The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Crazy/daring stuff that i hv done.

Browsing through my tenant's laundry bag for stained panty to masturbate during the midnight while she is sleeping. Fearful I may get caught if happen that she wasn't sleeping and come to the toilet and saw me. By the way her discharge on the panty was very seducing and have no smell.
Old 15-09-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Creampie local 17 yo student, shiok to the max
Old 15-09-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
Creampie local 17 yo student, shiok to the max
Nice. Youngest I did was 18 yr old. Just got in touch with her 2 month back. She is now 23.
Old 15-09-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 8
Cavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotarush View Post
Nice. Youngest I did was 18 yr old. Just got in touch with her 2 month back. She is now 23.
Did you creampie too?
Old 15-09-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaliers View Post
Did you creampie too?
Of coz I did when she was 18 than. She was my fb for about 6 month than she left for studies. Saw her back at old working place 2 month ago and got her number than contact her the next day and started to creampie her again. 😆
Old 15-09-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotarush View Post
Of coz I did when she was 18 than. She was my fb for about 6 month than she left for studies. Saw her back at old working place 2 month ago and got her number than contact her the next day and started to creampie her again. 😆
Congrats on your great find!!
Old 16-09-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
In KLIA, a man went downstairs to recce to ensure that all is clear whilst the group of Vietnamese prostitutes, all overstayers, total about 10 of them , waited here, upstairs, and so I discreetly took this picture. When it's all clear, we all went down.

Quite thrilling. After all hv passed thru immigration, it was a sense of relief and can see smiles of relief on their faces. Quite interesting as we will then see the whole group inside the same plane again. One of the prostitute then pass me her contact but she is a milf.

Is it possible? Airport got immigration record. Overstay sure gone case one
Old 16-09-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Some years back.... getting a blowjob while driving along the ECP
Old 16-09-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Crazy wild ex lover.

Licking and sucking leaving my shirt with 2 wet spot while driving.
Letting her hang her bra and panties with window holding them.... lucky never kana stomp.
BBBj while driving.....
Letting her HJ on a secluded jetty while a few kids was fishing.
Cream pie her in the park and make her walk with the cum in her dripping down all the way back to car.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is one shitty affair. My boss's husband actually confess to me that he loves me. My lady boss just gave birth few days bk. Before that during her last 2 mths pregancy. As i stay quite near to her. All those document that need to sign are task to me to bring to her home. Then thats i get more interact with her husband as well. Yest few of colleagues went to my boss's mom hse to see her. Then boss's fetch few of us bk and i stay nearest to their place,i was last to drop off. There and then he parked the car near my block and he told me he likes me. Of cos i like him as well. We have a very passionate kiss.
Am i playing with fire.??!!
Old 14-10-2019, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Cheetah2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykelly View Post
This is one shitty affair. My boss's husband actually confess to me that he loves me. My lady boss just gave birth few days bk. Before that during her last 2 mths pregancy. As i stay quite near to her. All those document that need to sign are task to me to bring to her home. Then thats i get more interact with her husband as well. Yest few of colleagues went to my boss's mom hse to see her. Then boss's fetch few of us bk and i stay nearest to their place,i was last to drop off. There and then he parked the car near my block and he told me he likes me. Of cos i like him as well. We have a very passionate kiss.
Am i playing with fire.??!!
Only kiss and nothing else?
Old 14-10-2019, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 23
Kid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
I have a 40+ years old FB who is married with kids. We have been in a secret relationship for about 6 years now. Going to her house and bonking her while her Husband is out isn’t that exciting anymore.

One day I brought her together with one of her kid for a staycation. Since her kid was there, it was very difficult for us to even find 30 minutes to have a quick bonk. So this is what we did under the blanket:

FB took the middle spot on the king size bed while I took the left side. She shifted her ass facing me while she faced right looking at her kid. She was wearing a one piece sleeping dress so access was easy. Could tell she was getting super excited from the wetness of her pussy. I inserted my cock deep into her and did not move for 2-3 mins. After that I moved in and out of her very gently making sure the bed doesn’t shake since her kid is just beside her. Just kept on doing this till I exploded inside her.

Nice one Bro. Had a similar experience. My FB had a son who was 5 at the time when we were doing the FWB. She was always super horny and was game for ANYTHING. Ticked off quite a few sex fantasies with her - outdoor, swimming pool, side of an expressway where anyone driving by would have seen us doing doggy, her conference room during lunch when her colleagues were around, farking anything man.

Back to the similar story, she was doing a staycation at Sentosa and sneaked me in when the kid was sleeping. I was pumping her on the small table while she was stark naked, legs up in the air, moaning away. If the kid had woken up, I have no idea what she would have said. She was that high and horny. Had many similar experiences with her with her son snoozing away. She was one wild woman. All gone now. She hooked up with a white bloke and moved to Shanghai, leaving her son behind with her folks. Bad mum but awesome shag. Miss her wild ways still.

Peace,

Kid A
Old 15-10-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

i have a FB who is 20 yrs old, unlike the usual MILF FB i have, she loves to do crazy shit stuff when we meet up.
once we were with her friends (a couple) in HDL for hotpot around 1am. so we sat side by side facing her couple fren, while eating she place her hands on my thigh (i was wearing beach shorts and she was in her FBTs that day) and started to caress me and slowly moving her hands up my dick. i was damned aroused and did the same to her trying to locate her pussy with my right hand. eventually we were fondling with each other until the server came over to add soup and saw what was happening..but we didnt stop, my FB continue fondling with my hard on with her hands now inside my shorts while i was digging her wet pussy... i think the server went and tell her colleagues about what she saw, and soon we realised more and more server keep coming to our table haha..
her couple fren was also aware of whats happening and they keep tell us not to touch the food with our fingers haha...
Old 16-10-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Bro kimsiew legendary.
Thks for sharing.
Old 16-10-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kukuclock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
i have a FB who is 20 yrs old, unlike the usual MILF FB i have, she loves to do crazy shit stuff when we meet up.
once we were with her friends (a couple) in HDL for hotpot around 1am. so we sat side by side facing her couple fren, while eating she place her hands on my thigh (i was wearing beach shorts and she was in her FBTs that day) and started to caress me and slowly moving her hands up my dick. i was damned aroused and did the same to her trying to locate her pussy with my right hand. eventually we were fondling with each other until the server came over to add soup and saw what was happening..but we didnt stop, my FB continue fondling with my hard on with her hands now inside my shorts while i was digging her wet pussy... i think the server went and tell her colleagues about what she saw, and soon we realised more and more server keep coming to our table haha..
her couple fren was also aware of whats happening and they keep tell us not to touch the food with our fingers haha...
Call police catch u lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1