The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
ravenblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16 h69

Hi bros,
Any of the WL from this house doing cat 80? TIA
Old 18-11-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up FR on Man Li

FR on newbie - Man Li .... Spontaniety is the name of the game ...

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=19...&postcount=115

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-11-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
FR on newbie - Man Li .... Spontaniety is the name of the game ...

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=19...&postcount=115

Enjoy,
MaXx
Thanks for the speedy FR. Sounds like a young WL who will be willing to win customers. Probably not as pretty as former Man Li of 1820, but has good personality and attitude. Hopefully, she will last long...
Old 20-11-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks for the speedy FR. Sounds like a young WL who will be willing to win customers. Probably not as pretty as former Man Li of 1820, but has good personality and attitude. Hopefully, she will last long...
U are most welcome ... I appreciate folk who appreciates my FR.😀

BTW LuLu is taller than Man Li but slightly bigger built ... Perhaps it is time u make a comeback ... Samsters who are prolific patronage of GL (be it in the past or present) never really retired even if they claimed they would unless they were not able to get their downsouth up on demand due to one reason or another. They might fade away temporary. However the exception hold true ... Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-11-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
U are most welcome ... I appreciate folk who appreciates my FR.😀

BTW LuLu is taller than Man Li but slightly bigger built ... Perhaps it is time u make a comeback ... Samsters who are prolific patronage of GL (be it in the past or present) never really retired even if they claimed they would unless they were not able to get their downsouth up on demand due to one reason or another. They might fade away temporary. However the exception hold true ... Enjoy!
Heard that this newbie LuLu may have strong appeal. I continue to have my flings with FLs sometimes. It can be "dangerous" due to frequent accidental rawing. My dick remains healthy and strong (a doctor has said it is closely linked to heart condition). I shall completely retire from sex flings in a short time (couple of mths). The one at home seems to be winning on all fronts ... in a way, good for me!
Old 22-11-2019, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Interesting recent posts. Senior Bro Max Priests recent comments on the difficulties or should I say 'impossibilities' of totally withdrawing from this forum. A truth we are all intimately well versed with

Bro ejectjoys intention to completely retire from sex flings. I know all bros in this forum wish bro ejectjoy success in his mission. With the one at home winning on all fronts. A desire deep in all our hearts.

I wish our desires make this truth a lie. I would in the blink of an eye trade 20 years of cheonging strangers for 5 years of cheonging on the home front.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 27-11-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

hi bros,

since nowaday didn't see much FR liao. so decided to pen down and write some FR : to make this forum more lively

WL: Huizi, (i think she is an old bird liao as most of the bros already try her )
PRC: si chuan
height: 163++ to 164++
boob: enlarged and abit hard..
face wise: not bad, can outshine most of the WL, most of the time see her inside the rooms making love with other bros
AR: not bad, feel her tongue is power and strong enough to poke my hole, not like some WL only lick lick only, good thing is i dont need to lift up my ass, just lie on bed and she spread my leg, put a tissue around my ball area and start shootiing my ass hole. shiok!
pussy: left abit and a straight strip of pussy hair, (understand different bro has different taste, some like botak pussy, some like bushy pussy)

find that she like cleaniness, so far she is the first WL that wash my dick hair , machiam like washing our normal hair lor.....
Old 29-11-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
hi bros,

since nowaday didn't see much FR liao. so decided to pen down and write some FR : to make this forum more lively

WL: Huizi, (i think she is an old bird liao as most of the bros already try her )
PRC: si chuan
height: 163++ to 164++
boob: enlarged and abit hard..
face wise: not bad, can outshine most of the WL, most of the time see her inside the rooms making love with other bros
AR: not bad, feel her tongue is power and strong enough to poke my hole, not like some WL only lick lick only, good thing is i dont need to lift up my ass, just lie on bed and she spread my leg, put a tissue around my ball area and start shootiing my ass hole. shiok!
pussy: left abit and a straight strip of pussy hair, (understand different bro has different taste, some like botak pussy, some like bushy pussy)

find that she like cleaniness, so far she is the first WL that wash my dick hair , machiam like washing our normal hair lor.....
Indeed on this thread FRs have dried up. I have my reasons for this - once burnt twice shy, what about the rest of the brothers?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 29-11-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

She by just being can give me reason to be

She by just her sight can give such delight

She by her words can touch a heart

Seen her here I have not

Serene I am thus far

Strange are the ways of life.
Old 29-11-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
She by just being can give me reason to be

She by just her sight can give such delight

She by her words can touch a heart

Seen her here I have not

Serene I am thus far

Strange are the ways of life.
Bro, many trees in the jungle. It’s not as if there isn’t any commercial transaction, willing seller willing buyer. Got to move on, got to move on
Old 29-11-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Bro, many trees in the jungle. It’s not as if there isn’t any commercial transaction, willing seller willing buyer. Got to move on, got to move on
Actually I have more or less moved on. Haven't really made a protracted attempt to rendezvous with gal in question. I guess some lingering feelings. Maybe I am trying to protect myself from inevitable hurt feelings.

What happens when I see her is another question. But as you said this is commercial, must be a willing seller also.

A real relationship was what I had with Mina from Peter's old house, 1805. Over nine months we shared our life stories. She shared how she landed in her current situation. During one session she was particularly distressed, after sharing painful memories, she just wept and lay in my arms. We didn'
t do the deed - as it should be.

I regret that we never went out together. After our last session, she left the room in tears...

Those memories will last a lifetime...
Old 29-11-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Actually I have more or less moved on. Haven't really made a protracted attempt to rendezvous with gal in question. I guess some lingering feelings. Maybe I am trying to protect myself from inevitable hurt feelings.

What happens when I see her is another question. But as you said this is commercial, must be a willing seller also.

A real relationship was what I had with Mina from Peter's old house, 1805. Over nine months we shared our life stories. She shared how she landed in her current situation. During one session she was particularly distressed, after sharing painful memories, she just wept and lay in my arms. We didn'
t do the deed - as it should be.

I regret that we never went out together. After our last session, she left the room in tears...

Those memories will last a lifetime...

bro want find love go Tinder or OKC

this is a brothel. just fark, release & go. be a happy man. why bring agony to yourself

since 10 over years ago i told myself never ever to have any feels for GL WL. every session is purely for physical ecstasy & release stress only. of course those who provide GFE i will RTF, give some tips that's all. no love or memories nonsense. never felt happier before
Old 29-11-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

yeah, if you are still green and lack of affection from girl. you tend to fall and kneel under her skirt....... i guess most of the guys who chiong GL will experience this .......before they become season fighter.....

GL is a house of mei mei.......and the more we help them change their light bulb, paint their wall and screw their furniture....we will become more and more skillful
Old 02-12-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Recently tried this sweet gal with poly galfriend look.
Had a v yummy and sweet session.

1669 Lele - Sweet Poly Gal Friend

Origin : Hunan, 5 months old in GL

Looks/ body: 23 year old poly GND syt, oval face, very fair with good skin complexion, baby doll fringe, long black hair with streaks of red hair extension, 1.56m slim taut body no ounce of fats, 44kg, natural small B perky boobs, pale pink brown eraser nips that I spent much time kneading, sucking and licking, perky butt, she was in this mini denim shorts and sexy tank top ensemble which enhanced the image of a hot poly school gal going for her Orchard shopping, v smiley and gigglish, cute.

Shower: Usual soaping routine, with focus on thorough stroking of the rod, and digging asshole, allowed sweet DFK in shower.

Services: On bed, sensual catbath and hot breath around my ears, neck, nips, body, boobs rub on my back, surprising good AR on fours given her innocent looking demeanor, done so erotically and with deep slurping of my asshole, bj (my request) done with good suction and firm grip of hard rod, switched to 69 and I painted her tasty ‘white tiger’ pussy (she claimed), only some sparse turf above the pussy, must be the best looking pussy I’d savoured in my years of whoring (even better than 1606 Guai Guai’s), v pale pink and glistening, and got moist as aroused, while she moaned sweetly in btw slurping my hard rod, it appears this gal when aroused/ shy, will use her hand and brush her baby doll fringe, v cute😘

FJ: FJ started with her on cowgal, her moist and ultra tight pussy gripping my v hard rod tightly and snuggly, DFK and hugged me tightly, switched to fav lotus and continued to DFK her, lick her neck and lovely tits, deep thrusts from below, while grabbing her lithe butt inwards fo maximise the thrust, damn snug and tight, she shyly said she cummed once, carried her from the bed and carry fucked her for awhile since she’s so light, switched to missionary and continued DFK, lick neck, tits routine, alternating deep thrusts with shallow ones, hitting the end of her love tunnel with every thrusts while she moaned sweetly, finally switched to doggie, feels even tighter as I used her bouncy bum to cushion my powerful thrusts, watching the pussy flaps fold and unfold snuggly around my ultra hard rod, i pumped and pumped, song till Jurong and explosive climax.

Verdict: FJ and service wise very sweet and GFE, and good services, allows DFK and accommodating to multiple positions, and a v delicious pussy, a keeper for regular rtfs.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 02-12-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Tried Xuan Xuan when she was just a few days old in GL:

1669 Beautiful Babe Xuan Xuan

Origin: Guizhou

Looks/ body: 23 yr old beautiful babe, oval shaped face, fair, big eyes, chin shld have gone under knife, very smiley, long hair, very 女人味, 1.58m slim petite frame with v slight tummy impression, 47kg, quite well enhanced C cups with pink nips that I took long time kneading, licking sucking, her pinky dress actually enhanced her assets with deep cleavage, damn sexy, perky butt, slight smoky breath

Services : Before shower, already pounced over to strip me and engaged in long passionate DFK, yummilicous, while disrobing each other’s garments and throw on the bed; in shower, continued DFK, licked my nips, breast fuck, I turned her facing wall bent her body 90 degrees, and piston my ultra hard rod grind her soapy pussy for quite awhile and she moaned away sexily, damn shiok and steamy, almost couldn’t resist temptation to plug in my rod, after that she wanted to bbbj me but I also declined, on bed I told her I’m rushing for time hence will skip the rear services ie catbath and AR, her frontal catbath was sensual with occasional finger scrapping of my balls, capped bj per my request was well done with good suction and occasional deep throat, so shiok to see such a beautiful gal slurping my cock while she looked at me lovingly from time to time.

FJ: Stopped her before she capped me, and requested to service her. DFK passionately, then lick her neck, followed by her gorgeous snowy peaks, trailing round and round the contours, realized scar at right underside of her well enhanced boobs, tongue continued trailing down navel then inner thighs flicking in small circular motions, then kneecaps, calves, ankles, before gg to main dish- Cecilia Cheung - like thick bush with pale pink tasty abalone that moist up easily, while she moaned sexily which is music to my urges, and I rose up to raw grind her moist pussy again, having to resist my urges not to simply penetrate, but allow her to cap on and plunge my hard rod into her warm, tight and moist lovehole, drawing her loud gasp, “oh my god”, yes she does speak some sexy English phrases in addition to her good French capability, i descended into beast mode and rammed into her with deep long quick strokes, driving her to a frenzy while grabbing and lock her arms at both sides to prevent her from escaping DFK her and lick her boobs from time to time, suddenly I plunged my hard rod deep in and stopped momentarily, this babe was insatiable, she actually grinded herself to an orgasm, next put her legs over my shoulders and continued ramming her like a ragdoll, switched to doggie and pussy feels even tighter, grabbed her waist and thrust, grab her boobs, flicked her nips while thrusting, sheer bliss enjoying her body, bonked her in various doggie positions eg doggie while I knee, doggie -on -doggie copulating, finally pinned her down flat on bed doggie, while I ‘bouncingly’ dived hard rod into her wet wet wet pussy, drawing loud sexy moans from her “oh my gawd”... till I buay tahan and super explosive climax.

Verdict: Very passionate lovemaking session with a beautiful babe. Though enhanced C boobs with visible scar but v well made cos soft and tender to the touch. A rtf target- actually have rtf her a few times le.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1