The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: The Life of a Director

Evil though prevails and I call Guo to cancel her trip down to fetch me. Mary started her car and drove the both of us to the hotel that she recommend.

When we reach the grant hotel, I was astounded by the interior and Mary checked in to the hotel and we both took the lift together up to the suite.

When we enter the suite, Mary started to French me like no tomorrow. I have to push her away in order to start myself proper and have a good look at her body.

She gave me a seductive look while stripping her dress piece by piece

Although she is married to Dong but she is quite young, around late 30s while dong was a bit old. Heard from her that she had not been having sex with Dong as Dong was not competent to have sex nowadays due to old age.

When she saw my hard standing Rock, it was like a god stick to her. She came to me and touch my dick and slowly inset my dick into her warm mouth for a smooth blowjob.

Her boobs are indeed big and I squeeze her boobs, her soft big boobs while she sucking my dick on the bed

Mary: I can't take it any longer, I want it inside me.

Me: you sure you want it without condom?

Mary: yes. I need it please.

I obligated and insert my dick into her warm pussy. She was the one doing all the action while I was just lying down watching her enjoy getting fucked.

Mary: baby, you are so hard. It made me feel so good. Ahhh ahhh

Her boobs were bouncing up and down while she ride on me and the scene was fantastic.

Suddenly Mary receive a call from Dong, asking where am I and where is she at?

She told Dong that I left the house and she was at her friend's place playing mahjong.

Dong told her when she come back, packet breakfast for her. This conversation was on when she was riding me. It felt great
Old 13-08-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
smallgoodass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good update TS, hoping for more!
Old 13-08-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
PebbleWWE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro TS, please continue soon
Old 19-08-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

After fucking her and cum inside Mary, I was not satisfied because of the betrayal.

Mary: dear why are you so sad.

Me: nothing...

Mary: I know what you want. If you really want, I can assist to help you.

Me: you know what I want?

Mary: all guys are the same. All want to fuck syt.

Me: no la.... (I stumble a little)

Mary: no worry. I can help you with that.

Me: you know what I want?

Mary laugh.

Mary: here you go

She took out her handphone and showed me her daughter picture. She was fucking pretty, prettier than the one I fuck previously.

Mary: pretty right?

Me: yea. No wonder, cause have such a beauty like you.

Mary: haha, she is actually my step daughter. Not my daughter. She is really pretty but bitchy. I don't really like her. But she listen to me more than her father.

Me: well... How to arrange.

Mary: leave it to me.

Me: sure
Old 19-08-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Thank you for the update
Old 19-08-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
CornEgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue
Old 19-08-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

please carry on...
Old 26-08-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

After the talk, she goes to my dick and start sucking my dick again for round 2. I thought I was old for round two but her amazing bbbj wakes my dick up.

Her bbbj was really amazing, the way she used her tongue swirling around my dick and having a deep throat was fantastic.

Knowing that my dick got hard, she quickly insert my dick into her pussy and was enjoying riding me.

I totally ran out of energy, the miracle to get that was really because of her. But if fucking a syt like her step daughter, I think I can do more rounds.

Mary: dear... Please give it to me.

I was enjoying watching her riding on me, is like someone was thirsty of having sex. I bet dong didn't fuck her for quite sometime already

She squirts alot until my thighs are all covered with her liquid.

Finally I release my cum inside her and after the satisfaction that she got, she finally let me off.

Me: this will be the last action.

Mary: we are not meeting again?

Me: well I mean tonight.

She was delighted when she hear this

Mary: your cock is so good. Better than my husband.

Me: well...

Mary: I know, I will intro my daughter to you. Not to worry.
Old 26-08-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

We parted ways and I called Guo to fetch me home after giving her the address.

Around 30mins, they arrive, (Guo and her husband who is the driver).

During the journey, I fell asleep as I was totally drain out of energy. I was woke up by a bang on the car. I quickly let myself awake and see what has happen. It apparently the car bang into a trolley which left at the roadside.

Guo husband went down and push the trolley away and we continue our journey back.

After reaching the hotel, Guo and I went up to the hotel and when we enter the room, I found that Rong is not in my room.

Guo: my sister just went back home today and she won't be coming back. Sorry to disturb you for such a long time.

Me: no worry.

Guo: thank you very much and I got to go, see you on monday.

Me: okay sure, see you.
Old 26-08-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

After having a good sleep, I receive a message from Mary to ask me if I am available to meeting on Sunday morning.

As I am free, I agree to meet her.

Saturday was my rest day as I was totally running out of gas after coming to China. Not just work but the "activity" totally drain me out.

The next day, Sunday, I was waiting at the lobby for Mary and I thought she wants to have a session with me but I was wrong.

When the door was open, I saw a syt sitting inside the car together with Mary.

It is her step daughter. I was made to sit beside her and she look really beautiful than in photo.
Old 26-08-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Origumy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, enjoy reading it. Looking forward to more updates
Old 27-08-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

great story. Hope that you will have threesome with both of them including exposing them in public
Old 30-08-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Step daughter: where are we going to shopping?

Mary: dear, we will be going to xxx mall, we going to bring your father boss around as well

Step daughter: okay, but you promise me the handbag right?

Mary: yes dear... Will buy for you.

Step daughter: okay

After that she kept playing with her phone and I was secretly admiring her body.

When we reach the mall, we shop around the mall and Mary secretly told me that the action will be tonight but have to see how I deal with her.

I was shocked as I not sure what she meant by how to deal with her.

After an hour of shopping, Mary left us and informed that she needs to handle some urgent issue and left the both of us alone.

So I continue shopping with the step daughter( Alice), and then she come across a mobile phone shop and she was eyeing on the phone.

She turn around and looked at me
Old 30-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

director pls continue
what happen after she look at you ,, want you to buy the phone and take selfie with her ,, haha
Old 31-08-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
director pls continue
what happen after she look at you ,, want you to buy the phone and take selfie with her ,, haha
No money, no honey. It is very typical of Chinese, even after they become girlfriends or wives.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1