The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
In BKK, you must have a working brain, hence, cannot be stupid and be a moron to thais. You must learn fast in BKK to cheong. Experience in cheonging, through the years, do count.
True that.. All learn from trial & error.. Best way to learn is to hunt alone.. Don't go with friends so that you can take your time explore..

Still remember last time no 3G in BKK.. Literally write down whatever I found on internet.. Sit behind motorsai taxi and explore soi by soi.. Lol.. Even the driver think I kee siao looking for some working girl that put gongtao on me lol
Old 13-10-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Did you watch him using Black Label from JW.

When you order your drink, did you speak Thai to him.

Maybe, you got sore throat after licking some lady pussy or went into deep french kissing with a puying ( this one, joking only ) hahaha.

In BKK, you must have a working brain, hence, cannot be stupid and be a moron to thais. You must learn fast in BKK to cheong. Experience in cheonging, through the years, do count.
You said it is a joke but it's very true.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 13-10-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
In some countries, sometimes they use fake liquor. You are rich, pour drinks for you only and got tips You properly tip the FL 10 times or more.
Yes I gave him tips and he gave me free popcorn
But it’s saltish one so I never eat gave to the girls....

I never saw the counter pour la. I sat at one spot among the ladies and he served me
Old 14-10-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Yes I gave him tips and he gave me free popcorn
But it’s saltish one so I never eat gave to the girls....

I never saw the counter pour la. I sat at one spot among the ladies and he served me
When in bars and clubs, go to the bar with your waitress, order your drink ( except beer in bottles ), speak to the bar tender on what goes inside your glass, stay and see.

You pay for what you ordered. You wanted tequila, you get tequila with salt and slice of lime or lemon, drinks poured from the bottle. Not laici, water with lemon taste and a bit of tequila that are well prepared, in trays of glasses, at the bar counter. They wanna earn more, so gave you shit drinks.

Even Hello Bangkok Club, Danok, I was at the bar, watched the bar tender poured tequila onto the glasses. Tasted a glass, tasted liked water with lime juice. Real cipet ( pardon my language ), even the drinks poured from the bottle was useless as they all diluted the whole bottle that had an pouring out opener. Told him, I wanted a new bottle with that brand. These glasses.....these drinks......no good. I will not pay for diluted drinks. He looked at me.

Chief cashier, told him to do what I needed.

In O Yes Club, a basement club in Betong, ordered 12 neat tequilas with salt and lime slices. Bar tender was sloppy at his work. Head captain, took over his job. Did what I ordered. I was there, with waitress, order taker, my 2 out of 6 puyings, saw him do it. While, the head captain was doing his work, helped my self to the chips and chewing gums in salad bowls displayed for sale at the bar counter. Free food. Served some chips to my 2 coyotes.

When done, the trays were on the table, I tasted the drinks. Neat and real tequilas. Not cheated by this club.

Puyings all very high with tequilas, mixed with beer, all sanuk liked crazy. Chances of getting a few to bed with you is now excellent.

In a small agogo bar in Patpong, ordered black with nam to the bar tender ( who was the Thai owner ). He took out a Black Label. I asked him to give the bottle to me. I looked see the bottle, took several deep sniff at the alcohol, nodded my head and told him to give me a black with nam. Had several glasses there.

All syts looked at me. Owner told me if I am interested in any of the girls. Told him I worked in BKK, Pattaya for 10 years and if I need a lady, I will ask for her. Me not high so not that interested in girls, only interested in get real alcohol in me. Spoke to him in English, then talked to him in Thai when he asked me where I came from. Later, we both chat TCSS.

Please be damn steet smart in cheonging in LOS.

Last edited by Yokosi; 14-10-2019 at 10:23 AM.
Old 31-10-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Any update on Thermae lately?
Old 31-10-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Nothing much different except drinks increase price. At least I know water is now 70 baht instead of 60. But as usual, many girls, many men, still 2500-3000 for ST. Maybe now they finish paying the rent for October, they will play hardball again, nearer to end of month, those desperate ones tend to be easier on price. 2 weeks ago, I tried to get one of SYTs I had a few times to go for BBBJ, she was having a quiet night, I was there for 3 hours, she got no customer until closing time. I told her BBBJ I confirm on, but she still don't want haha....
Old 31-10-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
I told her BBBJ I confirm on, but she still don't want haha....
555 kanasai your business very hard to do leh!
Old 02-11-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 kanasai your business very hard to do leh!
haha no lah i damn easy one leh, i no bargain one! Just that I fucked her 3 times liao, so many other girls, unless she offer me something different, no point going with her again mah haha!

Still waiting for another girl whom I fucked twice from Thermae, gives BBBJ, very pretty to me, moans like a shy slut...message her she says she back in hometown but tells me when she got no more money she will come back Thermae again....lets see whether fate will bring us together again.....in bed.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha no lah i damn easy one leh, i no bargain one! Just that I fucked her 3 times liao, so many other girls, unless she offer me something different, no point going with her again mah haha!

Still waiting for another girl whom I fucked twice from Thermae, gives BBBJ, very pretty to me, moans like a shy slut...message her she says she back in hometown but tells me when she got no more money she will come back Thermae again....lets see whether fate will bring us together again.....in bed.
Thanks for sharing. Heading there end of the month. Looking forward for some sizzling actions hee
Old 03-11-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nothing much different except drinks increase price. At least I know water is now 70 baht instead of 60. But as usual, many girls, many men, still 2500-3000 for ST. Maybe now they finish paying the rent for October, they will play hardball again, nearer to end of month, those desperate ones tend to be easier on price. 2 weeks ago, I tried to get one of SYTs I had a few times to go for BBBJ, she was having a quiet night, I was there for 3 hours, she got no customer until closing time. I told her BBBJ I confirm on, but she still don't want haha....
If u like bbbj I can pass u one thermae syt contact that give a superb bbbj. Her name is ice.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
If u like bbbj I can pass u one thermae syt contact that give a superb bbbj. Her name is ice.
Hmm why not thanks! Please PM me kam sia kam sia

Last edited by nirvana123; 03-11-2019 at 10:30 PM.
Old 03-11-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Aiyah 555 you never said you've upped her thrice before mah.
Old 04-11-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
boliao1975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Hi bro can i have Ice contact too. Thx
Old 04-11-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

I’m a newbie to bkk, can some one tell me where is thermae bar?
Old 04-11-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I’m a newbie to bkk, can some one tell me where is thermae bar?
Sukhumvit soi 15 around 8pm you'll also see a few ladyboys hanging around outside

What are your plans. Send me a dm if you need more info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1