The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-09-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any big boobs and good service to recommend ?
Old 14-09-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Deleted---

Last edited by Tanny87; 25-09-2019 at 06:09 PM. Reason: ML dont like to be mentioned
Old 14-09-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Should try her 闺蜜 too..
Can try your luck ask for tarma.
Both are good..
wow, never tried tarma before.
you know her 闺蜜 link?
Gonna try if looks gum
Old 14-09-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Bro please share

Are you both talking about the same person?
Paiseh. got u lost
FL, we were talking abt green tea site number 3991
ML, we were talking about : https://sglonelyguy.org/weiwei-massage/
Old 14-09-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
True la. I used to visit her once in a week or two weeks. Until one day she said hello to me on wc, said she missed me. I asked is you miss my money or me and she said me. My big head knows she misses my money la but i told her i can't visit her that day cos watching movie and she said why nv jio her lol. Ok la i deceive myself a bit la, most part of me knows she misses my money, a small part just love the fake companionship(am single so.. yeh. Sad)
It's just 逢场作戏. I treat her as my mistress, calling her 小老婆 and she reciprocates, but I become myself once I leave her house.

Remember, it's all 逢场作戏 on both sides.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 14-09-2019 at 11:33 AM.
Old 14-09-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
Hahaa i ever visited my regular 3 times in 5 days too... in my mind i know confirm chop KCed... oh well. And i only started seeing her in march this year, and it feels like i've been seeing her forever... god help me
who is this regular?
share la...we take turns to visit her so she won't message u often
Old 14-09-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Not gf/wife, no need know what others have done, more of how far the intimacy level I have go beyond.

Enjoy the moments before they rtc. We go find ML to relax and let loose🍻
Exactly. You can be nice to your sex partner with $. If you want to invest your emo, then stop playing this game. What others have achieved and shared are just for you to play the game better.
Old 14-09-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
She was here previously, some 1.5 years ago. Visited her during the previous stint. Decent, but nothing outstanding. Vanilla provider. I'm not sure if she has improved.
Old 14-09-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Paiseh. got u lost
FL, we were talking abt green tea site number 3991
haa now got threesome 3822+3823+4019
Old 14-09-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
I like 3822 did tarma before
Old 14-09-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
look abit plastic leh
Old 14-09-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
She was here previously, some 1.5 years ago. Visited her during the previous stint. Decent, but nothing outstanding. Vanilla provider. I'm not sure if she has improved.
Yeah, u r rite. she's the vanilla type. i seldom go for vanilla type unless i;m into her looks. cici is the other vanilla type i rtm countless times
Old 14-09-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
look abit plastic leh

For sure plastic - not abit. 3822 did a nose job n boob job. But overall nice slim body- MCM tattoo... for whatever reason lol
Old 14-09-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Still hoping original Mango will be back.
Old 14-09-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 9
jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Actually there is a very simple way to wake the hell up for those who keep hallucinating the ML have genuine KC with you.

Try tell the ML you cannot patronize her anymore because sudden financial hardship.

Then you see if she still bother to chat with you on WeChat like before lor. Chances are you find her reply pattern dipped drastically, either not spontaneous, brush you off, disinterested or outright ignore. Then you understand that the moment you not a paymaster, there goes the KC you thought she has towards you lol. We are just ATM to them lah. No matter how joyful time you have during your sessions, off menu items, chemistry skyhigh, don't forget you PAID for it. No $ No Honey / 哥哥/亲爱的/老公

It's the same for people around us, the moment you cease to be of benefit to them and they disappear, that tells you there is nothing genuine in terms of how they treat you.
Ok lah, I would say 95% are like that but there are the occasionally 5% that genuinely treat you as a friend. Only met 1 the past few years. Got posted to work overseas the last 2 months of her stay in SG. Still chats with me even though she knows I wont visit. Before that I was always visiting right around the dinner timing and she would suggest to grab dinner together even though she's usually quite packed around that timing. Initially I also thought just trying to get a free meal or something but after a while she insisted on paying sometimes since we are friends. We still keep in contact in WC and meet if I happen to fly to china even though she's very sure she wont be coming back.

Having said that, girls that this are seriously so rare they are almost non-existent so best advice to bros still just stick with acting along with them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1