The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-10-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xue-er/

Visited Xue Er yesterday .
The real person is similar as the picture with black and white dress.

She is a bit slimmer than previous visit, it make the boobs feels bigger.
Very hard workin in massage. Quite relaxing.
As for sensual, its her speciality, good bj with strong suction and will stimulate you.

She is my regular for time being.
Old 16-10-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
fishmeup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all. I have visited a few like Angel, Linlin, Hebe, Ai La but not sure if anyone can provide a recommendation that is closest to the old Erica. Just something about her that I can't forget.
Old 16-10-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmeup View Post
Hi all. I have visited a few like Angel, Linlin, Hebe, Ai La but not sure if anyone can provide a recommendation that is closest to the old Erica. Just something about her that I can't forget.
Try bella at previous Breeze apartment, just saw her WeChat video, nice C boobs
Old 16-10-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
NovaNova has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Visited Xing Xing recently. Top-notch genuine masseur complete with therapy device for manhood maintenance. Very rare to meet a pretty young lady who is so professional. And of course those 36C soft knockers are an absolute delight, too!

https://sglonelyguy.org/xing-xing-massage/
after i visit her, massage is ok, but the juagen experience i felt is terrible. not authentic.
Old 16-10-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-niu-massage/

Suddenly saw TN at a temporary location, seized the chance and made a quick booking, had a wonderful Quickie (unfortunately not in the FJ sense..) session with her.

She was w/o makeup and that somehow added to the realism of having an impromptu naughty session with an ex-lover. She may not be the prettiest or the most buxomy ML out there, but today she reminded me what I have been missing in my past 5 to 6 sessions with other MLs. TN natural brand of GFE and speaking her mind plus her smooth transition from GND to sensual queen is still second to none imo. My session is only slightly over 30mins due to my time constraints but what she delivers is way more sextifying than most others can't accomplish in a full 1 hour.

Pity she will be headed back to Area G soon. Nevertheless, what a memorable "hot" afternoon I had today with this lass.
Old 16-10-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VARUMIN View Post
Anyone you would recommend for amazing japb2b? Looking at nini and Natalie but not easy to book
Yup Natalie is damned ferocious...
Who is "nini"?

But agree with bro KinJioKar
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/bella-massage/
Ger Jap B2B is no kidding
Bella's B2B nuru is measured and extremely pleasurable.
From rubbing her soft boobies to the soles of your feet to slip-sliding on your gel-coated body (front and back), never had reason to doubt her prowess.
Old 16-10-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway xiao xiao add is up, can go ask her direct for booking.
Old 16-10-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
She is not FN? Camping for bros fr and I may go find her next week.
Old 16-10-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute

Bella! Thanks Bros for sharing all your FRs on her. Trying to book now.
Old 16-10-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Can try her la bro though she not the hardcore type. I think she sensual her panty on, roaming say 3G.
I will only revisit her maybe next month cos busy this round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Old 16-10-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Just visited today. Had a good dose of Hunan warmness. Cutie pie, petit with a handful of big B cups. What you see is what you get.

Massage is better than your average, she does a good head massage. Sensual delivers quite well, a change from my usual diet, catbath and BJ all not bad with good effort. SN with roaming at 3G is the main fallback.

Overall decent massage, cheerful girl that converse well.and those nice big Bs. Good package overall.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 16-10-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence123 View Post
Anybody managed unlock or top up?
Rather expensive for vanilla service, but her looks gum me.
Don’t mind adding a bit more for extras
Yes! But the only think I managed to unlock is the door.

Haha, she carries herself well and can converse very well ...probably has a group of fans who enjoys her company.
Old 16-10-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
her last stint also SN and well supported with regulars. Prepare to queue.
Old 16-10-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
For those waiting to book her..Hebe is back listed

https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-qing-massage/
Ok, made my advance booking liao in anticipation of more bookings coming her way...
Old 16-10-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah u very fast see her already bro. 👍😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Just visited today. Had a good dose of Hunan warmness. Cutie pie, petit with a handful of big B cups. What you see is what you get.

Massage is better than your average, she does a good head massage. Sensual delivers quite well, a change from my usual diet, catbath and BJ all not bad with good effort. SN with roaming at 3G is the main fallback.

Overall decent massage, cheerful girl that converse well.and those nice big Bs. Good package overall.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1