The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Office sex, how common is it?

Not office sex but...

Managed to jio a hot colleague out for a few dates and she puts in the effort to dressed up makes me so turned on... One of the dates I brought her to a walk at the beach, kissed her while holding her hand... My hands got naughty and she replied me with a sly smile... Lead her back to the car and made sweet love to her under the moonlight...
Old 28-07-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jsugar is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentLowRain View Post
Nice share bro. So far did only once?
Twice more after this. Then hubby got her pregnant n now on maternity.
Old 28-07-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!...really so easy to hook up with tis sexy chio bu ??..just lidat ?? ...she married ??...u must be very lucky.. and a very handsome n muscular guy with 6 pack ...haha
No 6 pack yet lah, otw...haha. yep she married. Actually not so easy lah...took a while.
Old 28-07-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 7
MichaelCarLick is a name known to allMichaelCarLick is a name known to allMichaelCarLick is a name known to allMichaelCarLick is a name known to allMichaelCarLick is a name known to allMichaelCarLick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Not office sex but...

Managed to jio a hot colleague out for a few dates and she puts in the effort to dressed up makes me so turned on... One of the dates I brought her to a walk at the beach, kissed her while holding her hand... My hands got naughty and she replied me with a sly smile... Lead her back to the car and made sweet love to her under the moonlight...
I guess your car has moonroof?
Old 29-07-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 8
babelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsugar View Post
Twice more after this. Then hubby got her pregnant n now on maternity.
After maternity can continue again
Old 29-07-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Gloryz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Done it a couple of times in various workplaces.

First time was with my ex-girlfriend. Being in a notoriously busy industry, was required to work OT and come in often during weekends. Went into office with her quite often during the weekends, got really boring after while. Well, since I was already there, why not make the best out of it. Started fingering her on the chair and after awhile, she got really horny. Unzipped me on the spot and sucked me off for a good 10 minutes. Both of us were really turned on and wanted a good fuck badly. Went to this room where they have napping facilities and started stripping down. Was standing and she was giving me a blowjob while kneeling down when we heard 2 people outside talking. Signalled for her to stop but all she did was to give me a slutty smile and sucked harder and faster. Had to stop myself from moaning so badly hahaha. When they left I slapped her and got her to kneel doggy on the mat. Inserted my cock into her pussy straight and fucked her hard while pulling her hair (she likes that) and spanking her ass. After a good 15 mins with various positions I ended up breeding her since she was the pill.

Needless to say, this became our weekend routine
Old 29-07-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babelia View Post
After maternity can continue again
Yep....after so long she will probably be damn horny
Old 29-07-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Gloryz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Graduated recently only, joined a firm not long ago. After working for a few months, there was this new joiner, let me call her A.

Being the youngest (i’m 26), all the older ladies like to make fun of me and disturb me haha. No surprise that A would follow suit. Since A was a new joiner, was nice enough to ask her out for lunch. we exchanged phone number and started texting.

We would text every single day and i got to know her better. she’s 35 this year, married with her husband for 4 years. she and her husband stopped having sex after awhile cause he somehow lost his drive. After the convo got sexual, we started getting closer to the point that we shared our sexual history and fantasies. turns out she was a very wild girl with plenty of fuck buddies and ONS. she also used to be involved in the swingers scene. we could click because we were of similar character (had my own share of fun).

she constantly wears yoga pants and low cut tops to work, makes me really hard whenever she walks past.

went for a client’s party one fine day and started drinking a lot. she got a bit touchy and we flirted quite a bit. Went for a smoke and she followed me as well, we were chit chatting and she suddenly said ‘I haven’t had sex in awhile, really need a good fuck right now’. wasn’t surprised as she was very open infront of me. i just laughed it off without responding much. went to the male toilet and it was closed due to cleaning, so lan lan had to go to the handicap toilet. was about to close the door when she suddenly burst in.

she held her finger to her lips to signal for me to quieten down. was honestly taken aback and didn’t know how to react. what happened next was pure bliss. she got on her knees and started unzipping me. was moaning ‘you have no idea how long i’ve wanted to do this’. before i knew, she was sucking me off, entire shaft in her mouth. she was really experienced, knew when to play with my balls and how to suck. kept giving me the come fuck me face the entire time. it was a good ten mins before i was about to come. told her but she just ignored me, went faster instead. i started unloading and she just took all my cum in and swallowed.

did i mention that she was 34, 8 years older than me haha. anyway, went up to join our colleagues. she started texting me again and told me she was really wet. i got really really hard thinking of her slutty face when she was sucking me off. we left under the excuse that we were tired and had to go home.

booked a cab and got to the nearest hotel 81. checked in and immediately started making out. she wasted no time in undressing me and got to her knees to suck me off. was playing with her tits while videoing her. i have plenty of videos from our bonk sessions haha. got her to 69 position and started eating her out. have to say she’s a loud moaner and her moans are so sexy. fucked her missionary for 5 mins after. when i pulled out, my cock was filled with her white cum juices. made her kneel down to clean it up. next position was her riding me. was amazing seeing her gyrate and grind her hips while her eyes are closed.

moved on to doggy and pounded her really hard. was pulling her hair the entire time and choking her from the back. occasionally, would lean forward to make out. couldn’t hold it much longer and just when i was about to pull out when i told her i’m going to cum, she shouted for me to keep going. leaned forward and made out while i pumped hard and heavy for my last few strokes. unloaded all my cum in her.

she is one crazy slut and needless to say, not out last bonk session getting a boner while writing this
Old 29-07-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
SMRTAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloryz View Post
Graduated recently only, joined a firm not long ago. After working for a few months, there was this new joiner, let me call her A.

Being the youngest (i’m 26), all the older ladies like to make fun of me and disturb me haha. No surprise that A would follow suit. Since A was a new joiner, was nice enough to ask her out for lunch. we exchanged phone number and started texting.

We would text every single day and i got to know her better. she’s 35 this year, married with her husband for 4 years. she and her husband stopped having sex after awhile cause he somehow lost his drive. After the convo got sexual, we started getting closer to the point that we shared our sexual history and fantasies. turns out she was a very wild girl with plenty of fuck buddies and ONS. she also used to be involved in the swingers scene. we could click because we were of similar character (had my own share of fun).

she constantly wears yoga pants and low cut tops to work, makes me really hard whenever she walks past.

went for a client’s party one fine day and started drinking a lot. she got a bit touchy and we flirted quite a bit. Went for a smoke and she followed me as well, we were chit chatting and she suddenly said ‘I haven’t had sex in awhile, really need a good fuck right now’. wasn’t surprised as she was very open infront of me. i just laughed it off without responding much. went to the male toilet and it was closed due to cleaning, so lan lan had to go to the handicap toilet. was about to close the door when she suddenly burst in.

she held her finger to her lips to signal for me to quieten down. was honestly taken aback and didn’t know how to react. what happened next was pure bliss. she got on her knees and started unzipping me. was moaning ‘you have no idea how long i’ve wanted to do this’. before i knew, she was sucking me off, entire shaft in her mouth. she was really experienced, knew when to play with my balls and how to suck. kept giving me the come fuck me face the entire time. it was a good ten mins before i was about to come. told her but she just ignored me, went faster instead. i started unloading and she just took all my cum in and swallowed.

did i mention that she was 34, 8 years older than me haha. anyway, went up to join our colleagues. she started texting me again and told me she was really wet. i got really really hard thinking of her slutty face when she was sucking me off. we left under the excuse that we were tired and had to go home.

booked a cab and got to the nearest hotel 81. checked in and immediately started making out. she wasted no time in undressing me and got to her knees to suck me off. was playing with her tits while videoing her. i have plenty of videos from our bonk sessions haha. got her to 69 position and started eating her out. have to say she’s a loud moaner and her moans are so sexy. fucked her missionary for 5 mins after. when i pulled out, my cock was filled with her white cum juices. made her kneel down to clean it up. next position was her riding me. was amazing seeing her gyrate and grind her hips while her eyes are closed.

moved on to doggy and pounded her really hard. was pulling her hair the entire time and choking her from the back. occasionally, would lean forward to make out. couldn’t hold it much longer and just when i was about to pull out when i told her i’m going to cum, she shouted for me to keep going. leaned forward and made out while i pumped hard and heavy for my last few strokes. unloaded all my cum in her.

she is one crazy slut and needless to say, not out last bonk session getting a boner while writing this
Good share bro, sex with a seasoned player is damn shiok!!
Old 30-07-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Not sure does this constitute office sex as it was a random meetup at office.

Was texting this girl for a while already. One day she told me she was doing OT alone as she wants to clear a few paper work before she leaves for the long weekend. I was around the area so I told her whether does she wants to meet up for dinner since we have been texting quite sometimes and haven't had a meetup yet. She agreed and she invited me to come up to her office because she does not know when she will be able to clear her paperwork. She also apologise if I have to wait long for her.

I proceeded up her office and it was a small office and she unlocked the door for me to go in. Her cubicle was far back at the corner but was facing the window. We chitchatred a bit while she clear her paperwork at the same time. I asked her whether is there anything I can help her with and she asked whether I can move the bunch of files to the meeting room cabinet. I carried for her and she led the way to the meeting room cabinet. Wow, didnt know she was wearing very tight mini skirt while seating behind her desk. Once at the cabinet, she moved a roller chair to the cabinet and asked me to hold onto the chair while she has to slowly bring the files up to put at the top of the cabinet. I volunteered to help her since it was high but she rejected. While holding onto the chair, i passed her file one by one. And when I looked up, i saw that she was stretching high up while the miniskirt was going to expose her buttcheek. I tried to peek a bit underneath while she was distracted on putting the file and I saw black colour undies and a nice butt cheek. Feel like using my hand to squeeze the buttcheek.

After putting all the file up, she come down the chair but was limping when she touched the ground. I asked her what happen and she told me that her calves was sore and painful because she had a long jog the night before. I asked her to sit down on roller chair while i massage her calves for her. She agreed. I slowly massaged her calves while I was kneeing down and she told me to grab another roller chair so I can seat too. I pulled up one chair and sat opposite her while lifting her leg up onto my mine and massage her calves. During this time, i can fully see her underwear inside her tight miniskirt. She did not try to cover it up and just told me to massage gently her calves. I massage from her calves and slowly up her thigh area to see whether is there any rejection but there was none. I moved down to her calves area again and slowly moved up her inner thigh and looked at her expression. This time, we had our first longer glance at each other. She was knowing what I wanted to do and the expression seems like she allowed. I moved down and up and more inner to near the pussy was and there was also no rejection. She knows that due to her tight miniskirt, I may not be able to penetrate further so she opened up her leg exposing her while lacy underwear to me. I told her wow, next underwear and continue massaging her inner thigh. She laughed and opened up her leg more to me. I proceeded to hit straight to the target and started massaging around her pussy area and to her clits around. She moved her head back and closed her eyes. I looked at her while massaging to see how is she enjoying it. I played outside her panty at where her clits was and she moved her head forward and opened up her eyes. I moved the finger that was stimulating her clits to my nose and sniffed. She was embarass and told me not to do that as it will be smelly. I told her it doesnt smell and I buried my head over to her panty and smell and kiss it. She moved her head back and let out a ah...sound. I moved up my head and used both ny hands to massage the side of her pussy to make her feel more relax and slowly one hand lifted up the panty and the other hand slid into her pussy to feel her wet pussy. She looked at me sexily. I removed my finger soaked from her pussy and smell it again. Surprisingly after her long day at work, it was smelly at all. I tasted her pussy juice on my finger while giving her the enjoy look. She looked at me enjoying my moment too. I told her how come it doesnt smell and still taste so good after you have been wearing your panty rmthe whole day. She laughed. I leaned forward to her ears and asked her is she safe from any disease just to make sure that both of us play it safe. She told me recently she just went for a full body checkup and she also havent been pleasured for a long time already. I gave a kiss on her cheeks and I went down south of her. I pulled aside her panty and starts licking her juciy pussy. I inserted my finger into her wet pussy and dig it deep. She moaned a few times. I pulled out my finger to smell it again and there was still no foul smell and I tasted it.

She hey at me for been so naughty and pulled me to stand up while she was still seated down. She touched my harden dick and unzipped my pants. She let out a wow sound when she saw my erected dick and proceeded to touch it. I told her dont give me blow job as I did not wash my dick and dont want to leave a bad impression of my smelly dick to her. She dont care and pulled my dick towards her mouth and suck it hard. It was sensational. She moved her head forward and backward to stimulate fucking and next lick around my penis head. Than she try to go deepthroat and it was sexciting. I slipped my hands into her shirt and grabbed her boobs. She cupped her hands onto my hand and pressed it hard onto her boobs. Wow, she must be so craving to be sextisfied after so long.

Ok. Next you all should know what happen. I shall minus the rest of the details of the raw sex and lastly cum in mouth plus swallow and sucked me dry.

I asked her is it her first time and she replied yes and it was my first time doing it in an office too. She also doesn't know what get into her during that time that she allowed me to do it even though it was our first time meeting. She told me probably is due to our long chat that she finds it comfortable to be with me and we did not even talk about any sexual stuffs during the chat.

I find it exciting because I was also afraid that suddenly her colleagues or boss will wants to return back to office to collect something or do something. Yup, there wasn't any cctv installed in her office also because I was looking when I entered the office and the meeting room.
Old 19-08-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Just had it a couple weeks ago at the start of August. Hilarious thing was we nearly got caught by our colleague who suddenly returned to the office to collect stuff. Heng we were only in the making out stage, but the shock did make the fucking afterwards that much more thrilling and frantic.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 19-08-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I think most of my office sex can't really be classified "office" because it was an office made out of a old store with aircon.
Old 19-08-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

office sex... one of my bucket list... hope to achieve it soon.
Old 19-08-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yougotthepower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im really into this fetish but haven't got a chance to do it yet
How do you guys find fwb in office or near yr office?
Old 22-08-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
decson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotthepower View Post
im really into this fetish but haven't got a chance to do it yet
How do you guys find fwb in office or near yr office?
Agreed with 'bro Yougotthepower', how to find FWB in office, office neighbour or nearby..wishing myself to get a fwb so that could share with all bros here..
Office sex, always my fetish and love it very much as its was an excitement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1