The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2019, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Yes, bro.

Bonking is also a future skill needed for our economy.

Sinkie garmen gave all citizens of SG $500 SF credit to polish your bonking skill in GL.

Visit www.skillsconnect.gov.sg to signup and claim your SkillsFuture credit to start bonking asap.

Your first bonk will be heavily subsidized by SSG.

Many houses in GL accept PayNow or Wechat Pay for payment now.

Thank you bro joker88 I sign up for sure. I neber new about dis. I sign up for this tomorrow itself. Other brudders oso can try.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 27-11-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Singapore is a country where the people have rich hearts

Learnt this on this forum I have

Where guided, encouraged and supported by brothers I have been

Regardless of race, language and wealth

Onwards forever Singapore!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 27-11-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Oh that luscious babe!

Gal: Nana
Height: ~160cm
Boobies: A+ or early B. Gently undulating.
Distinguishing features - Oh that face, bronze died mid length tresses
Skin: Fair damsel
Pussy: Yummy

She reminds me of a very pretty colleague who I had a major crush on. This gave an extra oomph to the fucking.

We started on a fondling note. Her pink lipstick got imprinted on my sleeve. We had a laugh and she swung into action to remove the stain.

Nana gave me a thorough scrubbing in the shower. There was minimal rubba rubba action.

On the bed she started with a sold massage and then rubbed her boobles over my back and torso. I got her to relax on top of me as my hands explored her luscious body. She then proceeded with a catbath which ended with a satisfying bbbj. She had a bit of gag reflex as she tried to deep throat me. Much appreciated it was

We then proceeded to 69, so that my tongue could soothe her. She must have liked my tongue fu because after she time she turned on her back and gave me full access to her sweet love hole.

It was time for another round of mutual felatio. I wanted to turn her around, get her on all fours and savour those healthy thighs, hips and love hole. She was however, too wet and needed me inside her.

We proceeded to fuck each other in various missionary positions. She grabbed me and thrust me into her. I was not ready to cum so easily. We turned to doggy and I had a good satisfying fucking experience at different speeds. She reminds me so much of a beautiful colleague that I just wanted to go on without releasing my spermies.

She has such a lovely arse that I had to eventually shoot my load into her (within the prophylactic device).

We cuddled up afterwards and went through the 6 pages of my chinese text book. Our tryst ended with my giving her a brief massage.

Please note that even without frenching the experience was shioklicious. I feel like going back right now for another round...

Last edited by Dignified69; 27-11-2019 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old 27-11-2019, 10:12 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello Everyone:

Please take note Singapore Government give “skill money” so that poor people can make use of the new “skill” learnt to make more “money” because Singapore A Rich Country With Poor People.
Hello brother turgid, izzit bcos u only earn $28,000 a year nia? Kumsiah info brother.
Old 28-11-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brother turgid, izzit bcos u only earn $28,000 a year nia? Kumsiah info brother.
Bro JuicyG
Any FR from you?
Kumsiah
Old 29-11-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Thank you bro joker88 I sign up for sure. I neber new about dis. I sign up for this tomorrow itself. Other brudders oso can try.
You can use up your $500 SkillsFuture credit on XN 1669.

She will forgive you soon.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 29-11-2019, 02:26 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello JuicyG:

You said “I have rite don ans u de”, similarly, I also have right not to answer you.

Previously you had claimed “u 2 same person lah” trying to say turgid and forexswift are the same! Now you change your claim saying “He something like u” trying to say turgid and forexswift are different! Do you really think people are going to believe someone like you who keeps changing what you say?

Since you say your “company turnover $1M”, can you provide people with evidence (e.g. statement from IRAS).
Hello brother turgid, u told whole worldy u got receive GST $400 vouchers from Gahment de. No one accuse u lor. So confirm plus chop u earn less than $28,000 per year de. Hehe!

Your “buddy” forexswift he deleted all his posts b4 he deregister his premium membership de. Someone with Authority ka wa Kon hor he do this to erase evidence lor. KNN He & u zap me 4 points each b4 deregistered. So someone with authority said Turgid = Forexswift = your clone hehehe kumsiah brother.
Old 30-11-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brother turgid, u told whole worldy u got receive GST $400 vouchers from Gahment de. No one accuse u lor. So confirm plus chop u earn less than $28,000 per year de. Hehe!

Your “buddy” forexswift he deleted all his posts b4 he deregister his premium membership de. Someone with Authority ka wa Kon hor he do this to erase evidence lor. KNN He & u zap me 4 points each b4 deregistered. So someone with authority said Turgid = Forexswift = your clone hehehe kumsiah brother.
Hi Bro, any FRs on the GL cat 150? Got quite a few new girls in each house. Share some FR instead. Kumsiah
Old 30-11-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

tong tong of L16 looks sexy with her long legs n perky arse... tempted !!
Old 04-12-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

any FRs on long legged tong tong 1608? hehe
Old 06-12-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Xstaci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long legs fetish +1. Hahaha. And must be fair
Old 08-12-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Yiyi rtc..
Old 09-12-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
luke7997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
Yiyi rtc..
Why so the sudden RTC? Only tried her once.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke7997 View Post
Why so the sudden RTC? Only tried her once.
Our didi cannot Mara Kita on demand so to an extent We cannot even be in a position to understand what these generous gals feel. This work needs a toughness we Cannot comprehend. It is not for everyone. Maybe some thing got to her...
Old 09-12-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Our didi cannot Mara Kita on demand so to an extent We cannot even be in a position to understand what these generous gals feel. This work needs a toughness we Cannot comprehend. It is not for everyone. Maybe some thing got to her...
I tot gals only need KY...
It's a lot tougher to be a gigolo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1