The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Kapoo SYTs in BKK - top favourites!

Hi fellow bros.. really interested in finding (really) young sweet Thai uni girls for a rub down, sensual massage and hj - typical kapoo experience in bkk. But find that the quality of gfe and SYT-ness varies.. thought of starting a thread for us all to build a list of the latest and greatest kapoos girls... Please contribute your findings in comments! I am in Bangkok after 2 weeks and will update my findings..
Old 10-07-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
momotea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kapoo SYTs in BKK - top favourites!

oh kapoo also my favour
Old 11-07-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share if any recent visits bro.. I used to visit Eiffel at Society1 earlier. Awesome gfe, young (20 I think), beautiful, shy, sweet, willing to do anything. Now no more already.. does anyone else know where she might be? Or know others that match this description. :-)
Old 26-09-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sg168168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Kapoo SYTs in BKK - top favourites!

hi guys , just back from bkk to sg , just wanto share my experience during my stay in satorn area.... i've book my hotel stay near sathorn soi 9 , happen to use my wechat to search people nearby , here it goes , kapoo shop , was thinking of bonking some young syt , but too bad this shop doesnt provide outcall to my room , ended up catch a grab and proceed to the shop in sathorn area cos the shop says they have very young university students...

here's my fr

shop was located in a very quiet area inside the soi
just newly renovated

about 8-10 girls
girls quality 8/10
room was confortable because newly renovated
choose a sweet young girl which the staff mentioned shes only 20 currently still studying
SOP
shower/massage/and of course special
if any samster interested can pm for contacts

hope bros here can exchanged some others contacts as im a suckers for SYT
Old 27-09-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 18
Ditto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

been to lots of Kapoo joints..here's my take

Price
1800 - 2,300 baht. Naked HJ only.
2,000 baht minimum Additional if ( Big IF ) the Girl provide Boom Boom.
Total - 4,000 +- if there is boom boom. If not expensive HJ. Risky and waste of time. Better go straight to Poseidon..etc. 5k can get you medium quality. Hi Class 2.8k Medium Low quality. Although Kapoo girls are less used.. Tightttt. But end of the day, price is the same.

Even had a Kapoo girl come to my hotel room for 3k for 1 pop but not really worth it IMO..

Got a few Kapoo FJ ones in my pocket but i've spent loads and walked many miles on trials and error so don't expect spoon feed. Go explore yourself.

A small tip i can divulge though. There's 1 shop that runs 24 hours. Piano Massage price only 1,300 baht ( Sort of cover charge ). Extra Servit discuss with girl in the room. Additonal 1,500 - 2,000 baht. Total 3k still. BKK getting expensive for single pop Boom. I'd rather save my sperm for tokyo yoshiwara. 21k yen.
Old 27-09-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xguy2 View Post
Please share if any recent visits bro.. I used to visit Eiffel at Society1 earlier. Awesome gfe, young (20 I think), beautiful, shy, sweet, willing to do anything. Now no more already.. does anyone else know where she might be? Or know others that match this description. :-)
Innovative of getting info. BTW how will others know who is Eiffel of Society1? There maybe be Eiffel 1, 2, 3 there... also where is Society1? Pay USD1k, there will be 10 Eiffel for u to choose 1.
Old 28-09-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
That’s what I read his intention also.
You guys are right.. I sent him a message with info of 2shops I know.... no replies...

Correction: he did reply.

Last edited by BangBang420; 02-10-2018 at 03:09 AM.
Old 16-10-2018, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 7
nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!

My favorite place LINE ID: @hand.spa, @oidespa
Same owner.
Girls may not speak English.
Old 18-10-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Visited many Kapoo joints and still think Zabb Spa at Laksi still one of the better ones.

Some girls there do full service and price fixed at THB2.5K per shot.. have to tell the katoey receptionist what you want half job or full job..

Rooms are kind of simple and bit of run down, basic facilities like shower, small TV is available but they have the most girls to choose from. Operating time till 3am.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 20-10-2018, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I used to frequent this place called Studio at Town in Town. Repeat customer cz my regular gave me *ahem* extra services. Did a FR then so the dirty details are there

Stopped going there cz it was so far away from Sukhumvit where I usually stay. Anyway, it can be found with Google Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Visited many Kapoo joints and still think Zabb Spa at Laksi still one of the better ones.

Some girls there do full service and price fixed at THB2.5K per shot.. have to tell the katoey receptionist what you want half job or full job..

Rooms are kind of simple and bit of run down, basic facilities like shower, small TV is available but they have the most girls to choose from. Operating time till 3am.
Old 22-10-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I used to frequent this place called Studio at Town in Town. Repeat customer cz my regular gave me *ahem* extra services. Did a FR then so the dirty details are there

Stopped going there cz it was so far away from Sukhumvit where I usually stay. Anyway, it can be found with Google Maps
Bro.. Basic package starts at 2.3K THB?? Hows the dmg for full course?

Old 22-10-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Bro, i remember paying that amt for all in. And of course you have to give tips for FS. Think i gave my gal 500thb or 1k. To me 1k ok la, she really was a uni student!

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Bro.. Basic package starts at 2.3K THB?? Hows the dmg for full course?
Old 22-10-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, i remember paying that amt for all in. And of course you have to give tips for FS. Think i gave my gal 500thb or 1k. To me 1k ok la, she really was a uni student!
Nice.. i seldom go downtown.. maybe one day if i am around Suan Luang area i will dropby.

Old 22-10-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Just found my old FR on that place. Sex was indeed even for first visits! I recall their branch in Chiangmai also offered me sex on my first visit. Maybe I was lucky on both occasions.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...post142 12239

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
from my reading of his post its a kappo joint with no sex, he got sex as gal is his regular, so if u first visit prob wont get full option
Old 28-10-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Haha I remember this place too. It was thb2300 paid over counter for full nude+hj when I visited. After entering the room, I saw this notice written in thai paste below the mirror beside the massage bed.. was thinking maybe it says no smoking in the room. then Sushi went out to get water for me. I secretly open out her little massage kit bag and found a box of cap.. a instant hard on!

After Sushi return, we shower and she cat bath my back. Flipping me over, she teased me licking my inner thighs while covering my brother with towel. I started fingering her and she didn’t resist till she’s dripping wet. she’s so turn on that she begin eating my lollipop. am in cloud 9, having such service from a 19yo syt. without thinking further, I rub her wet lips with my tools and penetrated her. after much sex, she asked if I needed condom which I whispered “in your mouth” and she nodded.

after the session then I got to know the notice below the mirror is “please do not have sex in room”....555.

prices went up over the years. shop name changed and it’s thb2600 to start. extra are negotiable direct with gals. for fj, expect to top up at aleast another tbh1500 and more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1