The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tiko1141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Oh I thought that one is closed. Never see them open before. But 170 quite ex leh, the one I tried recently in another place is 100 bj with CIM, of cos is milf but still looks ok and meh very big, good suction.

Can’t forget the slutty look when I unload (best part is when I press her head down when unload, she put up token resistance but keep sucking and after unloading, she refuse to let go and continue, finally when she got up, it’s like those JAV scene when my army slowly dribble down from her mouth and she gave me a “you naughty boy” look), makes me think maybe once in a while going over Budget look for her is ok as she told me next time to spray on her face or breasts and she will show me different experience. Looking forward to see what she means
Can share contact?
Old 23-07-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Grimlock123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: "New" MP near famous fishhead steamboat

Can share contact? By the way how do I delete my inbox mails? I can’t seem to find a delete button at the mail box nor within the messages. Need some help. Thanks in advance.
Old 23-07-2019, 06:59 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

read this post on how to delete your PM.
https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...postcount=1627

the long term solution is to get out of moderation mode so that u have alot more PM space...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock123 View Post
Can share contact? By the way how do I delete my inbox mails? I can’t seem to find a delete button at the mail box nor within the messages. Need some help. Thanks in advance.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 23-07-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 5
Lpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
looks good
Looks quite busty from the side
Old 23-07-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Grimlock123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you, I realise that I can delete when I am using a laptop but not on the phone! All cleared.
Old 28-07-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Finally visit last week. Was tempted by the pix of a syt Yxxx instead of the original wechat posting.
Location was further away from my interpretation of the fish head steamboat. I assumed jalan sultan
Anyway, service not up to my expected sop. Piano massage which is expected. Only for those interested in syt and fast food service.
Old 28-07-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Visited this week, went for SYT too (though with the many shops there, don't know if I went to the same shop as the other bros here la, just went to the one nearest the entrance), massage was surprisingly good leh.

Got tempted enough to upgrade massage type, thought all in all it's good enough for a re-visit at least for my own standards, but too bad it's not that near where I work and live, but on the other hand means it's discreet enough at least for me too .
Old 28-07-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

I believe you went different from me, if yours is near entrance of road would be right side mine left inner.
Old 28-07-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
cronaldo0717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastscorpion View Post
Finally visit last week. Was tempted by the pix of a syt Yxxx instead of the original wechat posting.
Location was further away from my interpretation of the fish head steamboat. I assumed jalan sultan
Anyway, service not up to my expected sop. Piano massage which is expected. Only for those interested in syt and fast food service.
Bro I saw her pix as well. Is she really look like the photos with the huge jugs?
Old 29-07-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Hi bro, the huge jugs Yxxx went home last monday before I had the chance to try. The Yxxx I tried is only an average A cup. Her lips out of bounds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cronaldo0717 View Post
Bro I saw her pix as well. Is she really look like the photos with the huge jugs?
Old 29-07-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
I believe you went different from me, if yours is near entrance of road would be right side mine left inner.
Yah think different one, bro can PM me if you got the website to see the ladies from the shop you go to? wanna browse
Old 31-07-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
cronaldo0717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, the huge jugs Yxxx went home last monday before I had the chance to try. The Yxxx I tried is only an average A cup. Her lips out of bounds.
Waaa really ah. Still see her posting on wechat. Thanks for the sharing! Will skip this trip down and save money! Thanks bro
Old 02-08-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Bro, she's back. Plus new blood looking good, will revisit next week
Quote:
Waaa really ah. Still see her posting on wechat. Thanks for the sharing! Will skip this trip down and save money! Thanks bro
Old 02-08-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 10
Miwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro can pm me the wechat, this place near my work place for a quickie kekeke
Old 06-08-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Care to share??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1