and his turn to have fun. By the way my Friend drove alphard and have curtains around. Maybe it’s time to me to change to that as well.
Old 11-10-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 22
Crocodile is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrocodile is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Easiest way... pretend to walk with a limp / foot injury.. ask fb help u into the handicap toilet.. no issues or eyes watching most of the time.. have fun..
Old 11-10-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Kimmy36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah. Very exciting. When reach Melaka rnr. We went down and my Friend scolded me for making him hard for the journey. I never help much as I also strip my fb naked and he kept looking in the rear mirror at her body.
After that it’s my turn to drive and his turn to have fun. By the way my Friend drove alphard and have curtains around. Maybe it’s time to me to change to that as well.
You are not distracted by the action behind?
Old 11-10-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U can have a party behind
Old 11-10-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
bang'ed a hot wife last night.
met her on tinder. chat for a week without knowing she is married.

then one night she just revealed everything to me and asked me if i still want to continue the conversation.

obviously took the chance asked her out and fucked her.

drove her to a rather public location.

Quote:
After that it’s my turn to drive and his turn to have fun. .
A lot of hot fb and hotwife actions in cars in this thread ...lucky bros ...envy them..thks for sharing

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-10-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

SaturnPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
U can have a party behind
Mini orgy
Old 12-10-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
omglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyomglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

where is a good place to step out of car naked and f your girl?
Old 12-10-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Few nights ago have an event where my gf and I drank quite a bit. After that we drove to one of the wcp cp to make out. We went to the back seats. There was only a few cars and lorries but all parked far away. Carpark was not brightly lighted so stripped my gf completely naked and bonk her.

10 mins later a bike came in and parked just beside us. It's really very near like half car length away. We were quite pissed and gf hided below the car window. Waited for 5 mins and seems like the guy is not leaving soon. Asked my gf if she want to continue or I shifted my car to another spot... it was troublesome as I was also naked. Since the guy was not disturbing us (he was also paiseh since his head looked at other places when he saw us) and not using any hp... gf agreed to continue bonking since we were both tipsy and horny.

Gf climbed up on top of me and continue bonking... tried to use her arms to block her exposed nipples. Finally when I was about to cum, i pulled my gf hands down exposing her nipples and shoot out. Gf quickly covered back her nipples after I cum but I saw the guy looking at us and turned away. Confirmed he enjoyed the view. After clean up and wera back our clothes, I wanted to go out throw the tissue and also scold the guy.... then I realised I parked wrongly at the motorbike lots and he was waiting for me to move my car away. He didnt want to disturb us as he knew what we were doing.
Old 12-10-2019, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Few nights ago have an event where my gf and I drank quite a bit. After that we drove to one of the wcp cp to make out. We went to the back seats. There was only a few cars and lorries but all parked far away. Carpark was not brightly lighted so stripped my gf completely naked and bonk her.

Gf climbed up on top of me and continue bonking... tried to use her arms to block her exposed nipples. Finally when I was about to cum, i pulled my gf hands down exposing her nipples and shoot out. Gf quickly covered back her nipples after I cum but I saw the guy looking at us and turned away. Confirmed he enjoyed the view. After clean up and wera back our clothes, I wanted to go out throw the tissue and also scold the guy.... then I realised I parked wrongly at the motorbike lots and he was waiting for me to move my car away. He didnt want to disturb us as he knew what we were doing.
Nice share bro
Old 12-10-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross_ View Post
Had my first car sex with my ex, under her house carpark's loading/unloading bay.

Sent her back home around midnight, decided to tease her but she denied because the area was very public, wasn't dark and windows are not tinted. Gradually she couldn't resist and we crawled to the back seat to fuck.

Car was small and i'm a weightlifter, it was extremely hard for me to move around. After trying few positions, choking doggy was the most comfortable and cummed on her back.
Cleaned up, sent her up and went home.
I tried that with one of my ex too At her Yishun house downstairs.. Damm exciting. She was kinda high after much soju and become emotion.. So easy for me to convinced her to make out in my new boight car... By the way, She is a PRC. Small Boobs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1