The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 22-07-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Someone asked for Vern Lopez.. so I caught up with her over lunch..

Old 22-07-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

On a roll for deejays today. Here's Jean Danker showing us her younger days when she stripped for the camera.

Old 22-07-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Guess Ann Kok is in the league too? Kekeke

According to some gossiping sources, Ann Kok was MIA from the local scene for a few years quite many years back.

Heard she went to HK to try her star luck and did not do well, only manage to get some care-lel-fair role. Was told that she did Freelancing over there at HK during that time....

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 23-07-2019, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
According to some gossiping sources, Ann Kok was MIA from the local scene for a few years quite many years back.

Heard she went to HK to try her star luck and did not do well, only manage to get some care-lel-fair role. Was told that she did Freelancing over there at HK during that time....
Sounds like a reasonable story. Ann is a wandering celebrity, somewhat like Michelle Chia type. Always wonder how come with her looks, she couldn't find a AMTK and settle down.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds like a reasonable story. Ann is a wandering celebrity, somewhat like Michelle Chia type. Always wonder how come with her looks, she couldn't find a AMTK and settle down.
Not necessary must be AMTK.

Chinese Suai Ki one also can liao as long as you have deep pockets and have riches suppasses her's, confirmed she will be stuck with you.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 23-07-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Is Chantelle in your hitlist today?
Any gossips about her?

Old 23-07-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Old is gold! How many of you remember Margaret Lee? Anyone knows where is she now?

Old 23-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Old is gold! How many of you remember Margaret Lee? Anyone knows where is she now?

Good job nice one .... One of my fav big neh neh actress .Used to flap to her sexy pic
Old 23-07-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No news of her, but don't forget the other big boobs MediaCorp celebrity Ann Poh too.
Old 23-07-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 743 / Power: 7
SnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
On a roll for deejays today. Here's Jean Danker showing us her younger days when she stripped for the camera.

Always fantasizing her in the nude when listening to car tunes everyday
Old 23-07-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Is Chantelle in your hitlist today?
Any gossips about her?

She looks good!!
Old 24-07-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
klooger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wow so smooth! Very tempting hehehe
Old 24-07-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Request for some LionMums actress would be nice😉
Old 24-07-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREKLIM View Post
Request for some LionMums actress would be nice😉
Starting with Lina Ng!

Old 24-07-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy