The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
Peteyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Had a solid spa sesh in Patong yesterday from a gorgeous Thai girl named Joy. The massage was so-so, but her personality and desire to please throughout the whole thing, paired with the finish, made it extremely memorable.

Spa immediately to the right of Let's Relax in Patong.

300 THB house/500 THB finish
Old 06-10-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recommended hotel i stay at, Ella Hotel. I like because if u come back late at night no one at front desk dont need tell your girl give identity card. The room also layout v nice and 8 minute walk to soi bangla. Price a bit more ex than other hotels though. No pool no free brekfast, but got restaurant below.
Old 07-10-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCGOGO View Post
I like because if u come back late at night no one at front desk dont need tell your girl give identity card.
There is a good reason for keeping the ID... I dun mind spending a few mins at the front desk.
Old 11-11-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

seems like phuket is not as happening as bkk. anyone has good massage place to share?
Old 09-12-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any recent reports?
Old 09-12-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

had 1 night in patong 2 month back
option 1 - disco
option 2 - massage shop girls, who most likely will end up at disco after work if not kana any fish
option 3 - online girls, who most likely will end up at disco if not kana any fish

friend visit so we drop by illuzion for 1 night
hennessy 5K with how many mixer n ice forget, all in prepare another K for addition mixer n ice is enough
open bottle can go vip, but me n fren decide stay at common area - wrong move
long story cut short, standard at common area quite bad, the good 1 all in vip area
spotted 1 and make eye contact, signal her to come n she refusing, keep trying a few times she finally came, from laos, drink n chat a while she went back to vip area
a bit shock, she see us no money or not handsome???
in the end got another girl from vip area who agree for LT 5K, but actually by that time is already 4am, my fren got another laos girl from vip area 6K
back in hotel she tell me how it works in illuzion
when the girl arrived at illuzion, the management will give vip access to the better girls, so the vip girls dun want really want to get cust from common area, seems like downgrade themselves
also, in vip area, they can ask for higher LT usually 7-8K
so i suggest if u open bottle, go vip area better then free free go common area recce recce
Old 10-12-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone in Phuket wanna hang out tomorrow night?
Old 19-12-2018, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Blakei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Phuket 30th Night - 3rd Morning. Effectively 3N2D. I am only going to focus on specific differences or details. If its not addressed, see previous thread for details.

Bangla Street
Friday - Very Happening. A lot of people and activities going down. Most clubs were full. Jason Derulo was in Illuzion.
Saturday - Dead af. Let's say it was 10% of Friday
Sunday - 50% of Friday

Bar fine - Scaled. 1500baht before 1am and 1000Baht after. Most of the girls were interested in only ST. And lets say their rate is 1500-2000, it then brings the total to 3000 and above. Since the ones I was interested in were only interested in ST, i skipped them.

My luck was through Wechat the first night. 2nd night I met someone at Tiger Club. Same person for 3rd night.

Recommendation is if you're striking out at the bars, go to the clubs. Tiger, Holliwood etc. Illuzion is too messy and tbh I can't tell who is a pro and who is out to have fun. Any pointers from the seniors will be appreciated. The chinese have indeed spoilt some of the market. Some of the prettier girls think they're worth 10k. My friend from the US and myself almost spat our drinks out. Even in eastern europe you don't get that madness.

Food: I have travelled quite a bit and I think I know good thai food. House69 is good. Don't go there at peak period its super crowded. They have another restaurant at the same price up the hill which they provide free rides to. Go there instead. If you go into a restaurant and see indians or arabs running a thai resturant, expect the food not to be great. I went to one of those places opposite Banzaan Market. Would you expect a great pizza from a thai dude? Same thing. House69 is on the main road opposite Taipan.

Anyone has recommendations for food, please share as there is way too much rubbish to sift from.
Old 19-12-2018, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Blakei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forgot to add. I paid 3k LT and negotiated 1.5k for ST. Please don't go crazy and pay over the top and spoil the market.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakei View Post
Phuket 30th Night - 3rd Morning. Effectively 3N2D. I am only going to focus on specific differences or details. If its not addressed, see previous thread for details.

Bangla Street
Friday - Very Happening. A lot of people and activities going down. Most clubs were full. Jason Derulo was in Illuzion.
Saturday - Dead af. Let's say it was 10% of Friday
Sunday - 50% of Friday

Bar fine - Scaled. 1500baht before 1am and 1000Baht after. Most of the girls were interested in only ST. And lets say their rate is 1500-2000, it then brings the total to 3000 and above. Since the ones I was interested in were only interested in ST, i skipped them.

My luck was through Wechat the first night. 2nd night I met someone at Tiger Club. Same person for 3rd night.

Recommendation is if you're striking out at the bars, go to the clubs. Tiger, Holliwood etc. Illuzion is too messy and tbh I can't tell who is a pro and who is out to have fun. Any pointers from the seniors will be appreciated. The chinese have indeed spoilt some of the market. Some of the prettier girls think they're worth 10k. My friend from the US and myself almost spat our drinks out. Even in eastern europe you don't get that madness.

Food: I have travelled quite a bit and I think I know good thai food. House69 is good. Don't go there at peak period its super crowded. They have another restaurant at the same price up the hill which they provide free rides to. Go there instead. If you go into a restaurant and see indians or arabs running a thai resturant, expect the food not to be great. I went to one of those places opposite Banzaan Market. Would you expect a great pizza from a thai dude? Same thing. House69 is on the main road opposite Taipan.

Anyone has recommendations for food, please share as there is way too much rubbish to sift from.

In every Phuket trip, I have a meal in PS restaurant, which is very close to the end of soi Bangla and steps from Tai Pan disco. Above average in the quality with good mix of Thai and Western dishes. It is rather crowded due to excellent location and decent reputation.

For view and relaxation, Kae Eng overlooking Chalong Bay is my favorite. This place is very big, very spacious and far from Patong. Food is just average relative the upper-middle price scale.

Not sure where to get cheap food in Phuket except Phuket Town, and taxi alone is 1K + Baht to get there.

Have been to both of the House69, formerly named No. 6 restaurant. Agree with you the one up the hill is preferred.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dinner and Nighelife in Phuket starts late and finishes late in relative terms.
Was startled once that those beer Bars in soi SeaDragon, soi Eric area do not open for business till 9 pm.

Presumably the sunset and beach play or island excursion trips + showers back in hotels make it a late night for many tourists.
Old 20-12-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakei View Post
Illuzion is too messy and tbh I can't tell who is a pro and who is out to have fun. Any pointers from the seniors will be appreciated. The chinese have indeed spoilt some of the market. Some of the prettier girls think they're worth 10k.
i feel 95% thai girls in illuzion can be fl. the other 5% maybe already have cust who bring to party. local thai usually avoid patong n party in the main town. illuzion is not style that typical thai would enjoy
Old 31-12-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

From Phuket Thailand, I wish all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2019.
Old 02-01-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 19
Humga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to all

Hi all, what are the great massage places in Phuket available?
Old 09-03-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Teddyprovides deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humga View Post
Hi all, what are the great massage places in Phuket available?
Ys does anyone know?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1