The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-10-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
xabierer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

SS claim free bonk

Sugar
Looks - 10/10
Typical photo filter but she has healthy sg tan skin kind..tight & delicious

Boobs - 5/10
Dont get me wrong, its 10/10. Nipple is sensitive as i slowly suck and turn heron .
But as a big boob lover ( DD cup standard), it will be a 5.

French -10/10
No limits at all. She do loved tongue fights and all out thirsty.

BBBJ - 10/10
Not green to this line of work.. hence she took my big too easily & could freely twist and turn while sucking... didnt try CIM.

GFE- 10/10
Able to communicate in secondary sch lvl & ting tong char. A call came from my girlf and it was hard for me not to moan while she sucked hard each time with that seductive eyes. Quite a thrilling moment not to get caught.

& Yes, i was eager to fuck so i requested for a short BBBJ before she rode on top of me (New cowgirl style which i nvr thought of before - Maybe she is only few whom can do so as she is lightweight).

Forgot to mention, once went in, she wore a sexy shorts which rly enhance her tight natural ass. A typical girlf that waits for u to fuck once ur home.

�� for Bro Silk again for the last min arrangements betwen, its a pity Annie & Mena is packed. Once again, had enjoyable session as Sugar could relieve my "stress" from leg workout in the early aftnoon!!!

Last edited by xabierer; 16-10-2019 at 06:42 PM.
Old 16-10-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy21 View Post
SilkStockings for my 5/5 Bonk Suger

Looks: 7/10 as time goes, she really looks prettier Mature OL Look
Body 8/10 slim slender
Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced but feel soft but came with nice nips to suck on

Shower: 9/10 As Per SOP I think but she do take care of my brother maybe her level of hygiene is high really gently wash it clean
Bbbj: 9/10 OMFG She really knows how to blow, I cum on that FML Wasted one shot on BBBJ !!!!!!
FR: 9/10 2nd Shot hard to cum but she still accommodating and did a few positions with me. Great attitude. The she arch her body during riding and doggy can be really turn on

GFE: 9/10
RTF: Not at the moment because going overseas in Sept. Clear my Chamber before going and come back for the free bonk!!!!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Lol copy also copy anyhow. Simi lan overseas in Sept. Now Oct already. Share on Twitter?

Original FR
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=52017

Wonder if some of SS FR are legit or not

Queue:

2nd round to up:
Havanna Slicks, WankJanice, CLouboutin, Swagelock, topcook1, 222nge, sc slayer, kim-seng-heng, biostar

Old 16-10-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffed View Post
Lol copy also copy anyhow. Simi lan overseas in Sept. Now Oct already. Share on Twitter?

Original FR
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=52017

Wonder if some of SS FR are legit or not
Yes I noticed that too! I read some FR and felt like deja vu. But the reason for copy and paste is obvious. SS requires 5 FR for free bonk. So, some lazy bros become free-riders. But as we know, every stable has some hits and some misses, and of course, YMMV.
Old 16-10-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
sgforex666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonC130 View Post
FR for BestTomYam Peach.

Bad experience:
Look: Discount 40% from pics. Expected an SYT, but idk what appeared in front of me. She claims she's 20. Possible, but even with makeup also not chio.

Body: Covered up by her korean outfit. However, not even close to the tight hot bod in the pics. Quite baba (especially the tummy and thighs) which is a huge turn off for me. Closest I've ever come to a baby elephant. Should have U-turned right there.

BBBJ: Started off well, but kept plucking (?) and spitting into tissue. Really super super turn off.

Left after 1 shot in 30mins cos no mood to continue. Tried asking for a 1 shot price from OKT but he refused. Its OK I take the loss and the lesson.

I have a strong preference for slim, cute SYTs, so maybe my standards are too high. Anw she is defo not for the bros who have same preference as me. For others YMMV (OKT say she got good review idk), but I will not be using the stable again.
That bad? Was targeting her as well....
Old 16-10-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ImperialThai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: RainbowModel
Name: Momay

Momay is a very cheerful and polite nice SYT. $100/90/2 is definitely a steal at this price range in the market.

Looks: 8/10 (she is my type of girl, the perfect sweet young thing)
Catbath: 8/10 (she is a horny little girl)
BBBJ: Good Solid auction
Frenching: 10/10 (we french like long lost lovers)
FJ: 8/10 (try her in many different positions until our whole body are drenched in sweat.
RTF: sure why not?
Old 16-10-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
84shots is Cool - loads of Potential

First time visit bro Devil stable last Sunday. Reached the destination and went straight up to the unit. Cherry cane and open the door and omg. Is it my lucky day? She is so much prettier then photo. Tall lanky, big bouncy boobs and nice perky ass. If you love tall gal with big boobs do not miss her. Services wise need not to be say. I’m already kced by her. Already plan a RTF this weekend.
Old 16-10-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jamy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SS - June 1/5

Location - discreet
Looks - -20 to 30%, but can see some similarities to her tik tok gif.
Body - baba
Boobs - Abit hard. Nipples are very nice to sux.
Painting - Allowed
Fingering - Allowed
BBBJ - she can go on and on...
FJ - her pussy quite tight...
Massage - not bad
Communications - need google translate.
Old 16-10-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10749 / Power: 24
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute

Session with Dazy 10am (RebornLover)

Wanted to book Som with TRL today but already full until evening since morning, so ended up being referred to RL to try a new stock Dazy. Since bro AshK from TRL suggest to me, i listened to his advise. Surprised 9am was able to book usually some stables i tried replied me 10+am.

Location in the west, suitable if you are driving.

The apartment was easy to find, doesnt look fanciful from the outside. When i reached the girl opened the door herself even before i knocked. She brought me to her room, paid the damage first then proceeded to sit on bed and text first (workaholic at work), asked her to give me a shoulder massage in the meantime.

She asked me to follow her to take a shower, took her time to clean me up nicely which took about 10 mins. I'm not a fan of showering together so just stood there and let her work around me. After bathing then proceeded to the bed, gave me a bbbj while i lie down. skills was good as she knows her stuff.

took me 15 mins before i CIM after which i took a break and chit chat with her. Told me she ever came to SG before about 1 year ago, family need money so come back to work. Her English is probably 2.5/10, lucky for me i have some thai language knowledge so able to talk with her. She seem quite shy most of the time and dont really talk much, so its more of a "I ask, u answer" session. Her skin is quite white/fair for a girl from Bangkok. Natural B Cup boobs, quite soft too. 2nd shot finished with a FJ, her moans are quite soft and somehow arousing, also her breasts seems more sensitive than her nipples. took a short shower myself and gave her a small tip. Left 15 mins earlier due to work

Overall experience was good, if you are like me like to chit chat then proceed to business and chit chat, this girl will suit you. Told her i will try help her attract more customers by writing a good FR for her, she also allowed me to take a pic for her too. So bros if not too fussy, this girl is quite a hidden gem, help her earn more so she can go back take good care of her family.

RTF: probably no as i'm more into the SYT type, but this was an exception due to recommendation from the OKT.

DMG: $150,90mins,2shots

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand
Old 16-10-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Johann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Annie from Silk Stockings (1/5)
16 October

Made an advance booking. Thank you Bro Silk for the prompt responses. Instructions were extremely clear and concise.

Looks: 7/10 Subjective. Do expect Thai Tan.
Body: 9/10 Very good slim body, nice bubble butt
Boobs: 7/10 Man made slight hard as fairly new.
Pussy: 9/10 Trimmed short
BBBJ: 9/10 Very solid, continuous DT , all areas covered.
FJ: 9/10 Plenty of initiative, guide you into positions. Can see the effort during the action.
GFE: 10/10 I value GFE a lot and she adapted accordingly and provided plentiful of it. Aim to please attitude and kept asking me if there was anything else I wanted.
RTF: Would love to but sadly she’s leaving soon. If I’m not wrong on 20 October.

Last edited by Johann; 17-10-2019 at 12:49 AM.
Old 16-10-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Hotdogbj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SiamDevil - Cherry

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=748224

legit SYT. look like 21 year old to me. cute but tall type. i think around 167 cm?
90% of photos, minus filter enhancement and plus thai tan.

her body.. super my type. damn hot! lean, no tummy kind. there is gap between her thighs one!!
waste is under boobs got fake boob scar.

her bbbj is surprisingly good. but not the best i had.
Old 16-10-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJets9 View Post

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=747400

Took Ice from galaxy as her 2nd customer today..

Look 8.5/10 cheerful lady

Body 8.5/10 nice curves with meat at the right spot

French 9/10 can French like lost lover

BBBJ 10/10 very good suction with deep throat n cim too(she does cof too but never try.. Maybe next trip)

FJ 9/10 nice moan with her riding cowboy.. Less then 20mins done with first shot.. Rest with her cuddle with me on my chest.. Slowly she will touch your 2ic n start the 2nd ball rolling..

Overall.. Great gal even though dmg is 100 for 2 shots as she will be here only for 8 days.. Thats why she trying to get more customers to come for her... Pls treat her well bros.. Cheers
Did a double cim 6pm slot today.. Face fuck her today and 2nd shot while resting on bed.. Damn shiok.. She will always give u the slutty smile
Old 16-10-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Nostalgia1957 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Chanel from Rainbow Model? She looks damn delicious
Old 16-10-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Seldom write FR but felt that PC69 stable really deserve the compliments. Book a few girls from his stable so far and most are all good. Brought my buddy along today, I take Dash and he take Mel. Both really I would say although lacking in skills, their gfe really solid, best part is not fake at all whereas some ladies u can feel straight that they are faking it like is part of their job, for Dash totally natural as though she dating u. I don’t like to write very detail and long winded FR, but u guys can go try her out. From her kissing to making love, she just make u feel like u making out with ur Wife or the girl u dated and bring home the first day. What’s more she is slim, and her skin really fair and smooth until I just need to lick every single part of her body if not go home cannot sleep. Once again really thanks Bro JJ for the prompt and always patient reply, will always support ur stable without any doubts
Old 16-10-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
She look like LB to me.. anyone can confirm is she a pure 100% girl. Seen her passport yet ?
Old 16-10-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
She look like LB to me.. anyone can confirm is she a pure 100% girl. Seen her passport yet ?
Just had her earlier. Can see scar beneath her boobs.
Stomach also got the pregnant scar.

Looks wise heavily filtered pic. Even the video also has got filter.
She is a Milf + baby elephant.

Service wise is terrible.
CG position less than 10 seconds and say tired than just lay there like a dead fish.
After deed done, never help to take the CD off.
Shower alone, always complaining that she is hungry and tired.

RTF :Never. I left even before my time was up. First time chiong and in such a hurry to leave the room.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1