The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Nha Trang is cockroach stronghold.
Don't pray pray!

Haiz they always reminds me of those gazillions pesky arachnids in the Starship Troopers movies, no matter how many you bring down they still abound

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 05-11-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
I used to go HCMC when I was dating my ex-wife a few years ago.
I would fly in the day, book a girl, sleep for the night. Meet her the next morning and go with her to her home which is a couple of hours drive from the city.
A little bit experienced there, can share share a bit.
However, will need the senior bros guidance if I'm going to go to GL.
Got zero experience there lol.

You much better than me liao, hee haw years back I always booked 2 separate trips in the month, 1 for beloved and another private trip just for cheonging, even stay in separate hotels/accommodations in different districts so that no risk that the hotel staff accidentally pichak lobangs I have never stopped cheonging in these 30years+ or so regardless of my marital status

GL??? Geylang???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 05-11-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
with that level of honesty and loyalty in your relationship even before marriage i can see why its ex wife and definately it was a short marriage as kynu only 4 or 5yrs old hihi

The extend of things we will do to feed our "little brother".........

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 05-11-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylay View Post
ok bros thanks for the advise.. but those outside massage parlour we can go and take a look look see see right..

Definitely of cos you can, it is always up to each own level of adventure spirit & risk taking no venture no gain but always be very mindful/careful of where you go & always split your $$$ & dont bring big amounts when going into any massage establishments just in case, so that even if you lose the $$$ it will not be all that you have

I always bring my wallet & mobile in a plastic bag with me all the time in any massage places all over the world especially those with saunas/Jacuzzi & will never leave it in the lockers

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 05-11-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylay View Post
ok bros thanks for the advise.. but those outside massage parlour we can go and take a look look see see right..

I'm surprised Sam lost his fetish on correcting "advise" vs "advice" liao I was kinda expecting his usual "is a verb or noun" thingy......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 05-11-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
PSS any girl that doesnt let u fuck her after 3-4 dates thats a warning sign in that she has a agenda or just isnt into you physically and is using marriage as a tool for another purpose, thhis includes virgins as i have plenty who are keen to go hotel for bbbj and daty no penetration though

Nice option, I actually like this option too

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 05-11-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
psss I use kynu plus a few other websites but also twitter and instagram and zalo etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser88 View Post
Sorry, my first time to VN, going this friday. Whats kynu? I will be staying mostly in HCMC D1. Got any recommendations and things to take note? With the language barrier, scared tio tok. Thanks!

Actually Tom's post already kinda replied this question if you have read his posting earlier

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 05-11-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Seems like a wasteful and costly in time and money, seems very strange she didnt want to have kids with you...

ps if you tally up the hours you spent chasing her = hours you could have earnt money ADD the actually money you spent on her and the money used to meet her, divide by the average cost to fuck a similar girl = 1000-10,000 fucks?
Thats the benchmark to see how wasteful that exercise was hahah

PSS any girl that doesnt let u fuck her after 3-4 dates thats a warning sign in that she has a agenda or just isnt into you physically and is using marriage as a tool for another purpose, thhis includes virgins as i have plenty who are keen to go hotel for bbbj and daty no penetration though
Maybe generation gap hahaha.
Yeah, wasteful exercise. Done bun cannot be undone.

Village girl, so I thought maybe she's conservative. Given their poor background, I guess money is the main driving factor not love.

Actually you're right, should fuck the girl first and test the water before considering marriage.
If married then found out, sex with her is not fulfilling or enjoyable or vice versa, it would be a torture.
Old 05-11-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Sorry, my first time to VN, going this friday. Whats kynu? I will be staying mostly in HCMC D1. Got any recommendations and things to take note? With the language barrier, scared tio tok. Thanks!
As mentioned earlier by other bros, kynu is a website like this one here.

Don't think it's possible to give a complete or detailed guide especially to a first timer like you.
Best is to jio others along or try to meet up other bros there if possible, since this is your first trip.

Basic few tips.
Be careful with your money.
Not likely to get robbed unless you really damn suay, but a lot of pickpockets.

Try not to bring your flashy latest model of iPhone or Samsung Note etc., better to bring back up phones like your s3 or Note 3.
At least not much invitation to steal or heart burn if it gets stolen.

If you want to try kynu, and you really need to use Google Translate. At least do yourself a favour and remove all those bean sprouts when sending your reply.
Eg. Instead of không biết, just type khong biet
Local viets don't type with all the curly bean sprouts. Copy and paste from Google Translate is almost the same as telling the girl, I'm a foreigner.
End up either ignore you or try to tok you.
But don't let them tok lah, prices already started clearly on the website.

If want to save money on transport, take Uber bike. That is if you're comfortable with taking a bike ride.
About two years didn't go back already, but think should still have.

Try to ask more specific questions, bros here would be willing to help.
Old 05-11-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post

GL??? Geylang???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Yeah, Geylang.
Used to have FBs and chionging overseas.
So I'm actually a noob in the local scene.
So will need guidance if my little brother wants to give that a try lol.
😂
Old 05-11-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 6
StaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Kynu is a website for gai goi (call girls) in vietnam. Usually used by locals, but I wouldn't recommend that for first timer. First timer just go there have some fun and get used the to environment first.

Avoid Bui Vien, pickpockets usually occur there, and the SPA also known for stealing your money in the locker.

Usually for first timer, I would recommend go spa all these enjoy the nightlife what not like my friends. Avoid wechat girls as mostly all swap, and service sucks like hell.

Don't hold phones by the roadside also, later kena people snatch on motorcycle.
Keep moving, don't stop here at my signature...
Old 06-11-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
kaiser88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaiser88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaminaIsKey View Post
Kynu is a website for gai goi (call girls) in vietnam. Usually used by locals, but I wouldn't recommend that for first timer. First timer just go there have some fun and get used the to environment first.

Avoid Bui Vien, pickpockets usually occur there, and the SPA also known for stealing your money in the locker.

Usually for first timer, I would recommend go spa all these enjoy the nightlife what not like my friends. Avoid wechat girls as mostly all swap, and service sucks like hell.

Don't hold phones by the roadside also, later kena people snatch on motorcycle.
Thanks(@babyjohnwong) and you for the advice.

Any recommendations for spa?

Ya, my friend also told me she saw on ig that someone's phone kena snatched.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
Yeah, Geylang.
Used to have FBs and chionging overseas.
So I'm actually a noob in the local scene.
So will need guidance if my little brother wants to give that a try lol.
😂

If you cheong overseas often or too often like us & visited the production factories, you will be sorely disappointed with the local scene & imports liao so no point visiting GL unless you are really desperate to discharge your tadpoles

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-11-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quote:

Ya, my friend also told me she saw on ig that someone's phone kena snatched.

Not just phones but sling bags & such make it a point to have your phones inside your pockets when walking along the streets instead of trying to take peektures or selfies with it all the time or else it might magically disappear suddenly

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-11-2019, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
If you cheong overseas often or too often like us & visited the production factories, you will be sorely disappointed with the local scene & imports liao so no point visiting GL unless you are really desperate to discharge your tadpoles

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Production factories, that is an interesting way to put it.

OC currently overseas, all action temporary ceased, can't help feeling a bit itchy.
Local scene really that bad?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1