The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
babavegitto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Couple massage extras

Hi guys, just wondering any bros here gutsy enough to try specials with ML while going with GF in couple room?

I recently tried a couple massage near City area and noticed my gf yes closed with towel. My ML was giving me full blue balls with occasional rubbing of my rod directly. I was scared to try it fully with her so just closed my eyes and relaxed.

If anyone tried let me know your experience
Old 16-07-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 15
Souichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by babavegitto View Post
Hi guys, just wondering any bros here gutsy enough to try specials with ML while going with GF in couple room?

I recently tried a couple massage near City area and noticed my gf yes closed with towel. My ML was giving me full blue balls with occasional rubbing of my rod directly. I was scared to try it fully with her so just closed my eyes and relaxed.

Was just thinking about this scenario last week! Still beyond me on getting past nego + action without being heard
Old 16-07-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Couple massage extras

Quote:

Good teasing... then store all your horny power... go back and bang your GF hard hard loh... ; )
Old 16-07-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Re: Couple massage extras

I’m gonna try it out again today. Maybe this time I’ll lie down with my undies removed half way..let’s see how it goes
Old 16-07-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 15
Souichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I’m gonna try it out again today. Maybe this time I’ll lie down with my undies removed half way..let’s see how it goes
Dont make too much noise
Old 16-07-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wait for TS new FR.. this will be shiok!!
Old 16-07-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I did tried once in JB couple Thai massage with my Wife
The ML HJ me while my wind covered with the eyes with towels as TS mentioned
She ask me not to make loud noise and allow me to auto roam her breast
Shook and exciting
Old 16-07-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Update: well I think my stars are not aligned properly today 😅 I lied down with undies down my butt and the ML probably took offence to it. She didn’t even go near my butt area and she was giving me a hard press massage on my back and knees!

Should have stayed happy with my blue balls instead of being greedy. But keep trying and next time maybe charm at different place 😂
Old 16-07-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Shook and exciting
Wow that sounds fun and which is what I’m looking for..hopefully there are some places in SG also. Although it depends on the chemistry
Old 17-07-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15480 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shook and exciting
The thrill and built-up suspense is most shiok.
Not knowing what to expect adds to it.
Cheers and upz 12
Old 17-07-2018, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Sounds exciting! This one must make sure your ml is not with bad term with your wife ml. Otherwise the other ml purposely press harder to make your wife feel pain and remove the tower off her eyes and that's the end!
Old 17-07-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wow that sounds fun and which is what I’m looking for..hopefully there are some places in SG also. Although it depends on the chemistry
Yeah bro it’s really fun and nerve racking. Lol
Old 17-07-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
wengzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah had always been my fantasy.
where js this place bro can share?

was wonder wads the other ML who is massage ur gf reaction when u having
happy ending?
Old 17-07-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Shook and exciting
Wow bro, that a v dangerous game u r playing bro. Salute ur guts
Old 25-07-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Used to have couple spa package with gf. Love to fuck my gf during Jacuzzi, steam bath or flower or milk bath time. Where got need for release from ML.
There was once time even more exciting. At Batam , ask for couple in our hotel room. MLs did not bring towel and our room towels were wet, so request no need to cover during massage. Lying naked with my gf, each rub by own ML. While facing up, cock really stand tall. GF even joke my ML on how strong my cock is. After massage finished, ML left, we fuck like no tommorrow due to the excitement built up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1